Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

They Did Not Know That Noah Had Entered The Ark - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / They Did Not Know That Noah Had Entered The Ark (2876 Views)

How Could Noah Fit 700 Different Species Of Dinosaurs On The Ark? / Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements / Mary Is The Ark Of The New Covenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Did Not Know That Noah Had Entered The Ark by pr0blem: 1:57pm On Jun 28, 2017
Types! Types!! Types!!!
Re: They Did Not Know That Noah Had Entered The Ark by bennyann: 2:01pm On Jun 28, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Send me a pm. cool

Nairaland is the playground ooo grin
Don't forget cheesy
Re: They Did Not Know That Noah Had Entered The Ark by bennyann: 2:02pm On Jun 28, 2017
pr0blem:
Types! Types!! Types!!!

Are you testing something or you're about modifying? grin
Re: They Did Not Know That Noah Had Entered The Ark by sonofluc1fer: 2:16pm On Jun 28, 2017
bennyann:

Nairaland is the playground ooo grin
Don't forget cheesy
It's a serious matter. grin
Re: They Did Not Know That Noah Had Entered The Ark by bennyann: 4:11pm On Jun 28, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

It's a serious matter. grin

A serious matter? Hmmm, hmmmm, hmmmm.

All of a sudden, a serious matter. grin

Ok o

You're free to send a pm.
Re: They Did Not Know That Noah Had Entered The Ark by sonofluc1fer: 3:27am On Jun 29, 2017
bennyann:

Ok o
You're free to send a pm.
Locked out of the mail account I opened with this moniker. Buharifan@gmail.com cool

1 Like

Re: They Did Not Know That Noah Had Entered The Ark by bennyann: 7:45am On Jun 29, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Locked out of the mail account I opened with this moniker. cool

I see, no wonder all this lengthy quotes over pm. But why do you like things I don't support? Looking at your email alone can make me ignore you. lipsrsealed

Are you still his fan?
I will send you a pm right away. Thank God I won't see Lucifer in my mail content. grin
Re: They Did Not Know That Noah Had Entered The Ark by MrPresident1: 4:13pm On Jun 30, 2017
Aaronsrod:

My greatest wish is to see the expressions on the faces of the damned when they realise their mistake on the Last Day!

Our God is a mighty God!

Unfortunately for you and your sick expectations, God does not delight in the death of sinners. He has given you copious time to repent of your evil deeds, that time will soon be up (the saved are already marked for life).

Repent (is this still possible?), or be damned!
Re: They Did Not Know That Noah Had Entered The Ark by ben4ever(m): 5:06pm On Jul 08, 2017
Is the ark still open
Re: They Did Not Know That Noah Had Entered The Ark by MrPresident1: 9:03pm On Jul 16, 2017
ben4ever:
Is the ark still open

Likely closed, God is not a God of disorder.

Everyone who will be saved is already identified and marked.

When you see disorder, it is already too late
Re: They Did Not Know That Noah Had Entered The Ark by ben4ever(m): 9:19pm On Jul 16, 2017
MrPresident1:

Likely closed, God is not a God of disorder.

Everyone who will be saved is already identified and marked.

When you see disorder, it is already too late

And since the disorder hasn't begun, shouldn't there still be a window? embarassed

If only they know?
Re: They Did Not Know That Noah Had Entered The Ark by MrPresident1: 10:02pm On Jul 16, 2017
ben4ever:

And since the disorder hasn't begun, shouldn't there still be a window? embarassed

If only they know?

Everyone is pretty much under lockdown now...
Re: They Did Not Know That Noah Had Entered The Ark by MrPresident1: 10:19pm On Jul 18, 2017
Everything pretty much looked the same, as the friends enjoyed the afternoon. The weather was fair, the food was plentiful, and the wine was also of top quality. It was made from the grapes of the vineyards just before the city gates. The grapes from these fields had acquired a renown for producin excellent wine.

Suddenly, it grew a bit cloudy and someone among them asked tipsily, "where is Noah sef, I have not seen him since day before yesterday". "Its true o" another one said, "the last time I saw him, he told me he was putting finishing touches to his Ark. I swear, that Noah fellow is mad".

And they all roared in laughter as the sun reappeared again In the skies cutting through the clouds, which felt the heat, and in no time completely dissipated.

It was beautiful again.
Re: They Did Not Know That Noah Had Entered The Ark by MrPresident1: 6:09pm On Jul 28, 2017
Then out of the blues, without warning or premonition, the fiercest thunder they had ever heard tore their eardrums to shreds.

Then it began to rain. A rain without clouds. Heavy rain and heavy sunshine. This was the first sign of great trouble.
Re: They Did Not Know That Noah Had Entered The Ark by MrPresident1: 3:10am On Jul 29, 2017
Then it continued to rain.
Re: They Did Not Know That Noah Had Entered The Ark by ben4ever(m): 10:32am On Jul 30, 2017
What happens after the flood
Re: They Did Not Know That Noah Had Entered The Ark by MrPresident1: 9:49pm On Aug 01, 2017
ben4ever:
What happens after the flood

Jesus is the flood, the flood of the Word of God in our hearts.

The world will become a beautiful place devoid of evil.
Re: They Did Not Know That Noah Had Entered The Ark by ben4ever(m): 5:34pm On Aug 04, 2017
So what is the difference between those who made it to the Ark and those caught up with the flood
Re: They Did Not Know That Noah Had Entered The Ark by MrPresident1: 8:37pm On Aug 04, 2017
Read this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/3235233/another-noah-type-flood-happen

ben4ever:
So what is the difference between those who made it to the Ark and those caught up with the flood

The first flood was a flood of unrighteousness, and people had to be protected in the Ark. The next flood which is the flood of Jesus will happen to those inside the Ark, they will be changed and illuminated.

The first flood was heathen knowledge and those in the Ark were protected from it. The coming flood is a flood of righteousness and illumination, those in the Ark will be fully exposed to it, they will be illuminated.
Re: They Did Not Know That Noah Had Entered The Ark by MrPresident1: 9:00am On Aug 13, 2017
They did not know until they saw rain
Re: They Did Not Know That Noah Had Entered The Ark by MrPresident1: 12:29am On Oct 15, 2021
There will be a cutoff point at which the ark will be closed. Today is the day of salvation, ask God to save you today.

When the ark is closed, all who are outside will die in the day of judgment
Re: They Did Not Know That Noah Had Entered The Ark by MrPresident1: 11:14pm On Oct 17, 2021
Genesis 7:16
16 And they that went in, went in male and female of all flesh, as God had commanded him: and the Lord shut him in.

The LORD shut the door of Noah's ark when Noah and his family had entered. No one noticed that Noah had entered his Ark and that the LORD had shut him in until the rains began.

This is what will also happen in these last days. There will be a cutoff point at which everyone who is not in the Ark by that time will be cut off, they will no longer have access.

Today is the day of salvation, enter the Ark and be safe today, tomorrow may be too late.
Re: They Did Not Know That Noah Had Entered The Ark by MrPresident1: 11:21pm On Oct 28, 2021
Genesis 7:16
And they that went in, went in male and female of all flesh, as God had commanded him: and the Lord shut him in.
Re: They Did Not Know That Noah Had Entered The Ark by MrPresident1: 11:41am On Aug 27, 2022
Isaiah 26:3 (King James Version)
Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.
Re: They Did Not Know That Noah Had Entered The Ark by MrPresident1: 8:08am On Sep 05, 2022
Matthew 24:27
For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
Re: They Did Not Know That Noah Had Entered The Ark by MrPresident1: 7:46am On Sep 07, 2022
Psalm 33:3
King James Version

3 Sing unto him a new song; play skilfully with a loud noise.
Re: They Did Not Know That Noah Had Entered The Ark by MrPresident1: 7:48am On Sep 07, 2022
They were so distracted by everything that was being thrown to them that they did not notice that Noah and his family had entered the Ark. They were busy with Tinubu and Atiku and Obi
Re: They Did Not Know That Noah Had Entered The Ark by MrPresident1: 10:59pm On Sep 16, 2022
Matthew 13:49
So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just,
Re: They Did Not Know That Noah Had Entered The Ark by MrPresident1: 3:23pm On Oct 23, 2022
Galatians 6:2 (King James Version)
Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ.
Re: They Did Not Know That Noah Had Entered The Ark by MrPresident1: 9:13pm On Nov 12, 2022
1 Timothy 6:12-15 KJV
Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession p before many witnesses. [13] I give thee charge in the sight of God, who quickeneth all things, and before Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed a good confession; [14] That thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukeable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: [15] Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords;

(1) (2) (Reply)

Interesting Report On One Of The Causes Of Underdevelopment In Africa: Religion / Is It A Sin To Play Lottery? / If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.