Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Nigerian Lady Kneels Down & Proposes To Her Boyfriend.Nigerians React(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Lady Kneels Down & Proposes To Her Boyfriend.Nigerians React(photos) (5705 Views)

Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool / Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) / Mr Ibu Kneels Down As Babangida Prays For Him On His 57th Birthday (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Kneels Down & Proposes To Her Boyfriend.Nigerians React(photos) by ebosie11(f): 6:04pm On Jun 13, 2017
Nigerian lady and comedienne Etinosa(Edo Babe) has shocked everybody by proposing to her actor boyfriend Bucci Franklin.The photo has been trending since.See how people reacted below

cc; Lalasticlala,ijebabe

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/nigerian-lady-proposes-to-her.html

Re: Nigerian Lady Kneels Down & Proposes To Her Boyfriend.Nigerians React(photos) by ebosie11(f): 6:05pm On Jun 13, 2017

Re: Nigerian Lady Kneels Down & Proposes To Her Boyfriend.Nigerians React(photos) by Mimienudles(f): 6:16pm On Jun 13, 2017
Seriously shocked
That's super romantic smiley

It looks not so real though undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Kneels Down & Proposes To Her Boyfriend.Nigerians React(photos) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 13, 2017
Strange but True: Nkan nbe
Re: Nigerian Lady Kneels Down & Proposes To Her Boyfriend.Nigerians React(photos) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 13, 2017
The boy will end up being Omolara at home while the Girl will be Segun.

All these people trying to turn our culture on its head

Kolewark
Re: Nigerian Lady Kneels Down & Proposes To Her Boyfriend.Nigerians React(photos) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 13, 2017
Mimienudles:
Seriously shocked

What's romantic there? What if he turns you down there?

Don't try that in Public for your own sanity if he says NO
Re: Nigerian Lady Kneels Down & Proposes To Her Boyfriend.Nigerians React(photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 6:23pm On Jun 13, 2017
How is this news bikonu? And must everything be posted online?

I mean....Nairaland's Sexybbstar proposed to me the other day, i didn't make noise about it angry
Re: Nigerian Lady Kneels Down & Proposes To Her Boyfriend.Nigerians React(photos) by sbm060(m): 6:27pm On Jun 13, 2017
wow that girl has the courage i lost in toasting girls
Re: Nigerian Lady Kneels Down & Proposes To Her Boyfriend.Nigerians React(photos) by sbm060(m): 6:27pm On Jun 13, 2017
wow that girl has the courage i lost in toasting girls
Re: Nigerian Lady Kneels Down & Proposes To Her Boyfriend.Nigerians React(photos) by smardray(m): 6:32pm On Jun 13, 2017
Lemme cry first and see if nigerians will react.. Awon weyrey
Re: Nigerian Lady Kneels Down & Proposes To Her Boyfriend.Nigerians React(photos) by Mimienudles(f): 6:32pm On Jun 13, 2017
QueenOfNepal:

It is romantic Bae smiley
What about the guys that do it in public
Isn't it the same feeling?
Re: Nigerian Lady Kneels Down & Proposes To Her Boyfriend.Nigerians React(photos) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 13, 2017
Mimienudles:

It is romantic Bae smiley
What about the guys that do it in public
Isn't it the same feeling?
NO. Since i don't have an Xray machine to know his heart i can't take such risk
Re: Nigerian Lady Kneels Down & Proposes To Her Boyfriend.Nigerians React(photos) by Flexherbal(m): 6:37pm On Jun 13, 2017
It is a news, because it happened Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Lady Kneels Down & Proposes To Her Boyfriend.Nigerians React(photos) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 13, 2017
Sweet
Re: Nigerian Lady Kneels Down & Proposes To Her Boyfriend.Nigerians React(photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 6:44pm On Jun 13, 2017
Fear Respect Edogirl.
Re: Nigerian Lady Kneels Down & Proposes To Her Boyfriend.Nigerians React(photos) by praizblog: 7:10pm On Jun 13, 2017
this is so serious.... courageous bae
Re: Nigerian Lady Kneels Down & Proposes To Her Boyfriend.Nigerians React(photos) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 13, 2017
grin cry grin cry
Re: Nigerian Lady Kneels Down & Proposes To Her Boyfriend.Nigerians React(photos) by laivwire(m): 8:05pm On Jun 13, 2017
I saw this picture and i thought it was a joke af. Is this for real? really

Re: Nigerian Lady Kneels Down & Proposes To Her Boyfriend.Nigerians React(photos) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 13, 2017
LesbianBoy:
How is this news bikonu? And must everything be posted online?

I mean....Nairaland's Sexybbstar proposed to me the other day, i didn't make noise about it angry

Yes, I proposed to you in your dream.
Re: Nigerian Lady Kneels Down & Proposes To Her Boyfriend.Nigerians React(photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 10:19pm On Jun 13, 2017
sexybbstar:

Yes, I proposed to you in your dream.

Bet why do you have big nyansh sef undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Kneels Down & Proposes To Her Boyfriend.Nigerians React(photos) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 13, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Bet why do you have big nyansh sef undecided undecided undecided undecided
If u ask me, Na who I go ask?
Re: Nigerian Lady Kneels Down & Proposes To Her Boyfriend.Nigerians React(photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 11:25pm On Jun 13, 2017
sexybbstar:

If u ask me, Na who I go ask?

If i catch you for bed eh!

i will preach to you! undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Kneels Down & Proposes To Her Boyfriend.Nigerians React(photos) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 13, 2017
LesbianBoy:

If i catch you for bed eh!

i will preach to you! undecided
LOL
Re: Nigerian Lady Kneels Down & Proposes To Her Boyfriend.Nigerians React(photos) by Thisboysef(m): 11:49pm On Jun 13, 2017
QueenOfNepal:

am starting to like u oh
Re: Nigerian Lady Kneels Down & Proposes To Her Boyfriend.Nigerians React(photos) by balaclava: 12:29am On Jun 14, 2017
They already discussed this behind our back.
They only acted it before our eyes.
It was a finished work... with guarantee.
Re: Nigerian Lady Kneels Down & Proposes To Her Boyfriend.Nigerians React(photos) by soulfood(m): 2:10am On Jun 14, 2017
correct girl.....is thay guy blushing?
Re: Nigerian Lady Kneels Down & Proposes To Her Boyfriend.Nigerians React(photos) by diamondpaul(m): 2:26am On Jun 14, 2017
Change in concept# i believe since the lady was tired nd scared of waiting ...she did the ineveitable.#mad love for her
Re: Nigerian Lady Kneels Down & Proposes To Her Boyfriend.Nigerians React(photos) by Kondomatic(m): 6:01am On Jun 14, 2017
Mimienudles:
Seriously shocked

Seems your definition of romance is absence of common sense.

Okay, she proposed and he said yes, what next? Who marries who?

Let nobody cry when she hears "I was never ready for this"
Re: Nigerian Lady Kneels Down & Proposes To Her Boyfriend.Nigerians React(photos) by crazyABO(m): 6:16am On Jun 14, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
The boy will end up being Omolara at home while the Girl will be Segun.

All these people trying to turn our culture on its head

Kolewark
so it culture that demand that a guy must b d one to propose when it's notlike she's paying grooms price undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Kneels Down & Proposes To Her Boyfriend.Nigerians React(photos) by Nobody: 6:41am On Jun 14, 2017
I've already concluded. I'm not going to kneel for any hole
Re: Nigerian Lady Kneels Down & Proposes To Her Boyfriend.Nigerians React(photos) by Partnerbiz3: 7:04am On Jun 14, 2017
Haoy
Re: Nigerian Lady Kneels Down & Proposes To Her Boyfriend.Nigerians React(photos) by Kobicove(m): 9:46am On Jun 14, 2017
Reversal of convention

(1) (2) (Reply)

This One Is Strong!! Olamide Blasts Hushpuppi, Calling Him A Fool / Casey Wins Glo Naija Sings! / Pictures And Video Of How tonto Dike Fell On Stage At Iyanya's Kukere Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.