Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,322 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool (81919 Views)

Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) / Mr Ibu Kneels Down As Babangida Prays For Him On His 57th Birthday (pics, Video) / Tiwa Savage Kneels Down To Greet Sir Shina Peters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by obembet(f): 6:23pm On Feb 20, 2020
Veteran Nigerian actor, Pete Edochie has said any man who kneels down to propose to a girl is an idiot.

In our contemporary world, it is common knowledge that men who ask their women to become their wives kneel down to do it. However, veteran actor, Pete Edochie, does not think any man should kneel down before any girl to propose.

In a video making the rounds online, the respected actor is seen speaking to a man behind the camera, giving his reasons why no man should propose on his knees.

"Any man who gets down on his knee to propose to a girl is not just an idiot but a bloody fool, he's a compound buffoon" the actor declared.

When the man recording the conversation asked why, Edochie explained that if a man kneels down to propose to his woman, it means that the girl has taken over the family.

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um0ruyhtOCU

https://twitter.com/iam_alvinpaul/status/1230504596579201024?s=19

215 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by dazzlingd(m): 6:28pm On Feb 20, 2020
They are all bunches of idiots....white slaves...copy copy morafuckers....leave the whites to their culture and face yours ....do it the proper way, go to her parents house with proper introduction, kolanuts and wine....awon oloshi forming modern day slavery..

So I made FTC, shedding tears of joy, who says your time wont come

1080 Likes 83 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by healthserve(m): 6:28pm On Feb 20, 2020
Pure Truth

Meanwhile..

Lai Mohammed in a media chat mentioned that the cultist APC is scheming to bring back the social media control mechanisms by March and they are seriously working ufder ground towards this objective.

I am calling on all youths to rise up and shout any form of socila space control down till it's defeated.

We left looting to rhese old hags, the least they can do is leave social media for us. Its for our generation not for them.

So I'm calling on all youths undivided to engage whatever means they employ and shout down whatevef schemes they try to bring to "GAG" social media. Our future belongs to us.

394 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by xendra: 6:30pm On Feb 20, 2020
please apart from dick and money, what other impact does a man add to a woman's life?

asking for a friend

so many mentions yet not 1 thing, guess that's all y'all have afterall, but you want a woman to be everything including a mother, househelp, maid, prostitute, manager and nanny for you. SMH

y'all are just mentioning me to wail cheesy I'm far from bitter, but the way y'all brag on us and ask what we have to offer has made me think about it and ask you same but you are all just crying here, still nothing to add. remember you expect us to make money and take care of ourselves too, plus dick don't cost a thing, it's free and everywhere, easy to get. so what else? REALLY

135 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by Officialgarri: 6:31pm On Feb 20, 2020
wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by Snipper007: 6:31pm On Feb 20, 2020
Eziokwu bu ndu.....

467 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by Snipper007: 6:33pm On Feb 20, 2020
xendra:
please apart from dick and money, what other impact does a man add to a woman's life?

asking for a friend

Get a d*ick, in getting it also make money then leave men alone but if you can't get the two it means men add everything to a woman's life.

625 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by EricksonDick: 6:34pm On Feb 20, 2020
[s]
Officialgarri:
wink
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by Sixfeetbelle: 6:37pm On Feb 20, 2020
xendra:

asking for a friend

Let me increase the volume so the 'men' on this forum will hear it.

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by Davash222(m): 6:39pm On Feb 20, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

It’s better you use the time in increasing the volume to increase your sense of reasoning, you this Night newspaper.

607 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by haywire07(m): 6:41pm On Feb 20, 2020
Everyone is entitled to his own opinion whether it's a good or stupid opinion.
Infact, An Igbo man does not kneel down for anyone except his chi

However, what I can't stomach is having to enforce your opinion using insults.
But how shall we tell an elderly person that his mouth stinks?

I must agree with Pete Edochie—who meticulously played the role of Okonkwo— that, things have indeed fallen apart

295 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by obembet(f): 6:45pm On Feb 20, 2020
Apart from small dick and money and many of them are lazy o, what other impact does a man add to a woman's life?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by Plumville: 6:56pm On Feb 20, 2020
Pete Edochie it’s not that deep na. I’m mildly disappointed at your ‘old school’ mentality.

79 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by irunoko(m): 7:14pm On Feb 20, 2020
Baba Yi egbenusoun

Agbatinde si baba yi,isokuso den lonso nsi.before we knew you to be a wise elder and very astute.ewowaloro oponu ton'jade lenu yin sir?

Epanu mo joorr.enuyin runn lipsrsealed

22 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by opebiboy: 7:15pm On Feb 20, 2020
xendra:

asking for a friend
but the dick sweet you and you keep coming for more

133 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by pabon(m): 7:17pm On Feb 20, 2020
When the cock dances in broad daylight.....

I feel like dishing out a parable.

Maybe Pete Edochie forgot his lines.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by decatalyst(m): 7:21pm On Feb 20, 2020
So standing up like Buckingham palace guard shows that the man is strong like Zuma rock, shey?

Wisdom is truly not by number of years spent on earth.

What has kneeling or standing got to do with a happy home?

As much as I like this man, he ought to educate people on respecting the marriage institution not about how you propose to a woman. His opinion is largely subjective and myopic!

93 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by irunoko(m): 7:22pm On Feb 20, 2020
decatalyst:

So standing up like Buckingham palace guard shows that the man is strong like Zuma rock, shey?
you dey mind am

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by irunoko(m): 7:22pm On Feb 20, 2020
pabon:
When the hen dances in broad daylight...
wink

Ori e tipeju wink

Wagbayi wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by Tookool(m): 7:23pm On Feb 20, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

What else do you women want? Our lives?

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by obembet(f): 7:44pm On Feb 20, 2020
We copied everything from white people. So they should continued. I can't even marry a guy that is not romantic

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by InfoSources: 8:05pm On Feb 20, 2020
True

298 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by iCauseTrouble: 10:02pm On Feb 20, 2020
I do not agree Pete Edochie on this. Obembet my NL crush, Am planning a surprise proposal for you. Am gonna kneel down infront of my friends and your friends.....
Hope you will say YES?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by jasmine1600: 10:03pm On Feb 20, 2020
R
Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by Rapmoney(m): 10:03pm On Feb 20, 2020
This should be a drama rehearsal but if it is real, I think I'd have to disagree strongly. I mean, his reason is crappy!

What about men who do it in Europe, America (both north and south), Asia and Australia? Have their wives taken over the family?

Chai!!! Papa Yul, you fall my legs for this one.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by KingAzari: 10:03pm On Feb 20, 2020
So far it came from Pa Pete, it is correct. Our tradition is sacrosanct.

If you don't agree, take sniper.

228 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by Petersamuel8(m): 10:03pm On Feb 20, 2020
I seriously concur with him, but I don't think standing up to propose to a lady is romantic

18 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by Femich18(m): 10:03pm On Feb 20, 2020
I don't even bother myself on how others do their things. I mind my own business. If the women like let them prostrate to receive the proposal nah them sabi. E no concern me

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by freethinker01: 10:03pm On Feb 20, 2020
Reminds me of a girl I categorically told I'm not down for that kneeling down to propose shit, she thought I was joking, bitvh said she can't marry someone like me, I was like who told u I want to marry u before... It's all bullshit jhor

239 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by Yankee101: 10:04pm On Feb 20, 2020
Okonkwo has spoken

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Michael Essien Dated Princess Shyngle Who 99.9% Of Men Couldn't Satisfy Sexually / Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) / “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.