Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,240 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

In Need Of A PPA - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / In Need Of A PPA (1658 Views)

In Need Of A PPA In Kaduna / In Search Of A PPA (place Of Primary Assignment) / Please Help! I Need A PPA In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A PPA by cupid0(f): 8:06pm On Jun 13, 2017
Good evening all. I am a Corp member in need of a PPA in Enugu. I was redeployed from Kaduna State to Enugu State. I read Architecture. I anticipate your responses. Thanks.
Re: In Need Of A PPA by presentley: 7:10am On Jun 15, 2017
Why not go approach schools(govt approved) schools around you?either private or public. There so many offices for corps members to serve, approach the front desk officer and tell him or her the reason you've come to them. All they need do is, with their letter head, address a letter to the state co-ordinator requesting for you. Ensure the company is registered with CAC. The Local government is also there for you, go to the workforce/human resources office, they may demand for some token from you to get your letter printed. If you have a business or some other things doing, you may go for the LG option as it avails that opportunity to dedicate your time to it since you'll have little or none to do if you've got a LG as a PPA. Shalom!!
Re: In Need Of A PPA by cupid0(f): 8:17am On Jun 15, 2017
The challenge there is that I don't know anybody or anywhere in Enugu. It's my first time of venturing into that state.
Re: In Need Of A PPA by presentley: 8:28am On Jun 15, 2017
You yourself chose to redeploy to Enugu or was it an error? You knew there was no one there for you before you chose to redeploy there na but all the same, you need not know anybody to get yourself a PPA. Go to the LG of your residential area and make the arrangement. Any which way, its best you ensure your PPA is close to your residence to save yourself the hassle of transportation.
Re: In Need Of A PPA by cupid0(f): 7:16am On Jun 16, 2017
presentley:
You yourself chose to redeploy to Enugu or was it an error? You knew there was no one there for you before you chose to redeploy there na but all the same, you need not know anybody to get yourself a PPA. Go to the LG of your residential area and make the arrangement. Any which way, its best you ensure your PPA is close to your residence to save yourself the hassle of transportation.
the redeployment stuff is story for another day. Thanks for your help
Re: In Need Of A PPA by presentley: 11:41am On Jun 16, 2017
cupid0:
the redeployment stuff is story for another day. Thanks for your help
NYSC believes that for one to pick a particular state to redeploy to, definitely the necessary supports like accommodation, a choice place for PPA amongst others that makes the service year pleasant are readily in place. Hence, corpers who redeploy sort the PPA themselves. My brother was redeployed to Lagos on monday, I ensured I got him a request(for a youth corp) letter from my LG before he landed in gidi. I know no one there, I just walked in asked for the Chairman office and requested to see his secretary. I told her the reason behind my visit and she responded there's nothing they can do about it there while she directed me to the workforce/Hr office. Though a token was demanded, I got the letter the letter the following day. That was it, just leave your comfort zone and hit the town, it could be schools, offices, anywhere depending on what you want. Best of luck in your search.

(1) (Reply)

Notice To OAU Prospective Corps Member For Batch B, 2017 NYSC Mobilization / This Corper Is Ready For Salute What Do U Think / The BEAUTY Of Plateau State Orientation Camp MANGU! Five Star Hotel Or What???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.