Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,673 members, 7,837,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Huge Fire Breaks Out In 24-storey London Tower - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Huge Fire Breaks Out In 24-storey London Tower (15472 Views)

Fire Breaks Out In LASTMA Yard, Guts 11 Impounded Vehicles / Dubai's 1,100ft Marina Torch Tower Full Of Expats Bursts Into Flame(Photos) / Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huge Fire Breaks Out In 24-storey London Tower by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 14, 2017
RedBeauty:

London Richmond
okay, shall I tell you were to meet me this afternoon in Richmond? and by the way you are very UGLY no offence, and you wear glasses which means that your visions are poor that's also a disability, you wanna look in mirror first before insulting other people.

1 Like

Re: Huge Fire Breaks Out In 24-storey London Tower by RedBeauty: 8:48am On Jun 14, 2017
gypsey:
okay, shall I tell you were to meet me this afternoon in Richmond? and by the way you are very UGLY no offence, and you wear glasses which means that your visions are poor that's also a disability,
Haha typical Nigerian you are also extremely ugly mate grin try again next year
Haha wearing glasses is not a disability lol now you just showing your ignorance .. you can try argue and debate a point without insulting wink
No one insulted anyone's looks it's not personal use your words to debate your point ..

Send me your address n full contact details so I can track your ip address don't worry your poor self
You know here police don't joke ..

3 Likes

Re: Huge Fire Breaks Out In 24-storey London Tower by Nazacent: 8:52am On Jun 14, 2017
Since when Buhari began to stay in london, na so bad things just Dey happen to them grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Huge Fire Breaks Out In 24-storey London Tower by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 14, 2017
RedBeauty:

Haha typical Nigerian you are also extremely ugly mate grin try again next year
Haha wearing glasses is not a disability lol now you just showing your ignorance .. you can try argue and debate a point without insulting wink

Send me your address n full contact details so I can track your ip address don't worry your poor self
You know here police don't joke ..

you started the insults not me, yes! wearing glasses is a disability you should be intelligent enough to know that. police? do you even know how the law works in the country you claimed you were born? please don't get yourself into trouble by threatening me with the police, take my advice. you probably thought that claiming that you were born in UK is a big deal, bring your birth certificate with you i will bring my along too this afternoon.

1 Like

Re: Huge Fire Breaks Out In 24-storey London Tower by Jakumo(m): 8:56am On Jun 14, 2017
john4reala:
Bro! I wrote this because of some London bastards that jokes with chibok girls.. anyway u won't understand!!!

No sir, I do not understand, but I do know that it is utterly absurd to hate the inhabitants of an entire city, simply because one person CLAIMING to be from that city, hurt your feelings.
Re: Huge Fire Breaks Out In 24-storey London Tower by RedBeauty: 8:58am On Jun 14, 2017
gypsey:
you started the insults not me, yes! wearing glasses is a disability you should be intelligent enough to know that. police? do you even know how the law works in the country you claimed you were born? please don't get yourself into trouble by threatening me with the police, take my advice.

Lol trust me we can go there ( wearing glasses is a disability GOSH ) cry so people who use reading glasses are disabled ? I see
Send your details now so we can prove this point of yours .. let's see by your chats here where I insulted you first ..
Clearly you have no clue ..
Learn to debate and pass your point without stopping low .. how old r you btw

Actually don't reply thought you were clued up .. my mistake

2 Likes

Re: Huge Fire Breaks Out In 24-storey London Tower by yaki84: 9:01am On Jun 14, 2017
Ginaz:
Who saw the light in the building? This is fire ravaging the building o yet there is light.

In Nigeria ordinary thunder, they will take light.

Chaiiiii, don't even mention when there is fire.....for two years the street won't see light.

We have a long way to go.
which thunder ke, ordinary thick cloud dem dom tek light.

1 Like

Re: Huge Fire Breaks Out In 24-storey London Tower by RedBeauty: 9:01am On Jun 14, 2017
gypsey:
you started the insults not me, yes! wearing glasses is a disability you should be intelligent enough to know that. police? do you even know how the law works in the country you claimed you were born? please don't get yourself into trouble by threatening me with the police, take my advice. you probably thought that claiming that you were born in UK is a big deal, bring your birth certificate with you i will bring my along too this afternoon.
Lol so that is what is hurting you grin
Can we get back to the topic at hand ... honestly I could not careless what you think it's your headache
So how many ppl died ?

3 Likes

Re: Huge Fire Breaks Out In 24-storey London Tower by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 14, 2017
RedBeauty:

Lol trust me we can go there
Send your details now so we can prove this point of yours .. let's see by your chats here where I insulted you first ..
you probably thought that claiming that you were born in the UK is a big deal bring your birth certificate along with you this afternoon and I will bring mine you can get me arrested then I think it will be easier that way don't you think?

1 Like

Re: Huge Fire Breaks Out In 24-storey London Tower by kennyhydee(m): 9:03am On Jun 14, 2017
Some ppl are in duress and some here are fighting over na me old pass

Lemme comman b going grin grin cheesy grin

Well it is now reported that several have lost their lives. I just hope the remaining ppl are ok, especially someone, u know urself wink
Re: Huge Fire Breaks Out In 24-storey London Tower by RedBeauty: 9:07am On Jun 14, 2017
gypsey:
you probably thought that claiming that you were born in the UK is a big deal bring your birth certificate along with you this afternoon and I will bring mine you can get me arrested then I think it will be easier that way don't you think?

lol wasn't born there undecided hmmm hating much o
Still waiting for the address all this talk boring me ..
Anyway uve entertained me enough see ya ..
Re: Huge Fire Breaks Out In 24-storey London Tower by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 14, 2017
RedBeauty:

Lol trust me we can go there ( wearing glasses is a disability GOSH ) cry so people who use reading glasses are disabled ? I see

Actually don't reply thought you were clued up .. my mistake
you have just adopted a convenient position, I am not surprised. perhaps you have come to the realisation on how Ridiculous you sounded all along, Have a good day!
Re: Huge Fire Breaks Out In 24-storey London Tower by RedBeauty: 9:08am On Jun 14, 2017
kennyhydee:
Some ppl are in duress and some here are fighting over na me old pass

Lemme comman b going grin grin cheesy grin

Well it is now reported that several have lost their lives. I just hope the remaining ppl are ok, especially someone, u know urself wink
Even you wey dey naija can see grin lol waste of my time
Re: Huge Fire Breaks Out In 24-storey London Tower by RedBeauty: 9:09am On Jun 14, 2017
gypsey:
you have just adopted a convenient position, I am not surprised. perhaps you have come to the realisation on how Ridiculous you sounded all along, Have a good day!
Haha grin
Nah not even got work to go to.. but you can come bk here after 18:00 and continue this debate maybe by then your death rate will become a fact

Come back here grin
Re: Huge Fire Breaks Out In 24-storey London Tower by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 14, 2017
RedBeauty:

lol wasn't born there undecided hmmm hating much o
Still waiting for the address all this talk boring me ..
Anyway uve entertained me enough see ya ..
Stop telling lies then that you were born in the UK. please!

1 Like

Re: Huge Fire Breaks Out In 24-storey London Tower by RedBeauty: 9:12am On Jun 14, 2017
gypsey:
Stop telling lies then that you were born in the UK. please!

lol I'm saying I ain't since it's affecting your personal life
If not being born anywhere that is not Nigeria is not a big deal you making it one ! Every post you mentioning UK
Having red passport is nothing grin
If I said USA ? Will it be better

1 Like

Re: Huge Fire Breaks Out In 24-storey London Tower by Jakumo(m): 9:17am On Jun 14, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

Let's hope not even though if they were, the weak-brained 'politically-correct' apologist British leaders and media will always downplay it; the death-knells of their society, culture and future that is sounding in their ears but The Fates has deafened them.

A Somali guy who lived in the tower just confirmed to Sky News that another tenant, residing on the 4th floor, reported that his refrigerator blew up, triggering the fire that then spread rapidly up from the 4th floor, trapping sleeping families in the upper floors. The death toll is likely to rise when the flames are finally extinguished and firemen are able to look the place over, floor by floor.

This of course means that terrorism can be ruled out, which by no means lessens the scale of the tragedy, particularly since the Somali witness complained that it took the fire brigade nearly 2 hours to fully address the conflagration with all resources available.

1 Like

Re: Huge Fire Breaks Out In 24-storey London Tower by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 14, 2017
RedBeauty:

lol I'm saying I ain't since it's affecting your personal life
If not being born anywhere that is not Nigeria is not a big deal you making it one ! Every post you mentioning UK
Having red passport is nothing grin
If I said USA ? Will it be better
you started with the claim that you were born in UK, jumped into conclusions and made derogatory remarks about how dumb i am and about me being a Nigerian, were you were born was not necessary just make your opinion without trying to make others feel less human because of were they were born.

1 Like

Re: Huge Fire Breaks Out In 24-storey London Tower by RedBeauty: 9:18am On Jun 14, 2017
gypsey:
you started with the claim that you were born in UK, jumped into conclusions and made derogatory remarks about how dumb i am and my country, were you were born was not necessary just make your opinion without trying to make other feel less human because of were they were born.
Send the address na grin
Re: Huge Fire Breaks Out In 24-storey London Tower by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 14, 2017
RedBeauty:

Send the address na grin
What's with this address you keep asking for? I have agreed to meet you today in Richmond.
Re: Huge Fire Breaks Out In 24-storey London Tower by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:29am On Jun 14, 2017
Bin Laden cousin must be there.
Re: Huge Fire Breaks Out In 24-storey London Tower by Elfaris(m): 9:44am On Jun 14, 2017
sinorte:

Source: The GuardianUK

Mods please help move to the appropriate section.
Sad. #StaySafe http://typicalstori..co.ke/?m=1
Re: Huge Fire Breaks Out In 24-storey London Tower by Mightyraw(m): 9:52am On Jun 14, 2017
RedBeauty:

You r so dumb also undecided you too can shut up undecided
What has light got to do with it .. please use your brain cells
This is not NIGERIA where you guys are gassed up to the maximum beliving folk tales ... about light Men your ignorance is trifling
are you serious atal?
Light as in electricity, keeping em on while there is fire outbreak is that dangerous ,
The cables could bridge and light up some other places,
She is definitely right

1 Like

Re: Huge Fire Breaks Out In 24-storey London Tower by professorchuks(m): 10:21am On Jun 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
I am sure it is NEPA that caused it..

The world has not been the same since APC took over leadership
Bros I greet u ooo
Re: Huge Fire Breaks Out In 24-storey London Tower by samjey: 10:25am On Jun 14, 2017
London tower is burning down burning down burning down London tower is burning down my fair Lady...
Re: Huge Fire Breaks Out In 24-storey London Tower by Mightyraw(m): 10:32am On Jun 14, 2017
RedBeauty:

You r so dumb also undecided you too can shut up undecided
What has light got to do with it .. please use your brain cells
This is not NIGERIA where you guys are gassed up to the maximum beliving folk tales ... about light Men your ignorance is trifling
are you serious atal?
Light as in electricity, keeping em on while there is fire outbreak is that dangerous ,
The cables could bridge and light up some other places,
Don't be too quick to criticise
Re: Huge Fire Breaks Out In 24-storey London Tower by bolseas(f): 11:44am On Jun 14, 2017
Redbeauty and Gypsey, Na so it dey start o.. cheesy

Pre-Wedding pictures loading...
Re: Huge Fire Breaks Out In 24-storey London Tower by salesforce: 12:22pm On Jun 14, 2017
God
Re: Huge Fire Breaks Out In 24-storey London Tower by IdeyFindWife: 12:40pm On Jun 14, 2017
Jakumo:

A Somali guy who lived in the tower just confirmed to Sky News that another tenant, residing on the 4th floor, reported that his refrigerator blew up, triggering the fire that then spread rapidly up from the 4th floor, trapping sleeping families in the upper floors. The death toll is likely to rise when the flames are finally extinguished and firemen are able to look the place over, floor by floor.

This of course means that terrorism can be ruled out, which by no means lessens the scale of the tragedy, particularly since the Somali witness complained that it took the fire brigade nearly 2 hours to fully address the conflagration with all resources available.

Relieved to hear this.

It just gets crazier seeing extremists kill people for the cause of gods who ought to be strong enough to fight for themselves while the various govts of Europe pussyfoot around. Trump's quite an airhead with a lot of loose ends in his approach to fighting terrorism.

I feel it's high time the developed world come up with a transparent template for religiously inspired hate-crimes that excludes denying the the potential problems our religious faiths can cause when radically pronounced and forcefully promoted.
Re: Huge Fire Breaks Out In 24-storey London Tower by heybee72(m): 1:39pm On Jun 14, 2017
Upon the place was burning... nepa did not take light ooo... Here just small breeze... Phew the light is gone...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Collection & Various Samples Of Stone Coated Roofing Tile For Your Building / best architectural & construction company in nig. if you want the best pls read / The New Phase Of Brooklyn Court! Price Increases Soonest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.