Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Beast Flashed In Rihanna's Russian Roulette Video - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Beast Flashed In Rihanna's Russian Roulette Video (4766 Views)

Chris Brown And Rihanna Reunite For Remixes: Listen / Secret Cult Messages In Rihanna's Umbrella #1-15 / Rihanna's New Music Video "SOS" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beast Flashed In Rihanna's Russian Roulette Video by zeedee(f): 5:36pm On Jan 22, 2010
Who else saw it?
They aren't hiding it anymore. It's all out in the open.
Re: Beast Flashed In Rihanna's Russian Roulette Video by eniola1310(f): 7:41pm On Jan 22, 2010
what exactly are 'they' hiding ?
Re: Beast Flashed In Rihanna's Russian Roulette Video by Imohbyron(m): 5:38am On Jan 23, 2010
How do u mean 'they are not hiding it any more'.
Re: Beast Flashed In Rihanna's Russian Roulette Video by Qiana(f): 1:20pm On Jan 25, 2010
a beast flashed soooooo!!!!
sha i didn't see any tyn.
Re: Beast Flashed In Rihanna's Russian Roulette Video by zeedee(f): 5:19pm On Jan 25, 2010
Watch the vid here on Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ2nCGawrSY
You'll see it @ 2:56 (2mins 56 seconds).

Re: Beast Flashed In Rihanna's Russian Roulette Video by zeedee(f): 5:22pm On Jan 25, 2010
Haven't u guys heard about the whole Jay-Z/Beyonce/Rihanna/Lady Gaga. .etc. freemasons cult stuff?
TV is full of poison these days, Even the cartoons aren't safe anymore.
Re: Beast Flashed In Rihanna's Russian Roulette Video by Genuflect(m): 7:31am On Jan 26, 2010
Zeedee, please read a book. Stop believing all this rubbish on YouTube
Re: Beast Flashed In Rihanna's Russian Roulette Video by zeedee(f): 1:26pm On Jan 26, 2010
Sweetie the story isn't from Youtube.
It's everywhere, including books.
I sourced the video from Youtube so I could put it here, you can watch it on MTV or any other int'l music channel.
Peace bruv.
Re: Beast Flashed In Rihanna's Russian Roulette Video by Genuflect(m): 1:59pm On Jan 26, 2010
What books? Freemasonry is not what these people portray it to be. It is not devil worship. So which book did you read that they flash beasts to have control over our minds? Much ado about nothing
Re: Beast Flashed In Rihanna's Russian Roulette Video by eldee(m): 2:46pm On Jan 26, 2010
Genuflect:

What books? Freemasonry is not what these people portray it to be. It is not devil worship. So which book did you read that they flash beasts to have control over our minds? Much ado about nothing

I remember the book . . . I got it from a library, erm sorry I meant Lagos traffic grin grin
Re: Beast Flashed In Rihanna's Russian Roulette Video by DCONE1(m): 2:53pm On Jan 26, 2010
people got eyes but they dont see,they watch but they dont see,you hear but u dont listen, when e don too late na im people go realise.some of us still woship dis guys and do wat they do ,dem no know say na satan dem dey follow dem worship.tufiakwaah.its time we got to open our eyes and face reality.
Re: Beast Flashed In Rihanna's Russian Roulette Video by zeedee(f): 5:06pm On Jan 26, 2010
Genuflect:

This is not just about the "beast flashing". (lol) That's just an example - one tiny little sign of how they promote (satan) through subtle symbolism such as this in movies, music, media in general, You know what I'm talking about as well cos I never mentioned mind control here.
Re: Beast Flashed In Rihanna's Russian Roulette Video by Genuflect(m): 7:25pm On Jan 26, 2010
Lmao. Eldee, you funny mofo
DC-One, I don't argue with myopic people. Open your mind
Zeedee, I can start my conspiracy theories right now. I could just align some letter on this thread diagonally and form Satan. So should I call you a devil worshipper then? Religion is not that simple. Find out the creed and principles of a religion before you criticise
Re: Beast Flashed In Rihanna's Russian Roulette Video by Genuflect(m): 7:25pm On Jan 26, 2010
Lmao. Eldee, you funny mofo
DC-One, I don't argue with myopic people. Open your mind
Zeedee, I can start my conspiracy theories right now. I could just align some letter on this thread diagonally and form Satan. So should I call you a devil worshipper then? Religion is not that simple. Find out the creed and principles of a religion before you criticise
Re: Beast Flashed In Rihanna's Russian Roulette Video by rapjunkie(m): 7:51pm On Jan 26, 2010
DC-ONE:

people got eyes but they dont see,they watch but they dont see,you hear but u dont listen, when e don too late na im people go realise.some of us still woship dis guys and do wat they do ,dem no know say na satan dem dey follow dem worship.tufiakwaah.its time we got to open our eyes and face reality.

bullocks!!
Re: Beast Flashed In Rihanna's Russian Roulette Video by zeedee(f): 8:54am On Jan 27, 2010
Genuflect I'm talking about something and you're going off to the left. I wont even bother arguing this with you cos it would be pointless. It's as simple as this = there is cultism in Hollywood. Several of the famous artists out there are Freemasons, and I wont start naming names. Masonry is a cult. Read about it. And many of the other "religions" these celebrities now belong to: kaballah, scientology, etc. Yeah, now you'll tell me that kaballah originated from judaism. It's a cult. Period. And they aint worshiping the Almighty God. So who else are they worhipping? Idol worship is devil worship, my friend.

U dey look for fight when fight no dey.
Re: Beast Flashed In Rihanna's Russian Roulette Video by Genuflect(m): 9:16am On Jan 27, 2010
Zeedee, you are prolly a Christian. So anything but your religion is 'devilish'. And please, it is not all cults that are devilish. You are saying idol worship is devilish. The Catholics virtually worship Madonna. Are they devilish? Better stick to your own religion and quit wasting time over-analysing another person's own
Re: Beast Flashed In Rihanna's Russian Roulette Video by zeedee(f): 10:17am On Jan 27, 2010
I'm a Christian and accept everybody for who they are but I stick to my beliefs and hardly discuss them for obvious reasons. By the way Catholics dont worship Madonna (lol). My bf is Catholic, i go to mass with him sometimes. I've had friends of different faiths - bahai, muslim, etc.

But when something like this (video) is right in my face, I talk. And I happened to start a thread about it. I said "who else saw it?" Did you see it? I then proceeded to post a picture of what I saw.

If you dont like my thread then bye bye.

No come do ITK here pls cos we'll be at this forever and I have work to do.
Re: Beast Flashed In Rihanna's Russian Roulette Video by Genuflect(m): 10:35am On Jan 27, 2010
Lol. Girl, you are getting worked up already? I don't have a problem with you seeing a beast or whatever but you said they are promoting Satan and are part of the Freemason cult which is what I'm tryna disprove. Sorry o, I didn't know you were only looking for people who will agree with you. Good luck

Re: Beast Flashed In Rihanna's Russian Roulette Video by zeedee(f): 4:11pm On Jan 27, 2010
Guy. I saw the image in the video. It's not like I saw something that wasn't there, it's there for everyone to see who actually pays attention to what they're watching.

You're free to believe in whatever you like but pls dont promote it on my thread. I wonder if you know the root of what you're following. I get an icky feeling when something's icky, and I'm feeling muy icky right now.

Bon chance.
Re: Beast Flashed In Rihanna's Russian Roulette Video by Genuflect(m): 9:26pm On Jan 27, 2010
You saw a beast and said they are promoting Satan. How do the two correlate? My point applies to all religion: and I'm not a Freemason. Just don't accuse people of what they are not, Simple
Re: Beast Flashed In Rihanna's Russian Roulette Video by Qiana(f): 11:45pm On Jan 27, 2010
i've seen d beast i think rihana wanted her video like dat
if u're nt comfrtable wid d best stop watching her videos. grin
Re: Beast Flashed In Rihanna's Russian Roulette Video by otepuking(m): 11:21am On Jan 28, 2010
there's nothhing rong wit the video but the beast sends a message wether we like it or not those guys are worshipping evil and we don't need anyone to tell us that cos they flaunt it like it's something they're very proud of. the end is near.
Re: Beast Flashed In Rihanna's Russian Roulette Video by eldee(m): 3:06pm On Jan 28, 2010
The least you guys need to do is think. Did you see the full video at all??
Did you at least listen to the song??

She says her life flashes before her life, and then pictures other ways she could have died.
'So many people will never have the chance to say goodbye . . .but it's too late to think of the value of my life'

First is the wild cat, which looks more like a tiger than 'the beast' to me.
Next is getting hit by a speeding car . . . and then getting hit by stray bullets underwater.

I think it's creative . . . but if y'all want to remain deluded, it's a free world.
Re: Beast Flashed In Rihanna's Russian Roulette Video by zeedee(f): 6:40pm On Jan 28, 2010
Qiana:

i've seen d beast i think rihana wanted her video like dat
if u're nt comfrtable wid d best stop watching her videos. grin

I dont "watch" her videos, I'm not a fan. But I do happen to look at whatever catches my interest (pls dont misinterpret interest for liking her).

She never said anything about animals, Where did the (mutant wildcat) beast come from? lol. I was talking about this with my bf and he seems to lean towards u guys' side and was teasing me as well. But I will stick to what I said!

There's still something fishy in the air.

Peace.
Re: Beast Flashed In Rihanna's Russian Roulette Video by zeedee(f): 6:41pm On Jan 28, 2010
Abi she thought of dying by the fangs of a beast?

Hm.
Re: Beast Flashed In Rihanna's Russian Roulette Video by eldee(m): 7:14pm On Jan 28, 2010
zeedee:

I dont "watch" her videos, I'm not a fan. But I do happen to look at whatever catches my interest (pls dont misinterpret interest for liking her).

She never said anything about animals, Where did the (mutant wildcat) beast come from? lol. I was talking about this with my bf and he seems to lean towards u guys' side and was teasing me as well. But I will stick to what I said!

She never said anything about getting shot underwater too.
All she said was . . . 'My life flashes before my eyes' and then they showed a couple of other ways to die.

It's your choice miss . . . you're free to believe whatever you think is right.
Re: Beast Flashed In Rihanna's Russian Roulette Video by Genuflect(m): 7:42pm On Jan 28, 2010
Eldee, why you still dey answer the girl? Lol
Re: Beast Flashed In Rihanna's Russian Roulette Video by mamagee3(f): 1:29am On Jan 29, 2010
I didn't notice it. tongue
Re: Beast Flashed In Rihanna's Russian Roulette Video by chiogo(f): 1:46am On Jan 29, 2010
OMG. . .not again. sheesh.

Next!!!!!!!! On to the next one. . .actually watching the video. tongue
Re: Beast Flashed In Rihanna's Russian Roulette Video by Vacora(m): 10:32am On Jan 29, 2010
All i see is a tiger. And a tiger is a beast, right? for f@*& sakes!!!
Re: Beast Flashed In Rihanna's Russian Roulette Video by zeedee(f): 1:39pm On Jan 29, 2010
Genuflect na because I answer you? I dont like ITK-ing.
la prochain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD VIDEO Yemi Alade – Kissing (remix) Ft. Marvin / Between Alan Shearer and Eminem / NEW MUSIC: Davido Ft. Wizkid – Our Change (prod. By Ismart Music)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.