Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out - Education (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out (124373 Views)

2018/2019 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread / 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread / University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by Ayooluwa25: 12:26pm On Jul 24, 2017
lilliesboy:
Check your "Spam" box on your email, it might be there.
Hiya, any idea what dhe duration for UI's postgraduate diploma is?
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by tinutunde(f): 12:33pm On Jul 24, 2017
hardeshynor:
my proposed program of study details are not showing on my Transcript Label and also my form number pls help me oo!
same here
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by lilliesboy(m): 2:20pm On Jul 24, 2017
Ayooluwa25:

Hiya, any idea what dhe duration for UI's postgraduate diploma is?
A minimum of twelve (12) months.
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by hesswhy(m): 3:17pm On Jul 24, 2017
Please i wanna quickly apply before it closes tomorrow. Ive been trying to print my invoice since morning. the page where i will select faculty, proposed course, area of interest before going ton print the invoice isnt loading the courses and area of interest for me to be able to select. ive tried it with different internet providers that are 4G, so i dont think its a case of network.

please help
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by adebimpeg(f): 3:29pm On Jul 24, 2017
please i keep seeing this after i click next on the biodata form. please whats the cause

HTTP Status 500 - java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: ""

type Exception report

message java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: ""

description The server encountered an internal error that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: ""
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.handleJspException(JspServletWrapper.java:549)
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:470)
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:390)
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:334)
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:728)

root cause

java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: ""
java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.java:65)
java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:504)
java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:527)
org.apache.jsp.bio_jsp._jspService(bio_jsp.java:100)
org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:70)
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:432)

note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Apache Tomcat/7.0.42 logs.
Apache Tomcat/7.0.42
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by Ayooluwa25: 3:43pm On Jul 24, 2017
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by Ayooluwa25: 3:44pm On Jul 24, 2017
lilliesboy:

A minimum of twelve (12) months.

Thanks for dhe response... please do yu know if PGDE students undertake 'Teaching practise'?
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 4:06pm On Jul 24, 2017
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by lilliesboy(m): 4:07pm On Jul 24, 2017
Ayooluwa25:

Thanks for dhe response... please do yu know if PGDE students undertake 'Teaching practise'?
No, I don't.
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by Evicsholar(f): 4:11pm On Jul 24, 2017
DrMeroThaEmperor:
Application has been extended http://pgschool.ui.edu.ng/ ope oh
Thank God ooo. I pray this news is true
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by lilliesboy(m): 4:17pm On Jul 24, 2017
I have finally submitted my form an hour ago, although my original "Form No" during submission has changed to a new one. On the Preview page it still carries my original Form No. on the Transcript Label Form, Photo Card, Eligibility Form etc. Despite that, I still finally submitted my form because I cannot keep waiting for them to fix their errors; let them sort this current Form No. issue out themselves. Time no dey!
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by hardeshynor: 4:31pm On Jul 24, 2017
tinutunde:

same here

This ish is seriously giving me headache as i cannot even go to my previous school to post my transcript to UI. The proposed field of study details' issues should be fixed as soon as possible.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by funtygbemi(f): 6:47pm On Jul 24, 2017
Pleeeeaassse peeps, kindly add my number to the page...

Many thankses...
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by dawbbleOuEi: 7:01pm On Jul 24, 2017
lilliesboy:
Human beings are funny creatures. Some persons for over six days are still waiting for a "confirmation link/text message" after SUCCESSFUL payment before they can proceed with their registrations. Very funny. I bet they are so unserious, too proud to ask questions early enough, not following up the posts on this thread and others or all of the above.

What confirmation link are they still waiting for in the past seven days or more when they just have four days to the application deadline? How many times will I and others here state that NO confirmation link/message will be sent to your email after payment - that the applicant should go back to the PG website and login as an "Existing Applicant" by filling the Username & Password earlier sent to her/his mailbox? If she/he had tried the aforementioned step and it did not work then we can now know it is the fault of the School and profer solutions; not the one you are at fault and still keeping silent. There are some questions here I find very irrelevent/unserious, hence not worth paying attention.
I have been reading comments from page 1 up till this page. I gotta say it to you, bro, you've not been nice with your comments. You don't make assumptions and believe firmly that you know the reason for people's actions; you just don't. Everyone has their reason(s) for applying late, and ufortunately for the world, they also have the all the rights in the universe to choose when to apply. It's just gonna be up to you to either help them make the process easy, or not. I bet if everyone applying late all opened up to you, you'd be amazed. This is a public forum, there's a certain way to 'behave.' Seeing your attitude, I think Fergie001 should be given a medal.

I have to modify this. Your comments beyond this particular post have been to encourage and buoy applicants up. Kudos!!
I probably should have read till the end ...lolz. ...My bad. But mehn, I just felt I had seen enough on that page 12 or so.

Now, how do I apply? tongue

4 Likes

Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by FiveNaira: 7:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
dawbbleOuEi:

I have been reading comments from page 1 up till this page. I gotta say it to you, bro, you've not been nice with your comments. You don't make assumptions and believe firmly that you know the reason for people's actions; you just don't. Everyone has their reason(s) for applying late, and ufortunately for the world, they also have the all the rights in the universe to choose when to apply. It's just gonna be up to you to either help them make the process easy, or not. I bet if everyone applying late all opened up to you, you'd be amazed. This is a public forum, there's a certain way to 'behave.' Seeing your attitude, I think Fergie001 should be given a medal.

I have to modify this. Your comments beyond this particular post have been to encourage and buoy applicants up. Kudos!!
I probably should have read till the end ...lolz. ...My bad. But mehn, I just felt I had seen enough on that page 12 or so.

lol. So you dey among them
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by fergie001: 7:53pm On Jul 24, 2017
As I predicted about 5weeks ago,the closing date has been extended by 2weeks

Wish u success

2 Likes

Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by adeolabash(f): 8:04pm On Jul 24, 2017
please i need to ask if i can still purchase the UI postgraduate form tomorrow. i heard about it very late. Also I studied Chemical Engineering ,and i was wondering if i can go for a masters degree in Industrial and Production Engineering. Thank you.
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by fergie001: 8:29pm On Jul 24, 2017
Good even,ladies and gents,
I am sorry for appearing and disappearing,
Not presently in Ibadan.
As you all know due to the network glitches,etc. As expected the closing date has been extended by 2weeks,hence Aug 11 is the new closing date.I will try to ans the questions as honest as I can:
-Issues of Network will be critically looked at within these 2weeks and grey areas tackled so as to ensure smooth application for prospective students.
Issues ranging from awaiting confirmation to javascript error,etc.
All will be tackled within this window.

-Notification of results can be accepted at this stage,so also call-up letters for candidates still serving.The Original certificate/Confirmation of result/letter of attestation and nysc discharge will be needed during clearance if and when admitted.

-The transcript label,an A4 white paper with some details which should be filled expectedly using black ink(biro),will have to be printed.This will be attached with your transcripts when the time comes.
Like I have always said,the focus now isn't transcript but the EPT.
Transcripts could be submitted even until Jan next year,so the focus should be your exam and 2nd test.

-PGDE in UI,baring all other circumstances is a 12-month programme.Teaching Practice the best I know comes in for students who didn't study education in their previous degree.

-PGD in Zoology is terminal.
Unlike most other Dept's,where PGDE just like pre-degree in Universities serve as a precursor,in the Dept of Zoology,it isn't.
You are given a certificate for it,and it is terminal,hence doesn't come in as a springboard for the MSC.

-The issue of Banks,is a perennial issue,in the past,it used to be 5banks,and the UI Microfinance Bank,now it is boxed in between 2 banks.
I will also advise that you continue to pile pressure on wherever you paid, for them to double their efforts,even though majority of the problems is from the school's e-payment system.
I will also advise,if you have someone in Ibadan or UI to assist you in paying the cash at the Microfinance Bank.It is more reliable,faster and better.

-Issues regarding field of interest(not applicable),returning back to invoice page,etc are all network-related.
Hence,like I always advise,use the nights,over 20k has applied,
Your future might just depend on this.

-The issue of unpublished undergraduate work,working experience,etc are to make up the numbers,I can guarantee 90%,they do not go through it.
So fill if you can,and if you can't move to the next line.
Follow Instructions discreetly.

-I have decided to jump over EPT questions until the form is officially closed,it is one step at a time.Cross this hurdle,you meet the next one,but there is ntn like past questions and all that,perhaps practice questions and all that.I will try to send the one I have and wrote at unizik,it was an exact copy from UI's playbook.We will get to that stage after this.

-On the issue of a whatsapp group,its tentative.
I belong to a fellowship at UI PG,and what we did last year was open a whatsapp group for prospective candidates,irrespective of religion or tribe,provided you are writing the exams,with the belief you will get admitted.
There is no compulsion whatsoever you must be a member,our duty is to station the ASF bus at the school entrance on the day of the exam,to take students to and from the venue,
Information is passed at the slightest opportunity.
The group for last year was brought down last 2weeks,because there are new Sheriffs in town(your set),hence a new one hasn't been opened,
which will be soonest.
But I know there are good groups amongst you as well.

Finally,I will like to ensure that we live in peace with one another,tempers might flare,reactions might become too reactive but do not forget we scatter to gather,we agree to disagree,we disperse to assemble,though tribes and tongues may differ,we have an unshaken belief in same goal and objective.

I will be realistic to say all who applied won't get here,but hope to see very many of you here before I leave.
We are together.

Wish You unvarnished success in all.

Cc:globalbrand91,francogenesis,joyintwos,alhassanu,two square,ayooluwa25,papendo,lolitadanz,jesuseteni,lillesboy,hesswhy,fivenaira,dawbbleOuEi.

6 Likes

Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by fergie001: 8:31pm On Jul 24, 2017
adeolabash:
please i need to ask if i can still purchase the UI postgraduate form tomorrow. i heard about it very late. Also I studied Chemical Engineering ,and i was wondering if i can go for a masters degree in Industrial and Production Engineering. Thank you.
Go and get the form,it has been extended.
Chemical Engineering,Mechanical Engineering,Elect/Elect,Petroleum Engrg can run their masters in Industrial

Wish u success
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by dawbbleOuEi: 9:59pm On Jul 24, 2017
mfarad:

Done. Paid into GTB before reading your post. Registration was seamless, took less than 30 mins. (Perhaps the site is now stable)
I sent you a PM, bro. Kindly respond
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by popenelson: 12:21am On Jul 25, 2017
i have been unable to select local government Area for days now. please who knows the way out? i have tried 3 browsers already.
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by darejeg2002(m): 3:02am On Jul 25, 2017
Morning. Thanks for the info so far. I've only been privileged to get in this topic only recently. Could you please add me to the Whatsapp group and also send me a copy of the prospectus. Here are my contact info 08035012003 darejeg2002@gmail.com. Thank you
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by popenelson: 3:53am On Jul 25, 2017
adebimpeg:
please i keep seeing this after i click next on the biodata form. please whats the cause

HTTP Status 500 - java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: ""

type Exception report

message java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: ""

description The server encountered an internal error that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: ""
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.handleJspException(JspServletWrapper.java:549)
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:470)

root cause

java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: ""
java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.java:65)
java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:504)
java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:527)
org.apache.jsp.bio_jsp._jspService(bio_jsp.java:100)
org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:70)
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:432)

note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Apache Tomcat/7.0.42 logs.
Apache Tomcat/7.0.42

i had same issue. I later on stopped using system. i opted for phone browser and it worked. Safari precisely.(Iphone). best of luck.
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by darejeg2002(m): 6:21am On Jul 25, 2017
So... I tried applying using Chrome for android, Mozilla firefox for PC, I was unable to select department, program and field of study. Luckily, i tried Opera Mini on my phone and it worked well. Just log in again using a PC after to get your printout.
Good luck to those still having this issue
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by mry2(m): 7:13am On Jul 25, 2017
Pls, can I apply for software engineering in the department of computer science with my first degree in electrical and electronics engineering!
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by lilliesboy(m): 7:53am On Jul 25, 2017
dawbbleOuEi:

I have been reading comments from page 1 up till this page. I gotta say it to you, bro, you've not been nice with your comments. You don't make assumptions and believe firmly that you know the reason for people's actions; you just don't. Everyone has their reason(s) for applying LATE, and ufortunately for the world, they also have the all the rights in the universe to choose when to apply. It's just gonna be up to you to either help them make the process easy, or not. I bet if everyone applying late all opened up to you, you'd be amazed. This is a public forum, there's a certain way to 'behave.' Seeing your attitude, I think Fergie001 should be given a medal.

First of all, I guess that is your problem, so handle it. On the other hand, I never blamed anyone for applying LATE but those applicants still waiting for a confirmation message to no avail almost six days after succesful payment rather than proceeding with their registration or asking for help in time, so I believe you must be suffering from "intellect-myopia" being unable to comprehend my simple comments.
And I must still point out that there are some applicants' questions here that are NOT worth replying/answering; they sound either too lame or unserious. "How do you apply?" I bet you have not read the whole of the thread as you claim, if you did you would have known by now. I hope you don't want to play the Devil's advocate here?
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by Lamay: 8:22am On Jul 25, 2017
Good day everyone.

Please I will like to know if it's compulsory to provide 3 referees and I also can't submit my form. Thanks.
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by Lamay: 8:32am On Jul 25, 2017
When can one start applying for transcript?
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by scopeman24(m): 9:36am On Jul 25, 2017
Pls who notice this, lagelu nd ogbomoso North local government are together under local government. Wats d way out pls?
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by Sainty92: 9:39am On Jul 25, 2017
After cross-checking all my doc and finding out they are in order, I finally submitted. I was told that I have submitted finally. Den I went back to preview page to check if everytin is in order. My fingers mistakenly press the delete button for Exam center which I choose ibadan. Nw its no more highlighting for me to refill it cos I hav finally submitted.....pls wat am I going to do?
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by Bolanle0605: 11:11am On Jul 25, 2017
Please add me to the group chat! 08108300605
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by zagadat1: 11:19am On Jul 25, 2017
This ui pg site is just messed up

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (48) (Reply)

2018/2019 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread / The School Attended By Success, The Warri Girl Sent Home Over Fees / School Fees Of Anchor University, Deeper Life Owned (Screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.