Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Should You Do Business Or Follow The Crowd? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Should You Do Business Or Follow The Crowd? (423 Views)

Should I Give My Oga The N1.3M I Saved From His Business Or Do I Keep It? / Shoprite Ilorin Shut Down After Massive Crowd Stormed Their Store (Photos) / The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should You Do Business Or Follow The Crowd? by arterxerxes: 11:09am On Jun 14, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TGBxzz44ck

The road to success is narrow and very challenging. There are many challenges you will find while trying to go through the path of success. Many people will laugh and mock at you, some of your friends may abandon you while some may become your enemies. This is normal because you have decided to be unique in your own way.
When you set yourself apart to become successful in Life, the road to success will seem lonely. It is a way where very few people have passed through it and they have long gone before you. You will not have much people to guide you as you will rely on your experience. Because of this, you will fail so many times. But never give up. You will be your own driver of your destiny.
In all of this, never give up because at the end of it all, you will emerge victorious and that is when many who had mocked and laughed at you now become jealous and would wish they had done exactly what you did.
Have you ever wondered why few people are rich and wealthy while majority of the people in the world are poor? It is because the majority are not always right.
The world was thought to be Flat until one man decided to prove that it was spherical. That many people are into something does not mean it is the best. Do not be afraid to be different because the path with Treasures of these world are hidden and Lonely.
Take your Path to success today and live a happy and fulfilled life in the future.

SUBSCRIBE to my Youtube Channel on Entrepreneurship and Financial Education

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Software & Computer That Will Help You Monitor Your Business / Nigerian Yam For Export To UK, US Next Week / Have You Heared Of Shinystar.net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.