Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,677 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Penuel Mnguni Continues His "Miracles" After Accusing T.B Joshua Of Deceit (PICS - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Penuel Mnguni Continues His "Miracles" After Accusing T.B Joshua Of Deceit (PICS (36222 Views)

Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says / Penuel Mnguni Confesses At TB Joshua's Church, Seeks For Prayers & Deliverance / Penuel Mnguni At TB Joshua's Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Penuel Mnguni Continues His "Miracles" After Accusing T.B Joshua Of Deceit (PICS by paskyboy: 2:50pm On Jun 14, 2017
lol
Re: Penuel Mnguni Continues His "Miracles" After Accusing T.B Joshua Of Deceit (PICS by CIOSYLVA(m): 2:53pm On Jun 14, 2017
The pastor only came to SCOAN to know if he would obtain more powers from TB. Joshua but was consequently disappointed.

1 Like

Re: Penuel Mnguni Continues His "Miracles" After Accusing T.B Joshua Of Deceit (PICS by ogashman(m): 2:57pm On Jun 14, 2017
so after the confession people still dey attend the church....naija people gullibility dey learn work where south Africans dey
Re: Penuel Mnguni Continues His "Miracles" After Accusing T.B Joshua Of Deceit (PICS by spokesboy: 2:58pm On Jun 14, 2017
It seems the snake man has been able to gather resources to relaunch his controversial ministry. Remember when he was beaten and his church demolished by some angry youths in 2015. Very soon he'll start feeding his members with crocodile and hippopotamus. grin grin

Re: Penuel Mnguni Continues His "Miracles" After Accusing T.B Joshua Of Deceit (PICS by KKKWHITE(m): 3:00pm On Jun 14, 2017
Iseoluwani:
I smell lies
What is this creature
Re: Penuel Mnguni Continues His "Miracles" After Accusing T.B Joshua Of Deceit (PICS by holluphemydavid(m): 3:11pm On Jun 14, 2017
snake pastor ke
Re: Penuel Mnguni Continues His "Miracles" After Accusing T.B Joshua Of Deceit (PICS by romenna: 3:23pm On Jun 14, 2017
African, Please emancipate urselves from mental slavery

1 Like

Re: Penuel Mnguni Continues His "Miracles" After Accusing T.B Joshua Of Deceit (PICS by SalamRushdie: 3:29pm On Jun 14, 2017
Sorcerers and Mystics have taken over the church structure in Africa ..Before you go and hold that altar as yaself whose altar is this sef?
Re: Penuel Mnguni Continues His "Miracles" After Accusing T.B Joshua Of Deceit (PICS by back2sender: 3:36pm On Jun 14, 2017
Ehiscotch:
grin Mehn. What did we africans do to deserve this?
I dont know who did this to us oooo. Maybe felixomor can help out ooo because he is Alfa Sule boy

2 Likes

Re: Penuel Mnguni Continues His "Miracles" After Accusing T.B Joshua Of Deceit (PICS by elaigwusimona(m): 3:37pm On Jun 14, 2017
judgment day is coming, well nobody holy pass.
Re: Penuel Mnguni Continues His "Miracles" After Accusing T.B Joshua Of Deceit (PICS by Gkemz: 3:46pm On Jun 14, 2017
Is the guy on the floor doing acrobatics
Re: Penuel Mnguni Continues His "Miracles" After Accusing T.B Joshua Of Deceit (PICS by thunderbabs: 3:53pm On Jun 14, 2017
All this things you are doing. Just know dt there is God undecided
Re: Penuel Mnguni Continues His "Miracles" After Accusing T.B Joshua Of Deceit (PICS by Hydrolysis(m): 3:58pm On Jun 14, 2017
Why is he pastoring in uncompleted building na shocked angry
Re: Penuel Mnguni Continues His "Miracles" After Accusing T.B Joshua Of Deceit (PICS by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 14, 2017
Going back to catholicism.
Re: Penuel Mnguni Continues His "Miracles" After Accusing T.B Joshua Of Deceit (PICS by Kobicove(m): 5:11pm On Jun 14, 2017
Africans and gullibility for anything that has to do with religion undecided

1 Like

Re: Penuel Mnguni Continues His "Miracles" After Accusing T.B Joshua Of Deceit (PICS by macodollar: 5:15pm On Jun 14, 2017
Ehiscotch:

we abandoned our culture and traditions and embraced what we don't fully understand.

2 Likes

Re: Penuel Mnguni Continues His "Miracles" After Accusing T.B Joshua Of Deceit (PICS by evexx1(f): 5:40pm On Jun 14, 2017
Smh!
Difficult to believe anyone these days.
Re: Penuel Mnguni Continues His "Miracles" After Accusing T.B Joshua Of Deceit (PICS by shacxy(f): 5:57pm On Jun 14, 2017
May God deliver him, and open the eyes of his members
Re: Penuel Mnguni Continues His "Miracles" After Accusing T.B Joshua Of Deceit (PICS by felixomor: 6:00pm On Jun 14, 2017
back2sender:

I dont know who did this to us oooo. Maybe felixomor can help out ooo because he is Alfa Sule boy
Mumudeen
Sharap
Re: Penuel Mnguni Continues His "Miracles" After Accusing T.B Joshua Of Deceit (PICS by DJMCOTTY(m): 6:46pm On Jun 14, 2017
My people church mata don tya me oo!! Even the traditionalists will be laghing at christains. Let the world come to an end make we know our faith abeg.
Re: Penuel Mnguni Continues His "Miracles" After Accusing T.B Joshua Of Deceit (PICS by JastSiryin(m): 7:08pm On Jun 14, 2017
Ehiscotch:
As in ehn...the thing don tire me
Re: Penuel Mnguni Continues His "Miracles" After Accusing T.B Joshua Of Deceit (PICS by mikeapollo: 7:30pm On Jun 14, 2017
CastedDude:
Controversial Penuel Mnguni of End Times Disciples Ministries a.k.a ‘Snake pastor’ has continued with his "miracles" after accusing prophet T.B Joshua of deceiving and tricking him. Mnguni visited TB Joshua’s Synagogue Church of all Nations in Nigeria to seek for deliverance after saying he had misinterpreted the Bible, and did what he thought was scriptural at the time.

After the viral confession/deliverance, the pastor said he was forced to say what he said because he feared for his safety in Nigeria.

The pastor who has since gone back to South Africa where he's based has continued with his "miracles" as he said nothing can stop him from 'going higher'.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/snake-pastor-penuel-mnguni-continues-with-his-miracles.html

Only a fool and shallow thinker would believe this. Was he also threatened to travel from South Africa to go visit TB Joshua in Nigeria?
Re: Penuel Mnguni Continues His "Miracles" After Accusing T.B Joshua Of Deceit (PICS by ikorodureporta: 9:36pm On Jun 14, 2017
Persin wey don com upgrade
Re: Penuel Mnguni Continues His "Miracles" After Accusing T.B Joshua Of Deceit (PICS by OtemAtum: 11:36pm On Jun 14, 2017
DJMCOTTY:
My people church mata don tya me oo!! Even the traditionalists will be laghing at christains. Let the world come to an end make we know our faith abeg.
World that is just starting? If you are tired, abeg pray for rapture to come and fetch the gullibles and sheeple(christians) and the slaves(muslims) away and leave the rest of us thinkers to rock the world continuously.
Re: Penuel Mnguni Continues His "Miracles" After Accusing T.B Joshua Of Deceit (PICS by Nobody: 3:35am On Jun 15, 2017
godquality:
The name of the church alone weak my blukose. "End time" these people are getting bolder daily mocking God. Well what's my biz, na people wey dey go church in the first place dey encourage all this pastors.

Be not deceived for God cannot be mocked. Gal 6:7
Re: Penuel Mnguni Continues His "Miracles" After Accusing T.B Joshua Of Deceit (PICS by FreeSpirited: 8:22am On Jun 15, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
I'm sure Thunder will strike this man soon
Who made you the judge....FYM now u be good christian
Re: Penuel Mnguni Continues His "Miracles" After Accusing T.B Joshua Of Deceit (PICS by mechanics(m): 9:45am On Jun 15, 2017
I hope he's no more feeding his members snake and rats?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace / Huge Fire On OPM Pastor Chinyere's Street In Port Harcourt (Video, Pics) / Shiloh 2018 Dominion: Live Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.