Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,936 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace (36186 Views)

Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) / Seminarian Onyekachukwu Martins Converts Nonbelievers To Christians In Akwa Ibom / Catholic Priest & Islamic Cleric Embrace Each Other In Minna To Promote Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by stephenduru: 4:42pm On Feb 01, 2017
Today 1/02/2017 , members of the Academic Forum of the Islamic Movement visited Christian Association of Nigeria  (CAN) Headquarters in Bauchi.

The visit is aimed at promoting mutual understanding and familiarization between the Islamic Movement and Christian Association of Nigeria and as a gesture of bringing Unity among people of different faith in Nigeria.

Rev Joshua Maina,  the Chairman CAN ,Bauchi thanked the Academic Forum for what he called the wonderful visit. Reverend Joshua encouraged  Nigerians to embark on similar campaign for the unity of the entire people of  Nigeria . He showed dismay on how some media outlets are trying to incite people to turn against Shaikh Zakzaky and Shia Islam, despite the fact that Shaikh Zakzaky and Shia are the most peace loving people and dedicated citizens of Nigeria.

He called on all people of conscience to shun Saudi Arabian campaign of disunity and terrorism as well as its western allies.

Academic Forum presented a gift designed by the Academic Forum's Art and Design unit showing the Inscription of Jesus.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/see-gift-shiite-members-gave-to-can.html?m=1

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by 40kobo77: 4:43pm On Feb 01, 2017
This is really nice.

I am impressed with this very well. Muslims extending an hand of friendship?wow. God will continue to bring peace between both religions.

If only the Igbo's and Yoruba's can extend a genuine hand of friendship to each other,the South will be a very powerful people to be reckoned with.

I dedicate this FTC to the Urhobo people of Delta State.

Urhobo Wadooo.

115 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by madridguy(m): 4:44pm On Feb 01, 2017
Ok
Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 4:46pm On Feb 01, 2017
Hail the God of Christians and the god of Shia grin

10 Likes

Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by sarrki(m): 4:47pm On Feb 01, 2017
Hmmmm

Jerimiah 32:27

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by sarrki(m): 4:48pm On Feb 01, 2017
We need to promote love amon one another

Any extremist on both side that will plunge this country

Into chaos

Will be put to shame

7 Likes

Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by sarrki(m): 4:49pm On Feb 01, 2017
God let your peace reign in Nigeria

I am happy to see and witness this in my lifetime in Nigeria

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by tens4real(m): 4:51pm On Feb 01, 2017
Remain afonjas and IPOB.....

7 Likes

Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by Mologi(m): 5:00pm On Feb 01, 2017
God bless Nigeria
Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by ademega(m): 5:56pm On Feb 01, 2017
Good
Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by WHOcarex: 5:57pm On Feb 01, 2017
Make una check inside o. Bomb fit dey inside undecided

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 01, 2017
its ok
Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by Samanza89: 5:57pm On Feb 01, 2017
God is in control..

It shall end in praise one day...

#istandwith2baba

2 Likes

Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by cirmuell(m): 5:58pm On Feb 01, 2017
Nice gesture. smiley

40kobo77:
This is really nice.

I am impressed with this very well. Muslims extending an hand of friendship?wow. God will continue to bring peace between both religions.

If only the Igbo's and Yoruba's can extend a genuine hand of friendship to each other, the South will be a very powerful people to be reckoned with.

I dedicate this FTC to the Urhobo people of Delta State.

Urhobo Wadooo.

Hell no! May ewerybody dey im lane abeg angry

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by Arlex(m): 5:59pm On Feb 01, 2017
That's not the picture of Jesus.

15 Likes

Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by Rozaay: 5:59pm On Feb 01, 2017
sarrki:
We need to promote love amon one another

Any extremist on both side that will plunge this country

Into chaos

Will be put to shame
and which extremists are you seeing from the Christian side?

4 Likes

Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by fablani(m): 5:59pm On Feb 01, 2017
nice move

1 Like

Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by madridsta007(m): 6:00pm On Feb 01, 2017
The drawing of a white man, with firm Caucasian features.

Jesus Christ, was no Caucasian. Israel is in the Middle East, and their features are distinct from the Caucasians. They are black-tanned and the Europenisation of Christianity wasn't going to allow for the "black man" to be the reference for billions of individuals.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by slurryeye: 6:00pm On Feb 01, 2017
This is nice

We need more religion tolerance like this in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 01, 2017
Honestly, I fear for the lives of those Northerners in the hands of those who will label them infidels

2 Likes

Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by durubrian(m): 6:00pm On Feb 01, 2017
madridsta007:
The drawing of a white man, with firm Caucasian features.

Jesus Christ, was no Caucasian. Israel is in the Middle East, and their features are distinct from the Caucasians.

Oga, we know... Carry your wahala dey go

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by Vikkie14: 6:00pm On Feb 01, 2017
My Enemy's enemy is my Friend.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by emeijeh(m): 6:00pm On Feb 01, 2017
Dem try
Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by CoolUsername: 6:01pm On Feb 01, 2017
Just wait till the Christians try to return the favour. Probably won't end well. smiley

1 Like

Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by NaijaFutbol: 6:01pm On Feb 01, 2017
Very good

1 Like

Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by Chivasex: 6:01pm On Feb 01, 2017
this is how it is supposed to be, at least both religions promote peace.
More of such gestures from both sides

1 Like

Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by TeamSimple(m): 6:02pm On Feb 01, 2017
The shites are only playing THE ENEMY OF MY ENEMY IS MY FRIEND card.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by Badgers14: 6:02pm On Feb 01, 2017
Let peace reign

1 Like

Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by edi287: 6:02pm On Feb 01, 2017
That's more like it!! Unfortunately, this won't please the people who think all muslims are terrorists. Very very impressed by this gesture.
Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by habex005(m): 6:03pm On Feb 01, 2017
Laudable effort

1 Like

Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by uyams(m): 6:03pm On Feb 01, 2017
Finally the have accepted Jesus christ as there personal lord and saviour

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Penuel Mnguni Continues His "Miracles" After Accusing T.B Joshua Of Deceit (PICS / Blind Prophet, Moses Kasali To Buhari: "Contest And Be Disgraced!" / "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.