Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:54 PM

Fathers Day Gift Ideas - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fathers Day Gift Ideas (2917 Views)

Photo Of The Woman Who Gifted Her Husband A Coffin On Fathers' Day In Anambra / Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift / DNA Tests Show 70% Kids Not Born By Men They Call Fathers In Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fathers Day Gift Ideas by Appswheel(m): 12:08pm On Jun 14, 2017
Got a Super Dad and wondering the best gifts to present him on Fathers day - June 18? www.custommall.com.ng takes care of this need by providing you with various customized gift items to choose from. For graphic artiste, you can make and sell designs on Custom Mall. Need Help/Enquiry: Call +2348035257749, +2348122348491.
#June18 #Fathersday #FathersDayGift #SuperDad

Re: Fathers Day Gift Ideas by johnsmitthen: 1:18pm On Jun 22, 2017
Amazing and nice ideas to express love with Dad. Last time I gifted him a handmade lovely card.
Re: Fathers Day Gift Ideas by DanielLee5: 5:53am On Jul 16, 2017
Most men have rather specific taste so thanks for your post and starting a discussion on this! I would recommend to check out the guides here https://www.geekwrapped.com/interests#Buying-Guides , very cute tech gifts and innovative ideas are shown there. I got my father a set of smart Bluetooth earbuds and he loves them. They were affordable, too, so win-win!
Re: Fathers Day Gift Ideas by EfemenaXY: 1:38pm On Jul 16, 2017
~ A nice but expensive bottle of perfume

~ A collection of his favourite vinyl records

~ Gift him with some outrageous bling jewellery knowing fully well his chances of wearing them : 10% cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Funny Pictures That Perfectly Sum Up Marriage / Why Do Married Women Still Dates? Women Are Wicked / Who Benefits More From Marriage? Men Or Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.