Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Nairalanders Please Lend An Helping Hand To A Needy Person - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalanders Please Lend An Helping Hand To A Needy Person (323 Views)

Access Bank Salary Advance, They've Refused To Lend After Repayment / SKIKLAS IS THE NUMBER ONE TRUSTED SITE TO LEND AND LOAN MONEY / Who Can Lend Me A Car For 24days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Please Lend An Helping Hand To A Needy Person by oluwapelumi305: 12:15pm On Jun 14, 2017
I am a student of YABATECH, I've never done this before in my entire life.Please nairalanders please help me with the payment of my school fees. Things haven't been really going on so good in my family please everyone i need your help no amount is little.You can help me by sending me any amount via my account.please Ion want to be a a nonentity,i want to make impacts​ in Life please help and may God reward you accordingly. Ive posted this before in the romance section but i only saw few people that helped please I'm begging you all, I know people who scam are so much nowadays but i swear I'm not one of these people.May God help and also meet you at your point of needs.The payment is ending by June 28th.Please please please. Account details:AKEEM BLESSING SAMUEL 2208430429 Zenith Bank

(1) (Reply)

[short Story] Fear Is Nothing / Are You Into Civil,electrical & Mechanical Construction Industry? Introduction. / Education Minister Beat Up Woman In A Nightclub [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.