Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Etisalat Cheapest Data Of 200 For 1GB - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat Cheapest Data Of 200 For 1GB (1882 Views)

Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy / How To Make Your Mtn Sim Eligible For Mtn N200 For 1gb / Airtel Cheap Data 100 Naira For 1500MB And 200 For The Double (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat Cheapest Data Of 200 For 1GB by Techvillz(m): 12:38pm On Jun 14, 2017
No long stories here is what i know about this:

In line with the season, Etisalat NG despite all the issues going on with them still understands the importance of having the internet available to you anytime any day, anywhere. In this Ramadan season, they wish to join their mMuslimcustomers in prayers, fasting, and celebration. Thereby unveiling an amazing data plan which is dubbed etisalat Ramadan Kareem Data Plan. The Plan is available not just to their Muslim customers, rather it is available to all men and women, boys and girls, guys and ladies whether old or new customer.

✔ Everybody is eligible to get 1GB for 200 naira

✔ It can be used on any internet enabled device like modem, iPhone, iPad, Nokai Java and Symbian phones, Android phones etc.

✔ It doesn't zap at all.

✔ It is valid for 72 hours (3 days) after activation

✔ The subscription code for the new etisalat cheapest Ramadan Kareem Data offer

Pls visit the link below to continue and read in full.
http://www.techvillz.com/2017/06/etisalat-1gb-data-for-200-naira.html

Happy cheapest surfing

Re: Etisalat Cheapest Data Of 200 For 1GB by Nbote(m): 5:13pm On Jun 14, 2017
Why are u ppl lazy like dis?? Once one person reports a news all of una go jus resume copy and paste duty however true of false it is. D plan has been around for a couple of months now so I wonder where u got d Ramadan kareem data promo nonsense from.. Not everyone is eligible for d plan. If u didn't receive d sms notification den U are not eligible for it.. It's valid for 3days and doesn't support autho-renewal.. Being using it for d past couple of months now. Dial *929 *10# to know if u're eligible or not

(1) (Reply)

Suggest A Trusted Website For Unlocking Iphone / Engineers In Ibadan, Do You Have Vivo Y11iw Firmware / I Just Crashed My Infinix X551 I Just Bought Today....engineers Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.