Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

I Just Crashed My Infinix X551 I Just Bought Today....engineers Please Help - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Just Crashed My Infinix X551 I Just Bought Today....engineers Please Help (1885 Views)

Used Infinix X551 For Sale Cheap @Enugu@15k Or Best Offer see pics / Infinix X551 Went Off Due To Wrong Charge / How Do I Recover My Privacy Protection Password For My Infinix Hotnote X551? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Crashed My Infinix X551 I Just Bought Today....engineers Please Help by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 10, 2017
I just bought the phone from a friend and i decided to update the phone to suite my desires. during the updates, a saw a pop message that my version was 4.4.0 G808........., that i should do system update,after download i decided to install it and that was the end of the update.

now i can restart or reboot the phone, the only thing on the screen is the android machine logo sleeping with caution sign on it with Error . if i press the power button i get ( now send the package you want to apply to the device with"adb sideload<filename>"... )

please help
Re: I Just Crashed My Infinix X551 I Just Bought Today....engineers Please Help by Mustiboy(m): 9:13pm On Oct 10, 2017
the phone was rooted, that's why it got bricked. you don't do system update on a rooted device, you do it through recovery instead. your phone needs another firmware. take it to any engineer nearest to you.
I'd have given you the procedures on how to do it yourself but it seems you can't handle things like this. so your best bet is a repair shop.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Crashed My Infinix X551 I Just Bought Today....engineers Please Help by Oluwapresley(m): 9:36pm On Oct 10, 2017
Mustiboy:
the phone was rooted, that's why it got bricked. you don't do system update on a rooted device, you do it through recovery instead. your phone needs another firmware. take it to any engineer nearest to you.
I'd have given you the procedures on how to do it yourself but it seems you can't handle things like this. so your best bet is a repair shop.

Bro, please, do you have HTC Rezound firmware/software? thanks.
Re: I Just Crashed My Infinix X551 I Just Bought Today....engineers Please Help by Mustiboy(m): 9:38pm On Oct 10, 2017
Oluwapresley:

Bro, please, do you have HTC Rezound firmware/software? thanks.
nope. I don't
Re: I Just Crashed My Infinix X551 I Just Bought Today....engineers Please Help by Oluwapresley(m): 9:58pm On Oct 10, 2017
Mustiboy:
nope. I don't
Thanks, brosmiley
Re: I Just Crashed My Infinix X551 I Just Bought Today....engineers Please Help by Homeboiy: 10:17pm On Oct 10, 2017
Op if ur in Benin city

Pm me I will flash it for u

Just 2k
Re: I Just Crashed My Infinix X551 I Just Bought Today....engineers Please Help by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 10, 2017
I can help. Hold down the volume key and power. Boot into recovery. Select wipe factory setting. When done. Boot phone give me feed bk

1 Like

Re: I Just Crashed My Infinix X551 I Just Bought Today....engineers Please Help by Nobody: 6:37am On Oct 11, 2017
CHESTER48:
I can help. Hold down the volume key and power. Boot into recovery. Select wipe factory setting. When done. Boot phone give me feed bk

i have done it now but the phone is not coming up, after the rebooting

1 Like

Re: I Just Crashed My Infinix X551 I Just Bought Today....engineers Please Help by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 11, 2017
Mustiboy:

i was told it has not been rooted before.
i have done the reset factory and the phone is not coming up it will just show infinix the the infinix icon with caution symbol, then NO command.
Re: I Just Crashed My Infinix X551 I Just Bought Today....engineers Please Help by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 11, 2017
i have done the reset factory and the phone is not coming up it will just show infinix the the infinix icon with caution symbol, then NO command.
Re: I Just Crashed My Infinix X551 I Just Bought Today....engineers Please Help by Mustiboy(m): 7:02am On Oct 11, 2017
ameemu:

it mighty rooted with kinguser or superuser not present. you dig?
Re: I Just Crashed My Infinix X551 I Just Bought Today....engineers Please Help by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 11, 2017
thank you @mustiboy

please what is the way forward.
Re: I Just Crashed My Infinix X551 I Just Bought Today....engineers Please Help by tosyne2much(m): 7:10am On Oct 11, 2017
Mustiboy:
it mighty rooted with kinguser or superuser not present. you dig?
You're right bro... I also think the phone was rooted

1 Like

Re: I Just Crashed My Infinix X551 I Just Bought Today....engineers Please Help by Iamalpha: 7:12am On Oct 11, 2017
The stock ROM of the phone has to be reinstalled. It can only be done via computer system. I'd suggest u take it to a phone repairer, because attempt to do it on ur own might stress u a lot, and u might do it wrong, seeing as you're not used to these things.
Re: I Just Crashed My Infinix X551 I Just Bought Today....engineers Please Help by Mustiboy(m): 7:53am On Oct 11, 2017
ameemu:
thank you @mustiboy

please what is the way forward.
take it to a repair shop. they'll flash it
Re: I Just Crashed My Infinix X551 I Just Bought Today....engineers Please Help by Uyi168: 9:34am On Oct 11, 2017
Homeboiy:
Op if ur in Benin city
Pm me I will flash it for u
Just 2k
Do u also fix laptops?
Re: I Just Crashed My Infinix X551 I Just Bought Today....engineers Please Help by Homeboiy: 11:19am On Oct 11, 2017
Uyi168:
Do u also fix laptops?

No only phones
Re: I Just Crashed My Infinix X551 I Just Bought Today....engineers Please Help by Uyi168: 11:25am On Oct 11, 2017
Homeboiy:

No only phones
Ok,u knw any1 that fix laptops?
Re: I Just Crashed My Infinix X551 I Just Bought Today....engineers Please Help by Homeboiy: 11:31am On Oct 11, 2017
Uyi168:
Ok,u knw any1 that fix laptops?

Yes if ur in Benin
Re: I Just Crashed My Infinix X551 I Just Bought Today....engineers Please Help by Uyi168: 11:54am On Oct 11, 2017
Homeboiy:

Yes if ur in Benin

Sure,i reside in benin
Re: I Just Crashed My Infinix X551 I Just Bought Today....engineers Please Help by Homeboiy: 12:01pm On Oct 11, 2017
Uyi168:
Sure,i reside in benin

Go mission road

Ask of chidi
Re: I Just Crashed My Infinix X551 I Just Bought Today....engineers Please Help by Uyi168: 12:08pm On Oct 11, 2017
Homeboiy:

Go mission road
Ask of chidi
Ok..thank u.
Re: I Just Crashed My Infinix X551 I Just Bought Today....engineers Please Help by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 11, 2017
I thank you all, I took the phone to an engineer and it was fixed

(1) (Reply)

Gionee X1s Smartphone Features And Price In Nigeria / Earn Free Recharge Card / What's The Best And The Most Beautiful Font Styles On Android Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.