Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,063 members, 7,956,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:53 AM

Can You Take Your Bath In The Public For 5 Million Naria: FUNNY REACTIONS - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Can You Take Your Bath In The Public For 5 Million Naria: FUNNY REACTIONS (1527 Views)

4 Proven Ways Of Taking Your Bath On Harmattan. Pics / Funny Reactions On Jumia's Page About The Nigerian Jersey / PRANK:A Lady Taking Bath In The Public Naked, You Wont Believe How It Happen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Take Your Bath In The Public For 5 Million Naria: FUNNY REACTIONS by EAGSL: 2:06pm On Jun 14, 2017
Re: Can You Take Your Bath In The Public For 5 Million Naria: FUNNY REACTIONS by EAGSL: 2:08pm On Jun 14, 2017
On d street of Lagos ..... see different view. Can't believe this
Re: Can You Take Your Bath In The Public For 5 Million Naria: FUNNY REACTIONS by frenzydilz(m): 2:12pm On Jun 14, 2017
If I wan dey logical, the challenge is to bath in public. You could do that with your boxers on. But bone logic sha. Mehn...it's 5M. I'll bath in public and even take a stroll n.a.ked. Those girls that had seen me n.a.ked in the past none of them gave me 5M. I repeat, I'll get as naked as the giver wants me to be. It's 5M! Plots of land!
Re: Can You Take Your Bath In The Public For 5 Million Naria: FUNNY REACTIONS by frenzydilz(m): 2:21pm On Jun 14, 2017
Reminds me of PublicAgent tongue
Re: Can You Take Your Bath In The Public For 5 Million Naria: FUNNY REACTIONS by profdos(m): 3:39pm On Jun 14, 2017
Cant do this. Hw much is 5 million naw in this Nigeria economy.
Re: Can You Take Your Bath In The Public For 5 Million Naria: FUNNY REACTIONS by mediagenius: 3:44pm On Jun 14, 2017
Lolz...this is what I call "Rhetoric question"...well, most Nigerians will do it in this harsh economy. Lalasticlala, I think this needs more public reactions, do the needful, let's have fun.
Re: Can You Take Your Bath In The Public For 5 Million Naria: FUNNY REACTIONS by onward4life(m): 10:22pm On Jun 14, 2017
EAGSL:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sB1-vQQbZQc

Live action, Street action
cc: lalasticlala, EAGSL

I CAN DO IT FOR 50K OOOO
AFTER ALL PPO GET RAPED FOR FREE
Re: Can You Take Your Bath In The Public For 5 Million Naria: FUNNY REACTIONS by EAGSL: 2:42am On Jun 18, 2017
Re: Can You Take Your Bath In The Public For 5 Million Naria: FUNNY REACTIONS by fleexee(m): 4:40pm On Jun 19, 2017
Well left to me shaa i can do it. because i was born nakedly.
The truth be told; after getting the dow, i will just travel to Abuja and start enjoying my 5M...... As in those babes ehnn
Re: Can You Take Your Bath In The Public For 5 Million Naria: FUNNY REACTIONS by EAGSL: 12:55pm On Jun 21, 2017
fleexee:
Well left to me shaa i can do it. because i was born nakedly.
The truth be told; after getting the dow, i will just travel to Abuja and start enjoying my 5M...... As in those babes ehnn

Let be sincere.Before coming to conclusion, Have you really count or know the value of 5 million naira in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

New Words / Faithfulness! / The Generous Wife!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.