Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Side Effect Of Neo Medrol - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Side Effect Of Neo Medrol (1388 Views)

How To Enlarge Your Hips Within One Week Without Side Effect / The 'LUSH' Effect / Breast And Ass Enlargement/no Side Effect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Side Effect Of Neo Medrol by Sirhethat12(f): 2:34pm On Jun 14, 2017
hello nairalanders, I want to get neo medrol to control the acne On my face, I heard it's very active but that it contains steroid. I'm worried it might have a long term effect, have anyone been using it for a long time? any side effect?

lalasticlala
kandiikane
Re: Side Effect Of Neo Medrol by beatz5(f): 3:03pm On Jun 14, 2017
you should know the side effects of steroids before u try it
Re: Side Effect Of Neo Medrol by Sirhethat12(f): 3:46pm On Jun 14, 2017
beatz5:
you should know the side effects of steroids before u try it

have you used the product before?
Re: Side Effect Of Neo Medrol by beatz5(f): 9:39pm On Jun 16, 2017
Sirhethat12:

have you used the product before?
am a nurse and I know the effect of steroids in the body don't have to use them
Re: Side Effect Of Neo Medrol by Sirhethat12(f): 5:34am On Jun 17, 2017
beatz5:

am a nurse and I know the effect of steroids in the body don't have to use them

oh, thanks a lot
Re: Side Effect Of Neo Medrol by lwise(m): 12:01pm On Feb 22, 2018
What kind of steroid and what the percentage? It could be insignificant with little or no effect.
Google is your friend.

(1) (Reply)

How To Maintain And Rock Your Natural Dreadlocks / See What A Ghanian Actress Was Caught Doing / FREE Wild Rose Printed Leggings For Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.