Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

What Will Happen To Federal Institutions If Nigeria Should Split - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Will Happen To Federal Institutions If Nigeria Should Split (370 Views)

You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] / “ASUU Strike Will Increase Prostitution” Nigerian S*x Workers To Federal Governm / Re: The Case For The Establishment Of At Least Two Federal Institutions In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Will Happen To Federal Institutions If Nigeria Should Split by adexmuhyi(m): 3:04pm On Jun 14, 2017
this question has been troubling my mind and I think I can't conclude what the answer would be, isn't it that many will loose their jobs in the process of splitting Nigeria or they will be retained to work for the zone or area they belong regardless of their tribe?
Re: What Will Happen To Federal Institutions If Nigeria Should Split by orisa37: 4:36pm On Jun 14, 2017
Hand them over to NIGERIAN CONSULTING EXPERTS TO RUN THEM COMMERCIALLY AND PROFITABLY ON GOING CONCERN BASIS AND SHARE PROFITS EQUALLY TO THE 36 STATES.
THE NASS WILL MONITOR THEM AND PROVIDE QUALITY AUDITING REPORTS FOR THE PUBLIC.

(1) (Reply)

Ramadan Special Offer From Etisalat: Get 1gb Data With Only N200 From Etisalat / Re: Kaduna Declaration / Biafrans Are So Dumb-kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.