Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,600 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:23 AM

There Are Only Four Passport Colors In The World, And This Is The Reason Why - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / There Are Only Four Passport Colors In The World, And This Is The Reason Why (66810 Views)

This Is The Major Reason Why Pilots Dump Fuel Before Landing. (PHOTOS) / The 10 Most Expensive Private Jets In The World And Their Owners / This Is The Reason Why Most Taxicabs Are Painted Yellow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Are Only Four Passport Colors In The World, And This Is The Reason Why by Kingspin(m): 2:10pm On Jun 15, 2017
bablex01:
grin Lolz se e ogun laye ni no kill yaself oo extremist xtian
I don't have the hobby of killing or bombing innocent people. I love Muslims but hate most of their activities. They should learn how to keep them faith to themselves first. I stand my ground they are wasteful in Nigeria currently.

1 Like

Re: There Are Only Four Passport Colors In The World, And This Is The Reason Why by PastorandMentor(m): 2:38pm On Jun 15, 2017
Knew cheesy
TANKDESTROYER:
wow!!!! Never new this.... thanks man!!
Re: There Are Only Four Passport Colors In The World, And This Is The Reason Why by iluvpomo(m): 3:06pm On Jun 15, 2017
realone2012:
I have promised myself that I won't waste an iota of time explaining anything Religious to people who are keen on misunderstanding everything. So enjoy it whilst it last.
Salam bro!
Run away .... you know you have no explanation. Besides, I would rather you focus on fighting the cancer within Islam - Islamic terrorism/fundamentalism.
Peace bro
Re: There Are Only Four Passport Colors In The World, And This Is The Reason Why by sunsewa16: 3:20pm On Jun 15, 2017
mbhs139:

You kids just have a way of twisting information. To say the least, most of you all are actually bereaved of information literacy, that is, the ability to ask the appropriate questions and seek a corresponding answers, finding information, forming opinions, evaluating sources and making decisions that foster successful learning, effective contributors, confident individuals and responsible citizens.

This also includes “knowing when and why you need information, where to find it, and how to evaluate, use and communicate it in an ethical manner.”

If you have the above qualities, that is if you have information literacy, you shouldn't be spewing this nonsense you call a comment, with your deluge of deluded co-travellers giving you 'likes' here and there.

What the OP said about green and some Muslim countries choosing green as their National Travel Passport colour has nothing to do with Nigeria's passport being green. The problem is that your already biased and deluded mind about Muslims and anything Islam would not make you see where the OP mentioned the other reasons, which is .

My advice to you and your likes is that you should all purge yourself of the bags of prejudices the media has made you carry for a long time.

Don ' t call me a kid cos u don't know me,not all commentators in nairaland are kids, and don't care to know ur age cos is unnecessary to me,but my only answers to ur long epistle is characteristics of honesty is knowing the truth and saying it,plus calling a spade a spade.
Re: There Are Only Four Passport Colors In The World, And This Is The Reason Why by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 15, 2017
Why do I think Sungapore's passport is orange........

Haudenosuanee is yellow.....and you optionally buy a cover that may be black......atleast thats how it was the last time I checked
Re: There Are Only Four Passport Colors In The World, And This Is The Reason Why by lereinter(m): 7:24am On Jun 16, 2017
good work
Re: There Are Only Four Passport Colors In The World, And This Is The Reason Why by ozymes: 4:26pm On Feb 21, 2018
Green, because we are ECOWAS member State!
propzncribz:
Nigeria is not a Muslim country and the passport colour should be changed to pink. Pink is the colour of puzzy and that's all Nigerian leaders are best at.
Re: There Are Only Four Passport Colors In The World, And This Is The Reason Why by tck2000(m): 9:13am On Aug 31, 2019
kjhova:

South Sudan and Eritrea...loading...
lol
Re: There Are Only Four Passport Colors In The World, And This Is The Reason Why by tck2000(m): 12:57pm On Aug 31, 2019
kjhova:

lol
Re: There Are Only Four Passport Colors In The World, And This Is The Reason Why by tck2000(m): 1:36pm On Aug 31, 2019
kjhova:

lol
Re: There Are Only Four Passport Colors In The World, And This Is The Reason Why by tck2000(m): 4:31pm On Aug 31, 2019
kjhova:

lol
Re: There Are Only Four Passport Colors In The World, And This Is The Reason Why by tck2000(m): 7:34am On Oct 31, 2019
I prefer blue colour

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Couple Die In Car Accident While Returning From Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) / FRSC Chased BENZ Rider To Death, Two Others Died At Guru Maraji Road / Nigerians Reveal What Makes Them Cry In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.