Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,557 members, 7,955,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:02 PM

How Much Do You Charge For A Website Design - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Much Do You Charge For A Website Design (852 Views)

How Much Will You Charge For Creating A Professional Blog? / Web Masters: How Much Will You Charge To Manage A Company's Website! / How Much Do You Charge for Website Design? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do You Charge For A Website Design by dejirule: 11:15pm On Jan 22, 2010
This thread is to enable us have a harmonized billing system. Kindly post your quote for different website projects.
Re: How Much Do You Charge For A Website Design by OmniPotens(m): 4:56am On Jan 23, 2010
Do you think this can ever be possible? Are we all sharing the same level of experience and using the same technology? To this I can tell you, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR A UNIFIED CHARGING/BILLING SYSTEM.
Re: How Much Do You Charge For A Website Design by Nobody: 6:06am On Jan 24, 2010
You are right Omnipotens, And moreover i charge by the nature of the site and not per page!!! Thats my billing system
Re: How Much Do You Charge For A Website Design by egift(m): 4:07pm On Jan 26, 2010
You cannot unify charges. There are a lot of factors in play - who is paying, nature of the project, the volume of work, the value you place on your skill, are you involved in raising the fund, as for Nigeria - what percentage are all the interest groups expecting, and more.
Re: How Much Do You Charge For A Website Design by freeman191(m): 10:55pm On Jan 26, 2010
how much you charge simply depend on how much u rate yourself, if you feel you have gained considerable experience and large work portfolio, you will charge higher, because you have Goodwill, but compared to a designer who has little or no experience, who is new to the market will probably charge lower. And another case depends on who the client is.
Re: How Much Do You Charge For A Website Design by quadrillio(m): 1:09pm On Jan 27, 2010
how will you settle the person that gave you the link to the job, u know this Naija.

Charge as u feel u're worth and as the situation warrant it.

-SAFE
Re: How Much Do You Charge For A Website Design by kosovo(m): 1:48pm On Jan 29, 2010
35k - 200k
Re: How Much Do You Charge For A Website Design by kheme(m): 8:03pm On Jan 30, 2010
$100 to $1200
Re: How Much Do You Charge For A Website Design by dhtmlextreme(m): 7:42am On Feb 01, 2010
100 pali is all i charge.

(1) (Reply)

Bulk Phone Num / How Do I Drive Traffic? / Shared Web Hosting, Resellers Hosting And Master Resellers Hosting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.