Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Meet The Beautiful Dentist Singer, Stonebwoy Is Getting Married To This Friday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Beautiful Dentist Singer, Stonebwoy Is Getting Married To This Friday (1684 Views)

STONEBWOY Is Afraid Of His Wife Like Lions Are Afraid Of Their Lionesses. / Davido Visits Dentist After Revealing Plans To Quit Smoking / Singer Stonebwoy Reportedly Welcomes First Child With His Wife Dr. Louisa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Beautiful Dentist Singer, Stonebwoy Is Getting Married To This Friday by lordkit2: 6:03pm On Jun 14, 2017
Award winning Ghanaian dance-hall artiste, Livingstone Etse Satekla, popularly known as Stonebwoy, is getting married to his sweetheart, Dr. Louisa Ansong, a beautiful young woman who's a dentist.According to Ghana Celebrities News, Stonebwoyand Dr. Louisa Ansong will tie the knoton Friday, 16th of June 2017, at a private wedding ceremony in Ghana.

Dr. Louisa Ansong is a graduate of Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, who won multiple academic awards of excellenceduring her days in school.

see photos below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/06/14/photos-meet-the-beautiful-dentist-ghanaian-singerstonebwoy-is-getting-married-to-this-friday/

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Meet The Beautiful Dentist Singer, Stonebwoy Is Getting Married To This Friday by Dhayor001(m): 6:04pm On Jun 14, 2017
Menalin popping!!!

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Beautiful Dentist Singer, Stonebwoy Is Getting Married To This Friday by 10eola(m): 6:05pm On Jun 14, 2017
Am I invited undecided
Re: Meet The Beautiful Dentist Singer, Stonebwoy Is Getting Married To This Friday by Came: 6:12pm On Jun 14, 2017
He no marry one of those girls way dey show body for music video, he no chose any of those sly queens too.... Hmmmmmm!!!!!
Re: Meet The Beautiful Dentist Singer, Stonebwoy Is Getting Married To This Friday by SplendidE(f): 6:21pm On Jun 14, 2017
Nice n beautiful she looks like our very own chioma akpotha
Re: Meet The Beautiful Dentist Singer, Stonebwoy Is Getting Married To This Friday by decatalyst(m): 6:23pm On Jun 14, 2017
Will all the videos vixens learn? Dem slayqueens and baby mama crew will never learn.

They don't realize they have failed themselves until they are in their late 20s and the struggle to get any man begins undecided
Re: Meet The Beautiful Dentist Singer, Stonebwoy Is Getting Married To This Friday by makydebbie(f): 6:25pm On Jun 14, 2017
She's very beautiful. kiss
Hml in advance.
Re: Meet The Beautiful Dentist Singer, Stonebwoy Is Getting Married To This Friday by makydebbie(f): 6:28pm On Jun 14, 2017
decatalyst:
Will all the videos vixens learn? Dem slayqueens and baby mama crew will never learn.

They don't realize they have failed themselves until they are in their late 20s and the struggle to get any man begins undecided
LOL I thought of this too. Those ladies that think their assets will get them a man. lipsrsealed
Re: Meet The Beautiful Dentist Singer, Stonebwoy Is Getting Married To This Friday by DancingSkeleton(m): 6:31pm On Jun 14, 2017
Flirt with slay mamas and marry the boss ladies grin
Re: Meet The Beautiful Dentist Singer, Stonebwoy Is Getting Married To This Friday by decatalyst(m): 6:32pm On Jun 14, 2017
makydebbie:
LOL I thought of this too. Those ladies that think their assets will get them a man. lipsrsealed

Dear, it is even a waste of time and energy sitting anyone of them down and advising them. To them, you don't want them to explore and enjoy their life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Beautiful Dentist Singer, Stonebwoy Is Getting Married To This Friday by DancingSkeleton(m): 6:32pm On Jun 14, 2017
makydebbie:
it will grin in the Oza room wink
Re: Meet The Beautiful Dentist Singer, Stonebwoy Is Getting Married To This Friday by praizblog: 6:58pm On Jun 14, 2017
congrat
Re: Meet The Beautiful Dentist Singer, Stonebwoy Is Getting Married To This Friday by axortedbabe(f): 8:06pm On Jun 14, 2017
I commend u for goin for inward look not outward look
Re: Meet The Beautiful Dentist Singer, Stonebwoy Is Getting Married To This Friday by Jfrankination(m): 9:46pm On Jun 14, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Meet The Beautiful Dentist Singer, Stonebwoy Is Getting Married To This Friday by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 14, 2017
I don't know them but HML in advance
Re: Meet The Beautiful Dentist Singer, Stonebwoy Is Getting Married To This Friday by londoner: 8:23am On Jun 15, 2017
axortedbabe:
I commend u for goin for inward look not outward look

She is outwardly beautiful too though.

I'm wondering why she is marrying him to be honest.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Yemi Alade Sexy Outfits / Latest Nollywood Actress Chidinma Ekile Looking Cute In New Photos / Laura Ikeji Rock Bikini, Pictured At The Pool Side (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.