Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,170 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Man Kills His 8-Month Pregnant Lover In Abuja For Not Washing His Clothes(Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His 8-Month Pregnant Lover In Abuja For Not Washing His Clothes(Photo) (49023 Views)

8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures / Pastor Chidiebere Okoroafor Paraded For Killing His Pregnant Lover And 2 Others / Pastor Chidiebere Okoroafor Arrested For Killing Of Pregnant Lover, 2 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills His 8-Month Pregnant Lover In Abuja For Not Washing His Clothes(Photo) by lilbabyak(m): 9:26pm On Jun 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
cool
The police should be very professional when interrogating him,
And his family should get him a very good lawyer.

He might have a good reason for his actions.

My happiness is that the woman eventually produced a male child.
You get eye problem, or your sense get eye problem?

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His 8-Month Pregnant Lover In Abuja For Not Washing His Clothes(Photo) by mozel247: 9:34pm On Jun 14, 2017
This guy repair my laptop last week.. Have a corner shop at zone5, Abuja. I paid him 3k.. Very hardworking and look quiet.. Hmmmm..
Re: Man Kills His 8-Month Pregnant Lover In Abuja For Not Washing His Clothes(Photo) by Tinyemeka(m): 9:37pm On Jun 14, 2017
teekay213:
They suppose hang that guy by his balls.
All these IBO people sef,I don't care if he come from Benue they are all biafra ud to me.
cool Funny you.
Re: Man Kills His 8-Month Pregnant Lover In Abuja For Not Washing His Clothes(Photo) by Langbasa: 9:39pm On Jun 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
cool The police should be very professional when interrogating him, And his family should get him a very good lawyer.

One of this days u'll be crushed to death by a dangote trailer.
Re: Man Kills His 8-Month Pregnant Lover In Abuja For Not Washing His Clothes(Photo) by Drsheddy(m): 9:39pm On Jun 14, 2017
[b][/b]“Our pastor and some members of the church took her to the mortuary, they evacuated the baby before taking her to the mortuary; they testified it was a handsome male child.

Chai!
Re: Man Kills His 8-Month Pregnant Lover In Abuja For Not Washing His Clothes(Photo) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 14, 2017
Evans and crew are people's male children, wouldn't mind if they were killed before they caused so much sorrow to others households and for all the Badoo male children killing other people's offspring, you shall never die in peace

As for the woman, she was a slave, that's all. RIP

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His 8-Month Pregnant Lover In Abuja For Not Washing His Clothes(Photo) by Ezegozie(m): 9:50pm On Jun 14, 2017
teekay213:
All these IBO people sef,I don't care if he come from Benue they are all biafra ud to me.

Your brain is obviously not in good condition

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His 8-Month Pregnant Lover In Abuja For Not Washing His Clothes(Photo) by akanbiaa(m): 9:51pm On Jun 14, 2017
misspicy:

So you'd give your 8 months Pregnant wife cloths to wash for any reason at all?

na wa o,where has humanity gone in our men.

PS: He can also bribe his way out,we are talking about Nigerian police here
bottom line : na the woman loss,who will take care of her kids,they are left to suffer molest,harassment,hunger etc.

Advice: if he hits you once even if you are 9months pregnant or 1 week married,woman run for your life,he will never change,he will only get worst.
Trying to narrate what possibly happened yet you have quickly assumed what I personally will do or not,no wonder most women are easily decieved by wrong guys , next time read and assimilate well before concluding and when you are married never assume you know what your husband wants or need make sure you always ask and seek clarification.
Re: Man Kills His 8-Month Pregnant Lover In Abuja For Not Washing His Clothes(Photo) by IdeyFindWife: 10:10pm On Jun 14, 2017
admax:
1. Don't live with a man who hasn't married you.

The neighbours witnessed the idiot abuse the lady for years.
The neighbour watched while he beats her to death, they only protested as soon as she died. What kind of people are they.

I take it you never scope as "Abuja-Marriage" levels dey go? Na mind ya biznes tinz but they took the cowardly-indifference to a whole new level.

And I'd bet they must've be living in one of those Abuja ghetto shanties.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His 8-Month Pregnant Lover In Abuja For Not Washing His Clothes(Photo) by ikevictor: 10:12pm On Jun 14, 2017
So sad to b part of the generation that treat women like this...so so sad!!!
Re: Man Kills His 8-Month Pregnant Lover In Abuja For Not Washing His Clothes(Photo) by AuroraB(f): 10:14pm On Jun 14, 2017
BroZuma:
Poverty is the root cause.
He be sadist join. Oh, what a combo sad
Re: Man Kills His 8-Month Pregnant Lover In Abuja For Not Washing His Clothes(Photo) by sunsewa16: 10:40pm On Jun 14, 2017
AntiWailer:

Are you ok ?
Have you taken your doze today ?
thank u for asking him,I don tire for im comments.
Re: Man Kills His 8-Month Pregnant Lover In Abuja For Not Washing His Clothes(Photo) by virtuejoan(f): 10:46pm On Jun 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
cool The police should be very professional when interrogating him, And his family should get him a very good lawyer.

Are u always this stupid or u are saying this just to annoy me anu mpam.
Re: Man Kills His 8-Month Pregnant Lover In Abuja For Not Washing His Clothes(Photo) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 14, 2017
Any woman beater should come fight me, even though e no concern me I go make sure this guy go collect better brushing.
Re: Man Kills His 8-Month Pregnant Lover In Abuja For Not Washing His Clothes(Photo) by evexx1(f): 10:58pm On Jun 14, 2017
dapotanye:
Fuc.K! This fuc.king bastard should be hanged and shot at the same time

I absolutely agree.
Re: Man Kills His 8-Month Pregnant Lover In Abuja For Not Washing His Clothes(Photo) by ejykzy: 11:01pm On Jun 14, 2017
Teekay u re insane for callin dat idiot an IBO man. Thunder fire u.Ewu
Re: Man Kills His 8-Month Pregnant Lover In Abuja For Not Washing His Clothes(Photo) by Ayjuri: 11:02pm On Jun 14, 2017
#Burger01 Please Search For The Man.
Re: Man Kills His 8-Month Pregnant Lover In Abuja For Not Washing His Clothes(Photo) by thomas212: 11:05pm On Jun 14, 2017
tie his balls to iron
Re: Man Kills His 8-Month Pregnant Lover In Abuja For Not Washing His Clothes(Photo) by Maruchi203(m): 11:19pm On Jun 14, 2017
If not for the children, i sugest that the man should be hanged and his scrotum should be pierced with hot knive.
Re: Man Kills His 8-Month Pregnant Lover In Abuja For Not Washing His Clothes(Photo) by mezebel(f): 11:28pm On Jun 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

u well at all?
Re: Man Kills His 8-Month Pregnant Lover In Abuja For Not Washing His Clothes(Photo) by maasoap(m): 11:38pm On Jun 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
cool

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: Wife Of Slain Policeman Receives Donation From Abroad. Pics
NwaAmaikpe:
Good things come in disguises.

With all these money she is getting...I'm sure she is grateful to God her husband was killed kiss

Are we really sure this person is not sick in the head? I'm just asking if this person needs our help.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His 8-Month Pregnant Lover In Abuja For Not Washing His Clothes(Photo) by mezebel(f): 11:38pm On Jun 14, 2017
Temptee101:
Cockroach. Your first, second and third paragraphs just don't add up. They are so insanely put. So i ask how did you manage to escape being aborted?
u are very wicked.... U don kill me with laughter
Re: Man Kills His 8-Month Pregnant Lover In Abuja For Not Washing His Clothes(Photo) by honeymihxz(f): 11:42pm On Jun 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
cool

you are fucking sick....its your kind that beat women to death all bcz she annyd u....wteva d fucking reason....y shd a man raise his fuckn hands to beat up a pregnnt woman that's heavy already
Re: Man Kills His 8-Month Pregnant Lover In Abuja For Not Washing His Clothes(Photo) by ngolokante(m): 11:51pm On Jun 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
cool

Who the bloody he'll is this?
Re: Man Kills His 8-Month Pregnant Lover In Abuja For Not Washing His Clothes(Photo) by ngolokante(m): 11:53pm On Jun 14, 2017
Intellad:
Demented Nigerians in that zoo is the worst blacks... they act foolishly...

But from Nnamdi Kanu's map, they are also Biafrans

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His 8-Month Pregnant Lover In Abuja For Not Washing His Clothes(Photo) by omoladehope: 12:05am On Jun 15, 2017
God will save us. rip to the dead anyways
Re: Man Kills His 8-Month Pregnant Lover In Abuja For Not Washing His Clothes(Photo) by Reals(m): 12:17am On Jun 15, 2017
what a pitty
Re: Man Kills His 8-Month Pregnant Lover In Abuja For Not Washing His Clothes(Photo) by pumppin(m): 1:39am On Jun 15, 2017
teekay213:
have u lost it,or u have gone bananas?
Re: Man Kills His 8-Month Pregnant Lover In Abuja For Not Washing His Clothes(Photo) by guru03(m): 2:48am On Jun 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
cool

I think your sister, or ur future daughter deserve something like this. are you a human being at all?
Re: Man Kills His 8-Month Pregnant Lover In Abuja For Not Washing His Clothes(Photo) by Fourwinds: 3:34am On Jun 15, 2017
jazinogold:
Naim he no buy watching machine for her..since she dy preg
washing u mean to say.?
Re: Man Kills His 8-Month Pregnant Lover In Abuja For Not Washing His Clothes(Photo) by Coolgent(m): 5:19am On Jun 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
cool

He may have a good for killing his pregnant wife?
Chai weed no good

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Choirmaster’s Wife Pours Acid On Girl For Having Sex With Her Husband In Delta / Stray Bullet Nearly Killed This Child In Portharcourt (Photos) / Edo: Police Officers Fighting Over Bribe Arrested And Detained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.