Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,018 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Sophia Momodu Hits The Club With Her Beautiful Looks (Photo+video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophia Momodu Hits The Club With Her Beautiful Looks (Photo+video) (43447 Views)

Sophia Momodu Poses In Bikini With Her Friend's (Photos) / Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Said Imade Looks Like Her / Davido And Sophia Momodu Spent Cross Over Night Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sophia Momodu Hits The Club With Her Beautiful Looks (Photo+video) by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 15, 2017
One word,jst one..'shameless'

I dey shame for some girls sha

2 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Hits The Club With Her Beautiful Looks (Photo+video) by StarPlayer: 9:30am On Jun 15, 2017
smardray:
As beautiful as a lizard
shocked shocked angry
Re: Sophia Momodu Hits The Club With Her Beautiful Looks (Photo+video) by chisomdestiny: 9:31am On Jun 15, 2017
See the descriptions all the comments above mine is giving this lady

The disrespect against women.. Shaaa most women brought the disrespect upon themselves...

SAD
Re: Sophia Momodu Hits The Club With Her Beautiful Looks (Photo+video) by M2dX(m): 9:31am On Jun 15, 2017
sotall:
Why is she doing her eyes like willi-wliii in the video?

grin she take tramadol with alomo bitter smoke weed join, that is why. grin
Re: Sophia Momodu Hits The Club With Her Beautiful Looks (Photo+video) by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 15, 2017
DAVIDO'S FIRST BABY MAMA INDEED!! SAUCE KIDS SECOND BABY MAMA, WIZKID'S THIRD BABY MAMA AND ATIKU'S FIFTEENTH BABY MAMA LOL cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

BUSINESS IS BOOMING!!

BABYMAMA BUSINESS PAYS LIKE MAD.

MORE SHISHA TO YOUR LUNGS HONEY.

GO GIRL....

TOP OF THE MORNING TO YOU GUYS

2 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Hits The Club With Her Beautiful Looks (Photo+video) by yemzzy22(m): 9:33am On Jun 15, 2017
She iz so proud of being a baby mama for davido that gat no time for her all he knows how nw iz fuckiology with other fresh puna
Re: Sophia Momodu Hits The Club With Her Beautiful Looks (Photo+video) by 1000LIKES(m): 9:33am On Jun 15, 2017
how useless cn someone b. If evrytime davido's name must b tied to er's 4 us to recognise who she is
Re: Sophia Momodu Hits The Club With Her Beautiful Looks (Photo+video) by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 15, 2017
Re: Sophia Momodu Hits The Club With Her Beautiful Looks (Photo+video) by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 15, 2017
Give this girl a break
She is a baby mama so? Life happens
She makes dumb social media comments ...most kids these days do so?

Come on people let this girl breath
Some chiks fronting here and cursing her out a triple baby mamas to okada men and danfo drivers

And most guys here won't mind tapping that

All I am saying is let the girl be... Enough with the negatives already

Geez

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Hits The Club With Her Beautiful Looks (Photo+video) by wintersnow(m): 9:37am On Jun 15, 2017
I don't understand why rubbish like this make fp
Re: Sophia Momodu Hits The Club With Her Beautiful Looks (Photo+video) by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 15, 2017
Just passing by
Re: Sophia Momodu Hits The Club With Her Beautiful Looks (Photo+video) by lagdmark(m): 9:38am On Jun 15, 2017
donkenny:
She's there to catch another big fish
Like always, looking 4 golden prick

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Hits The Club With Her Beautiful Looks (Photo+video) by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 15, 2017
StephDamielola:
DAVIDO'S FIRST BABY MAMA INDEED!! SAUCE KIDS SECOND BABY MAMA, WIZKID'S THIRD BABY MAMA AND ATIKU'S FIFTEENTH BABY MAMA LOL cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

BUSINESS IS BOOMING!!

BABYMAMA BUSINESS PAYS LIKE MAD.

MORE SHISHA TO YOUR LUNGS HONEY.

GO GIRL....

TOP OF THE MORNING TO YOU GUYS

You better stop counting and come and be my baby mama grin grin
Re: Sophia Momodu Hits The Club With Her Beautiful Looks (Photo+video) by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 15, 2017
curiositymaster:

You better stop counting and come and be my baby mama grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Do you want me to COME or CUM? Say the truth o
Re: Sophia Momodu Hits The Club With Her Beautiful Looks (Photo+video) by DianaJ(f): 9:41am On Jun 15, 2017
Hmmm! I see she's a baby mama her baby will be mama baby shameless

Re: Sophia Momodu Hits The Club With Her Beautiful Looks (Photo+video) by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 15, 2017
abeg na d fifth ninja turtle bi dat
Re: Sophia Momodu Hits The Club With Her Beautiful Looks (Photo+video) by Respect55(m): 9:44am On Jun 15, 2017
I hate this girl. Don't know why
Re: Sophia Momodu Hits The Club With Her Beautiful Looks (Photo+video) by DianaJ(f): 9:45am On Jun 15, 2017
Davido nawa for u ooo, so with all your money u no fit waka with beautiful gals

Re: Sophia Momodu Hits The Club With Her Beautiful Looks (Photo+video) by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 15, 2017
StephDamielola:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Do you want me to COME or CUM? Say the truth o

Do the former and I'll do the later wink grin grin grin
Re: Sophia Momodu Hits The Club With Her Beautiful Looks (Photo+video) by deebsman1(m): 9:47am On Jun 15, 2017
Davido's 250k per month at work grin

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Hits The Club With Her Beautiful Looks (Photo+video) by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 15, 2017
curiositymaster:

Do the former and I'll do the later wink grin grin grin

BYE
Re: Sophia Momodu Hits The Club With Her Beautiful Looks (Photo+video) by iamkneeyi: 9:50am On Jun 15, 2017
No shame again..after one baby with a man dat didn't marry you...you are out again dressed like that...your punny stinks to me...public holes. Nnnyama

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Hits The Club With Her Beautiful Looks (Photo+video) by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 15, 2017
StephDamielola:

BYE

Wetin I do now grin cheesy cheesy shocked
Re: Sophia Momodu Hits The Club With Her Beautiful Looks (Photo+video) by adrusa: 9:52am On Jun 15, 2017
Is this how this girl want to live her life? Is this all she wants to be remembered for? Being a nobody, apart from getting bleeped and having a baby for a musician? What can reduce a full bodied person to this pitiful state of non-stop clubbing, and decent prostitution? What a life?
Re: Sophia Momodu Hits The Club With Her Beautiful Looks (Photo+video) by 2shure: 9:55am On Jun 15, 2017
Ugliest gals
Always filter they pictures.
Bich
Re: Sophia Momodu Hits The Club With Her Beautiful Looks (Photo+video) by kenny5811(m): 9:57am On Jun 15, 2017
eya!!!... dis aunty is ugly na....
Re: Sophia Momodu Hits The Club With Her Beautiful Looks (Photo+video) by captaininiobong(m): 9:59am On Jun 15, 2017
poor girl wey david adeleke help.. who yu too help?
Re: Sophia Momodu Hits The Club With Her Beautiful Looks (Photo+video) by Bullhari007(m): 9:59am On Jun 15, 2017
how is this a news waste of MB .... Nairaland is just losing it
Re: Sophia Momodu Hits The Club With Her Beautiful Looks (Photo+video) by hollywater: 10:22am On Jun 15, 2017
I don't know why people hate this Lady . personally, i would like to nash her.Am not joking about this.
Re: Sophia Momodu Hits The Club With Her Beautiful Looks (Photo+video) by Onedibe1: 10:29am On Jun 15, 2017
She x jst like sperm
Re: Sophia Momodu Hits The Club With Her Beautiful Looks (Photo+video) by bizhop01: 10:35am On Jun 15, 2017
She look like gecko
Re: Sophia Momodu Hits The Club With Her Beautiful Looks (Photo+video) by belindar: 10:47am On Jun 15, 2017
Who is it sorry she

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Steph-Nora Okere: "I Am Married To Jesus" / Top 10 Richest Musicians In Nigeria 2017 {updated List} / Davido: I Saw Stars After I Was Slapped - Tumi Lawrence, Kizz Daniel's Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.