Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,493 members, 7,812,526 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Davido: I Saw Stars After I Was Slapped - Tumi Lawrence, Kizz Daniel's Manager - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido: I Saw Stars After I Was Slapped - Tumi Lawrence, Kizz Daniel's Manager (43451 Views)

Peruzzi: When Chioma Told Me She Was Dating Davido, I Didn't Believe It / Wizkid Vs Davido Dubai Fight: "Wizkid Was Slapped, Sunday Are & Tekno Caused It" / Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido: I Saw Stars After I Was Slapped - Tumi Lawrence, Kizz Daniel's Manager by Stingard: 6:56pm On Dec 28, 2018
Last night, one of the many dramas that went down at Davido's concert was when Kizz Daniel's manager, Tumi Lawrence got slapped at the backstage.

This morning, he took to Twitter to call out Davido and his team who witnessed him getting slapped and did nothing.

Following his tweet, LIB reached out to him and he narrated what happened saying,

'I was backstage talking to Asa (Davido's manager) because we've been waiting for like twom hours to perform and we actually had other engagements that we cancelled just to come and show Davido love based on the fact that we have a popping song together 'One Ticket' and he's also showed us love too'.
So I talking to Asa like when are we going on stage and his countenance wasn't really welcoming so I was trying to inform Kizz and my guys and I noticed someone pushing me from behind, and I looked back like 'who go dey push person for GreenRoom (backstage)'.

When I looked back, It was Davido and his guys asking 'who be dis one, who be dis one' and they told them, 'na Kizz Daniel manager' before I knew it they poured drink on my face and slapped me

When asked who actually slapped him, he said,

'first they poured drinks on my face before the slap landed and I immediately saw stars and I saw one black guy but people around were saying it was David himself but I can't verify that because if dem slap you na stars you go dey see.
'It doesn't make any sense though, because we were there just to show love and it wasn't like they were in front of me and I pushed them, they just came from behind' he added.

Davido and his team are yet to react or respond to his accusation

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2018/12/i-cant-verify-if-davido-slapped-me-or-his-boys-because-i-saw-stars-once-the-slap-landed-kizz-daniels-manager-tells-lib.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido: I Saw Stars After I Was Slapped - Tumi Lawrence, Kizz Daniel's Manager by Jayslicky: 7:36pm On Dec 28, 2018
Musicians and stories, I know for sure no one was slapped, it's just a strategy for them to continue trending.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido: I Saw Stars After I Was Slapped - Tumi Lawrence, Kizz Daniel's Manager by Gentlesniper(m): 9:54pm On Dec 28, 2018
After making all the December expenses and jolification, this is how January will be watching you from a distance

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido: I Saw Stars After I Was Slapped - Tumi Lawrence, Kizz Daniel's Manager by AwesomeRomeo: 9:55pm On Dec 28, 2018
Something like this grin

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido: I Saw Stars After I Was Slapped - Tumi Lawrence, Kizz Daniel's Manager by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 28, 2018
Lol
Re: Davido: I Saw Stars After I Was Slapped - Tumi Lawrence, Kizz Daniel's Manager by 2gbasky22(m): 9:55pm On Dec 28, 2018
all of us know say all this one na lie sha

but wait a minute .... who slaps you without you doing anything to warrant the slap and you just walk away just like that.

make all of una go sleep

Oluwa Abeg make my ticket enter tomorrow biko
make man for fit grove enter this new year

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido: I Saw Stars After I Was Slapped - Tumi Lawrence, Kizz Daniel's Manager by Offpoint: 9:55pm On Dec 28, 2018
Which of the stars did he saw? he should be precise so I can determine the magnitude of the slap.

Was it:
Polaris Australis
serius
Antares
POLARIS
POLLUX
CANOPUS
CAPELLA
Regulus ..etc

Science shouldn't have invented telescope, slap woulda aid our sight to see the celestial bodies

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido: I Saw Stars After I Was Slapped - Tumi Lawrence, Kizz Daniel's Manager by pastoray(m): 9:55pm On Dec 28, 2018
undecided
Re: Davido: I Saw Stars After I Was Slapped - Tumi Lawrence, Kizz Daniel's Manager by Slymonster(m): 9:55pm On Dec 28, 2018
Just listening to 21 savage album. Dont have time for all this..

In life,there is no superman or strong man anywhere..Even the strong get gun down.It will only take time but will happen eventually when its plan well. "Only the smart survive" davido should know this now before he step on the wrong shoe.

12 Likes

Re: Davido: I Saw Stars After I Was Slapped - Tumi Lawrence, Kizz Daniel's Manager by AllenSpencer: 9:55pm On Dec 28, 2018
I hate that beer called Star

Goldberg all the way

16 Likes

Re: Davido: I Saw Stars After I Was Slapped - Tumi Lawrence, Kizz Daniel's Manager by henrydadon(m): 9:55pm On Dec 28, 2018
grin

He should have just said he saw Jupiter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido: I Saw Stars After I Was Slapped - Tumi Lawrence, Kizz Daniel's Manager by snowland(m): 9:55pm On Dec 28, 2018
Lol. This is the part that got me laughing..

"because if dem slap you na stars you go dey see."

16 Likes

Re: Davido: I Saw Stars After I Was Slapped - Tumi Lawrence, Kizz Daniel's Manager by Gidah: 9:56pm On Dec 28, 2018
This shit was the same shit we saw in the last post about this fools. Mod that pushed it to front page should be flogged

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido: I Saw Stars After I Was Slapped - Tumi Lawrence, Kizz Daniel's Manager by kamez(m): 9:56pm On Dec 28, 2018
only one slap, and u begin see star....

I shame on ur behalf my guy

6 Likes

Re: Davido: I Saw Stars After I Was Slapped - Tumi Lawrence, Kizz Daniel's Manager by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 28, 2018
For a man to say this makes me wonder what hit him.

6 Likes

Re: Davido: I Saw Stars After I Was Slapped - Tumi Lawrence, Kizz Daniel's Manager by Gimmeballs(f): 9:56pm On Dec 28, 2018
If dem slap u na stars u go dey see grin

12 Likes

Re: Davido: I Saw Stars After I Was Slapped - Tumi Lawrence, Kizz Daniel's Manager by BornnAgainChild(f): 9:57pm On Dec 28, 2018
This is the 2nd story of brutality we are reading here all from Davido's show.

Na wa o..Davido is fast becoming a tyrant

2 Likes

Re: Davido: I Saw Stars After I Was Slapped - Tumi Lawrence, Kizz Daniel's Manager by easynetsms(m): 9:57pm On Dec 28, 2018
Stars kee ... Na wa oo
But davido dey over do him thing.. See the result of having too much , u wik disrespect ur senior ..

Check my signature for cheap internet

1 Like

Re: Davido: I Saw Stars After I Was Slapped - Tumi Lawrence, Kizz Daniel's Manager by Acecube(m): 9:57pm On Dec 28, 2018
Kind of exonerated Davido if you ask me... He could not state with confidence that Davido slapped him.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido: I Saw Stars After I Was Slapped - Tumi Lawrence, Kizz Daniel's Manager by 01mcfadden(m): 9:58pm On Dec 28, 2018
This sissy should stop talking and man up.
What does he stand to gain?
He's using this to attain fame and trend.

He should have fought back and since he didn't, he should be planning a revenge or cowardly get over it.
Sissy man.

In the mean time, I still like David

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido: I Saw Stars After I Was Slapped - Tumi Lawrence, Kizz Daniel's Manager by notoriousbabe: 9:58pm On Dec 28, 2018
Rubbish

Animal is this but is kill no one it has kill but gorilla is kill no for friends and is kill and say is consumption of is not good but is kill it. God is seeing it.

1 Like

Re: Davido: I Saw Stars After I Was Slapped - Tumi Lawrence, Kizz Daniel's Manager by AllTheWayUp: 9:58pm On Dec 28, 2018
grin grin grin
U Don turn
Shine shine bobo

3 Likes

Re: Davido: I Saw Stars After I Was Slapped - Tumi Lawrence, Kizz Daniel's Manager by marvin906(m): 9:58pm On Dec 28, 2018
Slymonster:
Just listening to 21 savage album. Dont have time for all this

killing myself with meek Mill championships and Zayn Malik Icarus albums..
No time for bullshi.t

11 Likes

Re: Davido: I Saw Stars After I Was Slapped - Tumi Lawrence, Kizz Daniel's Manager by pippe98(m): 9:58pm On Dec 28, 2018
kiss

1 Like

Re: Davido: I Saw Stars After I Was Slapped - Tumi Lawrence, Kizz Daniel's Manager by Heffalump(m): 9:58pm On Dec 28, 2018
Mr Tumi, you are the weakest of all men! Why don't you slap back? You are here crying to us like a blubber, make we go beat Davido for you? angry

5 Likes

Re: Davido: I Saw Stars After I Was Slapped - Tumi Lawrence, Kizz Daniel's Manager by notoriousbabe: 9:58pm On Dec 28, 2018
Gimmeballs:
grin
you were so sweet last night kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Davido: I Saw Stars After I Was Slapped - Tumi Lawrence, Kizz Daniel's Manager by PrinceVM(m): 9:59pm On Dec 28, 2018
lols this bro 2 go sabi do deputy 4 lai Mohammed fah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido: I Saw Stars After I Was Slapped - Tumi Lawrence, Kizz Daniel's Manager by RexTramadol1: 9:59pm On Dec 28, 2018
You saw stars

That's more comic than reportage of an event

1 Like

Re: Davido: I Saw Stars After I Was Slapped - Tumi Lawrence, Kizz Daniel's Manager by MyAmericandream(f): 10:00pm On Dec 28, 2018
This guy just dey exaggerate this slap
Re: Davido: I Saw Stars After I Was Slapped - Tumi Lawrence, Kizz Daniel's Manager by gurunlocker: 10:00pm On Dec 28, 2018
But he said Davido slapped him earlier? Why changing it now because he saw stars?

1 Like

Re: Davido: I Saw Stars After I Was Slapped - Tumi Lawrence, Kizz Daniel's Manager by Genniez(f): 10:00pm On Dec 28, 2018
Sounds like a joke.. The liar is unbelievable

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English / Fancy Acholonu Gets Her Trailer On A TV Show / Ify Adibeli: Don't Tag Me “Small Girl, Big God", You Can Call Me A 'Bitch'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.