Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Popular Actor Found Dead In His House (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Actor Found Dead In His House (pics) (1909 Views)

Jack Burns Is Dead! Child Actor Found Dead At Aged 14 / DJ Cuppy Moves Back To Her Parents House (pics) / Lil Kesh Kisses His Girlfriend As She Visits His House (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Actor Found Dead In His House (pics) by Maruchi203(m): 8:49pm On Jun 14, 2017
Actor Christopher Jabu Kubheka, popularly known
as ‘Gunman’ on South African drama series
‘Yizo Yizo’ was found dead on Monday
afternoon his home in Soshanguve, Pretoria.
Jabu’s manager Thabo Makgaretsa confirmed the
sad news to TshisaLIVE, saying Jabu’s wife found his unresponsive body in their family home and
called for help.
Police spokesperson, Captain Mavela Masondo, also
confirmed reports that the actor was found hanging
from a butler door in his home
According to Masondo, his wife found his body hanging from the door at around 16:30. Police and
paramedics were called to the scene. Kubheka was
pronounced dead on arrival. The police are suspecting suicide as the cause of
death, but have not ruled out any other possibilities.
Family and friends have since gathered at the
actor’s home to pay their respects, while others
have expressed their shock and sadness at his
passing on social media. Jabu Christopher, who’s most recent role was
Scar in Gold Diggers, was best known for his role as
Gunman on SABC1’s drama series Yizo Yizo and as
Bazooka Khumba on SABC1’s popular drama
series Zone 14. ==>

Re: Popular Actor Found Dead In His House (pics) by Maruchi203(m): 8:51pm On Jun 14, 2017
RIP jabu (Gunman) May God protect his family.
Re: Popular Actor Found Dead In His House (pics) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 14, 2017
rip
Re: Popular Actor Found Dead In His House (pics) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 14, 2017
rip. We will all die one day
Re: Popular Actor Found Dead In His House (pics) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 14, 2017
aya r.i,p Dear lord don't let me die early But if I die too early then I accpt my fate
Re: Popular Actor Found Dead In His House (pics) by praizblog: 9:15pm On Jun 14, 2017
rip
Re: Popular Actor Found Dead In His House (pics) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 14, 2017
we don't know him here in Iraq, we only know ashewo to ree meca

1 Like

Re: Popular Actor Found Dead In His House (pics) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 14, 2017
Is he a footballer ?

(1) (Reply)

Why I Keep My Wife Away From The Public - Yul Edochie / If Yhu Like Bobbie, Click Here / Grammy Award Performance Made Nicki Minaj Go Unclad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.