Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Freelance Writers Needed - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Freelance Writers Needed (545 Views)

Talented And Reliable Freelance Writers Needed / Freelance Writers Needed / Freelance Writers Needed To Join A Blog Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freelance Writers Needed by asknigeria1(f): 11:42pm On Jun 14, 2017
are you a writer? then this is for you I need a writer to manage an instagram account you will be required to post 2 articles daily. U'll post informative & educative articles. Instagram @asknigeria Email - asknigeria1@gmail.com Note there is no pay for now since the page is new! Thanks.
Re: Freelance Writers Needed by laudate: 12:10am On Jun 15, 2017
asknigeria1:
are you a writer? then this is for you. I need a writer to manage an instagram account. you will be required to post 2 articles daily. U'll post informative & educative articles. Instagram @asknigeria Email - asknigeria1@gmail.com. Note there is no pay for now since the page is new! Thanks.

Are you for real?? shocked You expect someone to use his brains, data, time and energy to post two articles per day on instagram for free on your own account, without any form of payment? And you want informative and educative articles?! are you expecting original content, plagiarised works or copy-and-paste excerpts? Wait first, what kind of a person are you that wants something for a whole bunch of nothing?? sad

1 Like

Re: Freelance Writers Needed by asknigeria1(f): 12:50am On Jun 15, 2017
laudate:

Are you for real?? shocked You expect someone to use his brains, data, time and energy to post two articles per day on instagram for free on your own account, without any form of payment? And you want informative and educative articles?! are you expecting original content, plagiarised works or copy-and-paste excerpts? Wait first, what kind of a person are you that wants something for a whole bunch of nothing?? sad

The articles are very short. View my page n u'll understand wat i'm saying. For example...an article on how to have a healthier relationship... u can list like 5-6 short steps dats all. so its not long
Re: Freelance Writers Needed by laudate: 12:53am On Jun 15, 2017
asknigeria1:
The articles are very short. View my page n u'll understand wat i'm saying. For example...an article on how to have a healthier relationship... u can list like 5-6 short steps dats all. so its not long

It would still cost the person, time, energy, brains and data to put that info on your instagram page. If you want it done for free, you really should do it just by yourself. Don't you think so?

1 Like

Re: Freelance Writers Needed by asknigeria1(f): 12:55am On Jun 15, 2017
laudate:

It would still cost the person, time, energy, brains and data to put that info on your instagram page. If you want it done for free, you really should do it just by yourself. Don't you think so?

Okay i am just looking for some1 willing to join the Ask Nigeria Team. I'll contribute in posting too
Re: Freelance Writers Needed by asknigeria1(f): 2:07am On Jun 15, 2017
If you are interested, then you will be required to post only twice a week Cheers.
Re: Freelance Writers Needed by laudate: 2:24am On Jun 15, 2017
asknigeria1:
If you are interested, then you will be required to post only twice a week
Cheers.

No, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Freelance Writers Needed by Nobody: 2:45am On Jun 15, 2017
Interesting...
This is a situation where writers are bargaining better payments. Had you offer a little incentive, perhaps, that would have been better. But entirely free?
You obviously do not know nor appreciate the value of great content.
Re: Freelance Writers Needed by laudate: 3:27am On Jun 15, 2017
Joseid:
Interesting...
This is a situation where writers are bargaining better payments. Had you offer a little incentive, perhaps, that would have been better. But entirely free?
You obviously do not know nor appreciate the value of great content.

That is why a lot of blogs are so dull & boring. They all recycle the same news and info. Many of them do not even bother to give credit to their sources. All they do is copy & paste. No originality, no knowledge, no innovation. sad All they are after is the revenue that they can get from adsense etc. I don't blame them. I blame the writers, though.
Re: Freelance Writers Needed by asknigeria1(f): 8:24am On Jun 15, 2017
No problem then.
Re: Freelance Writers Needed by asknigeria1(f): 8:30am On Jun 15, 2017
Anyways pls check out my facebook group 'Ask Nigeria' . It is a Q & A platform and it is new too.
Re: Freelance Writers Needed by Ellatyra(f): 8:58am On Jun 15, 2017
I can help,promote the page,help you gain followers but you have to pay for my data...I personally have over 40k followers on the gram...I can really help
Re: Freelance Writers Needed by asknigeria1(f): 9:01am On Jun 15, 2017
Ellatyra:
I can help,promote the page,help you gain followers but you have to pay for my data...I personally have over 40k followers on the gram...I can really help

Email me

(1) (Reply)

Please Help / Eaztech Soil Test Service In Oyo, Kwara, Niger, Kebbi, Sokoto, Zamfara, Kaduna / Hot And Interesting Animal Science/zoology Project Topics And Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.