Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Freelance Writers Needed To Join A Blog Team - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Freelance Writers Needed To Join A Blog Team (563 Views)

How To Join Nigerian Institute Of Public Relations, NIPR / Freelance Writers Needed / 5 Questions To Ask Before You Join A Company! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freelance Writers Needed To Join A Blog Team by tomisin54: 5:58am On Jun 14, 2017
Do you have passion for writing , Let rock up things together , Join A radio blogging Team , and blog based on your passion
Note - No pay for now but with time there would be
Opportunity
You are free to run 3 adverts in a week , Based on your niche
You own your portal and have full right as an editorial
You would be have a certain show on radio , you would be invited each week to speak on a certain topic based on your niche
Interested people should drop their number below or send it as mail to tomisinreal76@gmail.com
and some other opportunity
Re: Freelance Writers Needed To Join A Blog Team by pressplay411(m): 6:30am On Jun 14, 2017
Count me in. Is the blog owned by the radio station?
Re: Freelance Writers Needed To Join A Blog Team by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 14, 2017
Is the writing on any topic of choice?...'m in
Re: Freelance Writers Needed To Join A Blog Team by tomisin54: 3:00pm On Jun 14, 2017
pressplay411:
Count me in. Is the blog owned by the radio station?
Your mobile no
Re: Freelance Writers Needed To Join A Blog Team by pressplay411(m): 6:43pm On Jun 14, 2017
tomisin54:

Your mobile no
Already emailed.
Pressplay411@gmail.com
Re: Freelance Writers Needed To Join A Blog Team by Ellatyra(f): 9:01am On Jun 15, 2017
I'm interested
Re: Freelance Writers Needed To Join A Blog Team by REALMODEL(m): 9:46am On Jun 15, 2017
Am interesting
My email: smartalexander32@yahoo.com
Re: Freelance Writers Needed To Join A Blog Team by tomisin54: 11:05am On Jun 15, 2017
Ellatyra:
I'm interested
mail me your mobile no or drop it here

(1) (Reply)

Wesley University, Ondo Lecturer Go On Strike / Can You Ask Your Boss; "How Are You"? / Meet The Sierra Leonean Who Built His Own Radio Station At The Age Of 13 (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.