Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,546 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

MMM Pairing Me Before Third Week Should I Pay Or Run For My Life? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Pairing Me Before Third Week Should I Pay Or Run For My Life? (2676 Views)

WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / MMM Is Has Started Merging / Matching / Pairing Participants / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Pairing Me Before Third Week Should I Pay Or Run For My Life? by oloyeagbaakin(m): 2:51am On Jun 15, 2017
Hello nairalanders i launch the MMM parol to make extra money but i noticed this time i was paired before the third week i was paired in the first week to be precise doesn't that show weakness in the system? Me i don wise up i no fit loose any money for ponzi scheme again should i pay the money or run for my dear life?
Re: MMM Pairing Me Before Third Week Should I Pay Or Run For My Life? by BENSU: 2:56am On Jun 15, 2017
oloyeagbaakin:
Hello nairalanders i launch the MMM parol to make extra money but i noticed this time i was paired before the third week i was paired in the first week to be precise doesn't that show weakness in the system? Me i don wise up i no fit loose any money for ponzi scheme again should i pay the money or run for my dear life?
You will forever run from good and embrass evil that will destroy you. Idiot!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Pairing Me Before Third Week Should I Pay Or Run For My Life? by BENSU: 3:00am On Jun 15, 2017
oloyeagbaakin:
MMM is stronger than you and will live longer than you... Ewu Ahausa!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Pairing Me Before Third Week Should I Pay Or Run For My Life? by oloyeagbaakin(m): 3:08am On Jun 15, 2017
BENSU:
MMM is stronger than you and will live longer than you... Ewu Ahausa!

But why should i be paired before the third week? Which is against their rule
Re: MMM Pairing Me Before Third Week Should I Pay Or Run For My Life? by Nobody: 3:12am On Jun 15, 2017
oloyeagbaakin:

Hold your money, the community does not need your kind. Just incase you didnt know, u get paired for 5% of your stated PH money after 7days (that's if you are PHing above 10k, but if it's 10k or 5k PH, u get paired for it completely on the 10th day), this is done this way, to verify that you are not the type which you just clearly told us you are. If you don't pay, you are immediately blocked after 48hrs. If you pay, then the remaining 95% will be matched in another 4-6more days time totalling 13-15days. This is the best move the admin has used to shift the chaff from the wheat, and our community is better for it.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MMM Pairing Me Before Third Week Should I Pay Or Run For My Life? by FX(m): 4:16am On Jun 15, 2017
oloyeagbaakin:

Where and which rule says you will be paired by third week. My April and May PH were all paired just immediately after d first week. Like the 8th and 9th day. I have all GHed successfully. The PH I did on 7th of this June has now been matched yesterday being 14th to just pay 15k out of 300k help I provided. So it's normal. Long live MMM

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MMM Pairing Me Before Third Week Should I Pay Or Run For My Life? by oloyeagbaakin(m): 4:17am On Jun 15, 2017
fifty:

Hold your money, the community does not need your kind. Just incase you didnt know, u get paired for 5% of your stated PH money after 7days (that's if you are PHing above 10k, but if it's 10k or 5k PH, u get paired for it completely on the 10th day), this is to verify that you are not the type which you just clearly told us you are. If you don't pay, you are immediately blocked. If you pay, then the remaining 95% will be matched in another 4-6more days time. This is the best move the admin has used to shift the chaff from the wheat, and our community is better for it.

You have just thrown light to the issue since am safe i don't think there is any reason of running away

2 Likes

Re: MMM Pairing Me Before Third Week Should I Pay Or Run For My Life? by FX(m): 4:25am On Jun 15, 2017
fifty:

Hold your money, the community does not need your kind. Just incase you didnt know, u get paired for 5% of your stated PH money after 7days (that's if you are PHing above 10k, but if it's 10k or 5k PH, u get paired for it completely on the 10th day), this is to verify that you are not the type which you just clearly told us you are. If you don't pay, you are immediately blocked. If you pay, then the remaining 95% will be matched in another 4-6more days time. This is the best move the admin has used to shift the chaff from the wheat, and our community is better for it.
You are so much on point. I was matched to pay just 5% on the 7th day. Are you a Guider?

4 Likes

Re: MMM Pairing Me Before Third Week Should I Pay Or Run For My Life? by calberian: 4:25am On Jun 15, 2017
Wait o,

So this thing still exists?

. . . I give up

1 Like

Re: MMM Pairing Me Before Third Week Should I Pay Or Run For My Life? by Nobody: 5:19am On Jun 15, 2017
FX:
You are so much on point. I was matched to pay just 5% on the 7th day. Are you a Guider?

Very much so

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: MMM Pairing Me Before Third Week Should I Pay Or Run For My Life? by Nobody: 5:19am On Jun 15, 2017
oloyeagbaakin:

You have just thrown light to the issue since am safe i don't think there is any reason of running away

Am glad I could help you

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Pairing Me Before Third Week Should I Pay Or Run For My Life? by ruffp: 5:37am On Jun 15, 2017
Pay oooo.
Shebi it is your money, why are you asking us again?
Re: MMM Pairing Me Before Third Week Should I Pay Or Run For My Life? by deeway200(m): 6:17am On Jun 15, 2017
is Mmm still on? I wanna join

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Pairing Me Before Third Week Should I Pay Or Run For My Life? by deeway200(m): 6:17am On Jun 15, 2017
is Mmm still on? I wanna join, dee1amazon@yahoo.com
Re: MMM Pairing Me Before Third Week Should I Pay Or Run For My Life? by deebrain(m): 6:35am On Jun 15, 2017
I still insist.... The best thing that happened to MMM is staying off the public eye and their judgement.

I see it competiting with GHWX soon.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Pairing Me Before Third Week Should I Pay Or Run For My Life? by Nobody: 6:39am On Jun 15, 2017
deeway200:
is Mmm still on? I wanna join, dee1amazon@yahoo.com

Join my team. Kindly Send me a message on whatsapp, I will guide you. CHEERS
Re: MMM Pairing Me Before Third Week Should I Pay Or Run For My Life? by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 15, 2017
fifty:

In addition there is a new rule which allows release of funds two weeks after confirmation. That is your money turns green two weeks after confirmation. This to prevent people withdrawing after two weeks of ph which caused the massive GH in December. I just have to say this so that he doesnt open another thread saying two weeks after I paid mmm hasn't released my mavro. Instead of asking his guider or any guider he came to NL to open this kind of thread.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Pairing Me Before Third Week Should I Pay Or Run For My Life? by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 15, 2017
oloyeagbaakin:

presently that is how its done. Its ur Choice. leave us that is how we do it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Pairing Me Before Third Week Should I Pay Or Run For My Life? by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 15, 2017
oloyeagbaakin:

presently that is how its done. Its ur Choice. leave us that is how we do it.

3 Likes

Re: MMM Pairing Me Before Third Week Should I Pay Or Run For My Life? by abbey2812(m): 9:09am On Jun 15, 2017
oloyeagbaakin:

The system has been moderated now unlike before, they make sure every participant is matched to redeem their pledge before getting to week two so that your payment will be unfrozen at the end of third week of phing because after your payment is confirmed, you will have two solid weeks to be matured. So that's why everyone is being matched on week one.

4 Likes

Re: MMM Pairing Me Before Third Week Should I Pay Or Run For My Life? by abbey2812(m): 9:15am On Jun 15, 2017
deebrain:
I still insist.... The best thing that happened to MMM is staying off the public eye and their judgement.

I see it competiting with GHWX soon.
Mmm is not even competing with GHWX, it's the best ponzi scheme ever exist. They never renege on their promise and their support team is also wow in responding to pleas of participants.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Pairing Me Before Third Week Should I Pay Or Run For My Life? by femo122: 9:35am On Jun 15, 2017
Don't give up
Re: MMM Pairing Me Before Third Week Should I Pay Or Run For My Life? by Mmadu111: 1:05pm On Jun 15, 2017
MMM and ISEE sponsored Skill acquisition @ IJANIKIN, Lagos State.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brf_73VdSRk
Re: MMM Pairing Me Before Third Week Should I Pay Or Run For My Life? by nello111: 2:30pm On Jun 15, 2017
Dumb Bleep of life. Dash me your account na and run. Mtchewwww
Re: MMM Pairing Me Before Third Week Should I Pay Or Run For My Life? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 15, 2017
[size=8pt]You run away and never knew what was happening all this while... Matching is from week 1 and your money will be Frozen in the system for 2weeks before you can request for help. MMM is stronger than ever... You can contact me to guide you through and also for account Managing...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Pairing Me Before Third Week Should I Pay Or Run For My Life? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 15, 2017
I was about writing a post on the "second crashing of MMM", it's going to lovely because there'll be no one to blame this time

2 Likes

Re: MMM Pairing Me Before Third Week Should I Pay Or Run For My Life? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 15, 2017
sgtponzihater:
I was about writing a post on the "second crashing of MMM", it's going to lovely because there'll be no one to blame this time

You were about? What's holding you? Showing that u intentionally showcase your stupidity for attention sake not becos your facts have a real stand. Pls write your post, let's laugh again.

Drone we are waiting for your INNOVATive baseless posts

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Pairing Me Before Third Week Should I Pay Or Run For My Life? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 15, 2017
fifty:

You were about? What's holding you? Showing that u intentionally showcase your stupidity for attention sake not becos your facts have a real stand. Pls write your post, let's laugh again.

Drone we are waiting for your INNOVATive baseless posts

I don't think I mentioned your name. I am well known and respected for saying the truth.
Re: MMM Pairing Me Before Third Week Should I Pay Or Run For My Life? by adax007: 12:16am On Jun 16, 2017
sgtponzihater:

I don't think I mentioned your name. I am well known and respected for saying the truth.
Respected ke U're only known 4 being very foolish & having lack of sense of direction. IDIOT!!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Pairing Me Before Third Week Should I Pay Or Run For My Life? by charlzz: 12:22am On Jun 16, 2017
who be this one, is this guy still in existence?
sgtponzihater:

4 Likes

Re: MMM Pairing Me Before Third Week Should I Pay Or Run For My Life? by dejisky(m): 7:38am On Jun 16, 2017
sgtponzihater:
This jobless tadpole again.

5 Likes

Re: MMM Pairing Me Before Third Week Should I Pay Or Run For My Life? by ogorwyne(f): 8:07am On Jun 16, 2017
fifty:

Hold your money, the community does not need your kind. Just incase you didnt know, u get paired for 5% of your stated PH money after 7days (that's if you are PHing above 10k, but if it's 10k or 5k PH, u get paired for it completely on the 10th day), this is done this way, to verify that you are not the type which you just clearly told us you are. If you don't pay, you are immediately blocked after 48hrs. If you pay, then the remaining 95% will be matched in another 4-6more days time totalling 13-15days. This is the best move the admin has used to shift the chaff from the wheat, and our community is better for it.
please I really want to know, my sister's cash was frozen when the system had issues last year. How can she get her money back?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amazing Promo: Get Your Own CofO Plots In Omole Phase 2 As Cheap & Affordable / Daily Tips / Top 5 Best Investment Company In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.