Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,455 members, 7,850,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:55 AM

Cac Living Water Daily Devotional 15/6/2017 Moses, A Faithful Friend - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cac Living Water Daily Devotional 15/6/2017 Moses, A Faithful Friend (269 Views)

Cac Living Water Daily Devotional16/6/2017 The 22nd Epistle / Cac Living Water Daily Devotional Guide 7/6/2017 Pride: A Cankerworm / CAC Living Water Daily Devotional 2/6/2017 Deal With Family Destroyers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cac Living Water Daily Devotional 15/6/2017 Moses, A Faithful Friend by Nobody: 6:28am On Jun 15, 2017
CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE
THURSDAY, JUNE 15, 2017
MOSES, A FAITHFUL FRIEND
READ EXODUS 33:8-11
MEMORISE: So the LORD spoke to Moses face to face, as a man speaks to his friend. (Exodus 33:11)

Have you ever heard the voice of God speaking to you clearly and distinctly? What a privilege Moses had above all others in his days! God adjudged him faithful (Heb 3:2,5), and spoke to him frequently as a man speaks to his friend. In other word, Moses was a friend of God. This same measure of friendship was enjoyed by the disciples of Jesus: Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one's life for his friends. You are My friends if you do whatever I command you. No longer do I call you servants, for a servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all things that I heard from My Father I have made known to you (John 15:13-15). This statement is incredible and worth earning.
Among the Collected Works of Abraham Lincoln edited by Roy P. Basler, Volume I, "Temperance Address" (February 22, 1842), p. 273, Lincoln said, "It is an old and a true maxim, that a 'drop of honey catches more flies than a gallon of gall.' So with men. If you would win a man to your cause, first convince him that you are his sincere friend."
Indeed, God and Moses wooed and kept one another as friends. God fought for him against all upheavals (Num 12:6-15; 16:28-35) and Moses defended God’s righteousness always (Exo 32:26). Friends love one another, listen to one another, and have high regard for one another.

PRAYER POINTS:
1. Help me, oh Lord, to become Your friend and maintain the friendship forever.
2. Help me, oh God, to be faithful to You always.
3. Lord Jesus, help fathers, mothers and their children to be true friends of themselves in homes, in Jesus’ name.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Revelation 1 - 2

(1) (Reply)

Striking Of The Blood. / Olowogbogboro Healed Him Of His Heart / White Hankie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.