Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,635 members, 7,955,314 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:24 PM

13 Interesting Facts About Supercars/sportscars That Most People Might Not Know - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 13 Interesting Facts About Supercars/sportscars That Most People Might Not Know (18417 Views)

17 Interesting Facts About Bulletproof Cars That Most People Might Not Know / 10 Supercars From Countries You Wouldn’t Expect (photos) / 15 Interesting Facts About Armoured Vehicles That Most People Might Not Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Interesting Facts About Supercars/sportscars That Most People Might Not Know by bigdot1759(m): 8:14am On Jun 15, 2017
buy one of dis supercars & follow PAUL WALKER to heaven
Re: 13 Interesting Facts About Supercars/sportscars That Most People Might Not Know by whitebeard(m): 8:14am On Jun 15, 2017
Agera is a silent beast respect that car
Re: 13 Interesting Facts About Supercars/sportscars That Most People Might Not Know by oriewanbe: 8:18am On Jun 15, 2017
You can't drive most of these cars on Nigeria roads, bumps and bad roads won't allow u. They are too close to the ground. You can drive them in your compounds though.
Re: 13 Interesting Facts About Supercars/sportscars That Most People Might Not Know by Kobicove(m): 8:27am On Jun 15, 2017
Ehiscotch:
For what shall it profit a man to buy all these super fast cars & still drive at a 100km/h?

That only applies here in Nigeria...

You can drive at any speed you like on the Autobahn grin
Re: 13 Interesting Facts About Supercars/sportscars That Most People Might Not Know by R0ckefeller: 8:38am On Jun 15, 2017
iyaboi95:
How about hennessy venom, its the most fastest car. It even speed pass the Agera R
Hennessey venom is an heavily modified lotus elise
Re: 13 Interesting Facts About Supercars/sportscars That Most People Might Not Know by psalmson001: 8:48am On Jun 15, 2017
*thinking out loud*........so if volkswagen owns these super cars, which means d passat I drive daily sef na super car na grin
Re: 13 Interesting Facts About Supercars/sportscars That Most People Might Not Know by kingvick09(m): 10:49am On Jun 15, 2017
no oo
Re: 13 Interesting Facts About Supercars/sportscars That Most People Might Not Know by Bism(m): 11:13am On Jun 15, 2017
Any trend on cars, i most click. Any day a nigerian drive a buggatti around festac just know say if nobody sees you ,Evans is watching.
Re: 13 Interesting Facts About Supercars/sportscars That Most People Might Not Know by wasuka14(m): 1:24pm On Jun 15, 2017
Its not only football that drove fast cars.
ADENIKETINA2015:
I need to venture into football
Re: 13 Interesting Facts About Supercars/sportscars That Most People Might Not Know by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 15, 2017
Only one manufacturer has explosive hinge bolts, not doors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_KtDjN75xw

I wish the userid explorers visited CarTalk. He's a much more astute researcher.
Re: 13 Interesting Facts About Supercars/sportscars That Most People Might Not Know by calberian: 2:19pm On Jun 15, 2017
OlujobaSamuel:

INTROVERT?
that indian guy sef

Yasss!!!!

INTROVERT!!!
Re: 13 Interesting Facts About Supercars/sportscars That Most People Might Not Know by kenny1795(m): 3:04pm On Jun 15, 2017
calberian:
Volkswagen now owns all these brands.

If you are faithful in little things, you will be faithful in large ones. But if you are dishonest in little things, you won't be honest with greater responsibilities - Luke 16:10

However remember this: Speed thrills, then it kills.

Sometime ago, maybe around last year, there used to be this female moniker that was ALWAYS the first to comment on every doggone thread on NL. It's not Lady F but Lady F used to be pretty active then with her signature "it's Lady F again".

I think she was a masters student at ui at the time. Trying to remember her moniker. And get a hold of her.
introvert
Re: 13 Interesting Facts About Supercars/sportscars That Most People Might Not Know by ogbiwa: 4:19pm On Jun 16, 2017
ADENIKETINA2015:
I need to venture into football

In what capacity?
Re: 13 Interesting Facts About Supercars/sportscars That Most People Might Not Know by tck2000(m): 9:28am On Dec 15, 2018
w

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gazzuzz: How To Drive Your Car In Nigeria Without Using Petrol (Video) / Between Accord V6 EX-L And C230 2007 Model Sport Sedan: Pls Advise... / How Do I Buy New Gear Unit(13-pins) For Replacement In Toyota Camry 09 Model?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.