Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,858 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Happy Belated Birthday Tew EVAJAEL, The Great Writer - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy Belated Birthday Tew EVAJAEL, The Great Writer (690 Views)

Obasanjo: A Belated Love Affair / Breaking News:- The Great Don Wanny Of Omoku Has Been Killed / The Great Plan That Work Out Well For My Neighbor! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Belated Birthday Tew EVAJAEL, The Great Writer by Hadampson(m): 8:08am On Jun 15, 2017
Glory be to God Almighty
The day is finally here... guess what's happening todayundecided

#Lemme save you the stress#

It's our amiable writer of HIDDEN DIAMOND birthday
I send to you warm wishes that happiness will be as wonderful as the happiness you have always given us on Nairaland

I'm so happy you made it till this day, all thanks to God and i pray as you open a new page in your life, may the blessing of God be with you because you're such a wonderful person.

Enjoy your day to the fullest
It's ur birthday... break a legcheesy
Slap any soldier.. i dey your backgrin

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO YOU, EVAJAEL... LLNP

cc: mhizgap, oluwaseun15, herosakin777, smartestpopqueen, chumzypinky, chummypinky, tinny894, queenitee, jane1234f, cerowo, lankyannie, nikz, marianneada, aminzy, ladysuperb, boffinjay, switup, adesina12, yungtemy, yewandequeen, chizzymaris, azeequeen, angelinastto, jagugu88li, oladapxon, tushwitch, tohpahz, spixytinxy, damibiz, dtobs, yungeez, ikombe, comelyjummy, bimberry1307, eniqurl

2 Likes

Re: Happy Belated Birthday Tew EVAJAEL, The Great Writer by Hadampson(m): 9:18am On Jun 15, 2017
cc: ritababe, roladiva, jeesprecy, makydebbie, johnsown1, saraphina, souloho19, ftosino, spiritman99, alamiendagash, michelle55, dasilver20, wizsolzy, kajsa08, divepen1, gabbyraze, cyndylove64, TheblessedMAN, princeofprince, nastynic, boffinjay, abefe99, gtin, smizel, dannybomb, fam24, bossy512, rachealfst, babsopey, angelsss, bibi294, hormobolanle, xolocious, skillful01, lechem, nikz, olatex25, nanadeeva01

1 Like

Re: Happy Belated Birthday Tew EVAJAEL, The Great Writer by hormobolanle: 1:28pm On Jun 15, 2017
#dancing......
ha shoki shoki. swap to Etigi
wao HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO MY LOVELY WRITER LLNP IN HEALTH WEALTH PEACE N PLENTY OF TESTIMONIES
HiP hIp HIP........ HURRAY!!!

I DABgrin

I DON TRY OYA SEND MY CAKE

HADAMPSON BIKO NO CELEBRATION
Re: Happy Belated Birthday Tew EVAJAEL, The Great Writer by xolocious(m): 1:50pm On Jun 15, 2017
Hadampson:
cc: ritababe, roladiva, jeesprecy, makydebbie, johnsown1, saraphina, souloho19, ftosino, spiritman99, alamiendagash, michelle55, dasilver20, wizsolzy, kajsa08, divepen1, gabbyraze, cyndylove64, TheblessedMAN, princeofprince, nastynic, boffinjay, abefe99, gtin, smizel, dannybomb, fam24, bossy512, rachealfst, babsopey, angelsss, bibi294, hormobolanle, xolocious, skillful01, lechem, nikz, olatex25, nanadeeva01

Happy Birthday to you Dear. Best wishes from me to you.
Age with Grace.
Re: Happy Belated Birthday Tew EVAJAEL, The Great Writer by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 15, 2017
happy birthday.maw knwledge 2 ur brain
Re: Happy Belated Birthday Tew EVAJAEL, The Great Writer by kajsa08: 6:58pm On Jun 15, 2017
Hadampson:
happy birthday dearie, may all ur wishes come to reality n more grace to function.
where d parry@ ?
Re: Happy Belated Birthday Tew EVAJAEL, The Great Writer by Hadampson(m): 12:35am On Jun 16, 2017
kajsa08:

happy birthday dearie, may all ur wishes come to reality n more grace to function.
where d parry@ ?

At my humble abode.... come one, come all
Re: Happy Belated Birthday Tew EVAJAEL, The Great Writer by bimberry1307(f): 5:00am On Jun 16, 2017
Hadampson:
Glory be to God Almighty

I send to you warm wishes that happiness will be as wonderful as the happiness you have always given us on Nairaland

I'm so happy you made it till this day, all thanks to God and i pray as you open a new page in your life, may the blessing of God be with you because you're such a wonderful person.

cc: mhizgap, oluwaseun15, herosakin777, smartestpopqueen, chumzypinky, chummypinky, tinny894, queenitee, jane1234f, cerowo, lankyannie, nikz, marianneada, aminzy, ladysuperb, boffinjay, switup, adesina12, yungtemy, yewandequeen, chizzymaris, azeequeen, angelinastto, jagugu88li, oladapxon, tushwitch, tohpahz, spixytinxy, damibiz, dtobs, yungeez, ikombe, comelyjummy, bimberry1307, eniqurl
Hbd dear, age with grace.
Re: Happy Belated Birthday Tew EVAJAEL, The Great Writer by mhizgap(f): 7:55am On Jun 16, 2017
Hadampson:
Glory be to God Almighty

#late

#HBD

#llnp

#Agewithgrace

Re: Happy Belated Birthday Tew EVAJAEL, The Great Writer by EvaJael(f): 8:49am On Jun 16, 2017
Thanks guys. I really appreciate. Hadampson I forgive you all your sins because of this. You know our meeting place
Re: Happy Belated Birthday Tew EVAJAEL, The Great Writer by yungeez(m): 9:34am On Jun 16, 2017
Hadampson:
Glory be to God Almighty

Happy Belated Birthday Dear... Fast fast bring my cake
Re: Happy Belated Birthday Tew EVAJAEL, The Great Writer by ladySuperb(f): 10:09am On Jun 16, 2017
bimberry1307:
Hbd dear, age with grace.
Ayam here oooo!!!!! My love ,happy birthday!!! long life and prosperity!!!!!!!! wa last bi olumo rock
Re: Happy Belated Birthday Tew EVAJAEL, The Great Writer by Hadampson(m): 10:24am On Jun 16, 2017
hormobolanle:
#dancing......
ha shoki shoki. swap to Etigi
wao HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO MY LOVELY WRITER LLNP IN HEALTH WEALTH PEACE N PLENTY OF TESTIMONIES
HiP hIp HIP........ HURRAY!!!

I DABgrin

I DON TRY OYA SEND MY CAKE

HADAMPSON BIKO NO CELEBRATION
Celebration dey... come to my housegrin
Re: Happy Belated Birthday Tew EVAJAEL, The Great Writer by Hadampson(m): 10:25am On Jun 16, 2017
xolocious:

Happy Birthday to you Dear. Best wishes from me to you. Age with Grace.
Thanks for the wishes bro

1 Like

Re: Happy Belated Birthday Tew EVAJAEL, The Great Writer by Hadampson(m): 10:27am On Jun 16, 2017
EvaJael:
Thanks guys. I really appreciate. Hadampson I forgive you all your sins because of this. You know our meeting place
As usualwink
Re: Happy Belated Birthday Tew EVAJAEL, The Great Writer by xolocious(m): 10:27am On Jun 16, 2017
Hadampson:
Thanks for the wishes bro
You welcome BOSS!!!
Re: Happy Belated Birthday Tew EVAJAEL, The Great Writer by Lankyannie(f): 8:23am On Jun 17, 2017
Hadampson:
Glory be to God Almighty

eyaa happy belated birthday to our great writer, sorry it's coming late I just saw the mention now. may all the goodies attached to your birthday come to you.
hope you had fun.
hadampson dear longest time

1 Like

Re: Happy Belated Birthday Tew EVAJAEL, The Great Writer by cerowo(f): 8:58am On Jun 17, 2017
Hadampson:
Glory be to God Almighty

Hbd
age with grace

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Shocking: Has Slaying Gone Wrong? Check Out This Outrageously Big Side Breast / Serious Warning: To LADIES Dating YAHOO + Guys.. / New Year Thread For Goal,resolutions And Thing You Wish To Achieve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.