Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,736 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Breaking News:- The Great Don Wanny Of Omoku Has Been Killed - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Breaking News:- The Great Don Wanny Of Omoku Has Been Killed (665 Views)

"Woman Gives Birth To A Lizard In Omoku Market" - Facebook User Shares Photos / Crisis In Omoku Rivers State Leaves At Least 20 People Dead On 2018 New Eve / News : The Biggest Refinery In They World. Read Full Story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News:- The Great Don Wanny Of Omoku Has Been Killed by Frank25: 5:56pm On Nov 21, 2017
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font JUST ON SUNDAY WHERE HE WAS JOLLOFING WITH HIS CO GANGS AND AFTER SOME MINUTES SECURITY AGENCIES TROOPED ARMED AND SHOT HIS GANGS BUT DON WANNY FLED KNOWING FULLY WELL THAT HIS CUP HAS FULL THEN THEY FOLLOWED HIM JST TO SEE HIM BOARDING A CANOE THEN THEY SHOT SPORADICALLY AT HIM
Re: Breaking News:- The Great Don Wanny Of Omoku Has Been Killed by mgbadike81: 6:04pm On Nov 21, 2017
was this not the same guy whose pictures are on front-page for surrendering to the amnesty program? the amnesty program is a fraud.

(1) (Reply)

Nneka, The Undying Girl (sneak Peek) / Please I Need Help-i Was Robed Of My School Fees / Nysc: Sos Distress Call. Help This Killer List Was Sent To Me !!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.