Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,901 members, 7,810,462 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

A Businessman's Picture Mistakenly Published As That Of Evans The Kidnap Kingpin - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Businessman's Picture Mistakenly Published As That Of Evans The Kidnap Kingpin (65452 Views)

How We Became Members Of Evans Notorious Kidnap Gang” – Gang Members Confess / Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper / One Of Evans' Victim Narrates Ordeal & Reveals He Paid $1.2m Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Businessman's Picture Mistakenly Published As That Of Evans The Kidnap Kingpin by dainformant(m): 8:14am On Jun 15, 2017
This man in the picture is whom the Nigerian police published his pictures as Evans before the arrest of the real notorious billionaire kidnapper. The man identified as Tochukwu Ambrose Onwuamadike is from Akaboukwu Uruagu Nnewi, a Nigerian businessman based in Angola and bears the same surname as Billionaire kidnapper, Chukwumeme Onwuamadike aka Evans.

According to multiple reports, the guy has been jubilating over the arrest of the real Evans since the news of the arrest was broken.

The kidnap kingpin Evans hails from Akamili, Umudim Quarters in Nnewi, Anambra State...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/meet-businessman-whose-picture-published-kidnap-kingpin-evans-photos.html

1 Share

Re: A Businessman's Picture Mistakenly Published As That Of Evans The Kidnap Kingpin by dainformant(m): 8:15am On Jun 15, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Businessman's Picture Mistakenly Published As That Of Evans The Kidnap Kingpin by sarrki(m): 8:16am On Jun 15, 2017
Our press are not professional

The guy should sue them

Thus is not a case of mistake identity

235 Likes 8 Shares

Re: A Businessman's Picture Mistakenly Published As That Of Evans The Kidnap Kingpin by dainformant(m): 8:17am On Jun 15, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: A Businessman's Picture Mistakenly Published As That Of Evans The Kidnap Kingpin by whitebeard(m): 8:17am On Jun 15, 2017
U mistake someone for another person not even by facial but by name

92 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Businessman's Picture Mistakenly Published As That Of Evans The Kidnap Kingpin by ProWalker: 8:17am On Jun 15, 2017
Businessman in Angola?
Hummmmmmm

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Businessman's Picture Mistakenly Published As That Of Evans The Kidnap Kingpin by madridguy(m): 8:18am On Jun 15, 2017
Naija bend down select journalism. grin

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Businessman's Picture Mistakenly Published As That Of Evans The Kidnap Kingpin by ANIEXTY(m): 8:19am On Jun 15, 2017
I was going to a church programme one sunday evening at ibom plaza in Uyo, when a guy (i suspected to be a cultist) stopped me, and asked if i was "Etidoh" (which is not my name), so i said no, then he asked if i was in Uniuyo, i said no, he then said i was lucky, that if i was the one(Etidoh) say "I for do you something now".
Whoever "Etidoh" is/was, i don't know

I was wondering how many people have been killed, jailed because of mistaken identity.
Not every killed 'cultist' you see on the internet are cultist some just 'looked like' the cultist.

So don't judge everything you see !!

203 Likes 15 Shares

Re: A Businessman's Picture Mistakenly Published As That Of Evans The Kidnap Kingpin by Loyalblak007(f): 8:20am On Jun 15, 2017
This Country is becoming a Joke grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Businessman's Picture Mistakenly Published As That Of Evans The Kidnap Kingpin by Xcelinteriors(f): 8:21am On Jun 15, 2017
They somehow looks alike

6 Likes

Re: A Businessman's Picture Mistakenly Published As That Of Evans The Kidnap Kingpin by ijustdey: 8:25am On Jun 15, 2017
they do look alike

having the same name and almost the same facial outlook

2 Likes

Re: A Businessman's Picture Mistakenly Published As That Of Evans The Kidnap Kingpin by Evablizin(f): 8:29am On Jun 15, 2017
Choi
Re: A Businessman's Picture Mistakenly Published As That Of Evans The Kidnap Kingpin by CIOSYLVA(m): 8:32am On Jun 15, 2017
Imagine... The guy should sue.. what sort of public image tarnishing is dis..

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Businessman's Picture Mistakenly Published As That Of Evans The Kidnap Kingpin by Larryfest(m): 8:35am On Jun 15, 2017
Now him sef wan turn celebrity abi...
Re: A Businessman's Picture Mistakenly Published As That Of Evans The Kidnap Kingpin by Holuwadamilarey(m): 8:38am On Jun 15, 2017
poor journalism
this country don tire me

4 Likes

Re: A Businessman's Picture Mistakenly Published As That Of Evans The Kidnap Kingpin by Abudu2000(m): 10:07am On Jun 15, 2017
Those shouting sue as if una no know say na Nigeria we dry...if him even reach station police go chase am out grin

10 Likes

Re: A Businessman's Picture Mistakenly Published As That Of Evans The Kidnap Kingpin by Bullhari007(m): 10:23am On Jun 15, 2017
guy sue their dirty a$$ for $1b , this is character assassination.... falsification is a serious case, don't just seat down jubilating, look for a competent criminal lawyer and sue them for $1B I'm sure the useless people that involved will beg for settlement... u are sure of #100m at the end... thank me later with #1m

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Businessman's Picture Mistakenly Published As That Of Evans The Kidnap Kingpin by Caustics: 10:51am On Jun 15, 2017
bad
Re: A Businessman's Picture Mistakenly Published As That Of Evans The Kidnap Kingpin by TINALETC3(f): 10:51am On Jun 15, 2017
grin
Re: A Businessman's Picture Mistakenly Published As That Of Evans The Kidnap Kingpin by ajoguegbe(m): 10:52am On Jun 15, 2017
Igbos everywhere. Imagine ANGOLA
Im beginning to think Biafra as a concept of Dominion wherever you base is better than a geographical Biafra. Who is of same thought?

Igbos opinion needed only plz

22 Likes

Re: A Businessman's Picture Mistakenly Published As That Of Evans The Kidnap Kingpin by Monalisa185(f): 10:52am On Jun 15, 2017
such an expensive joke mistake

1 Like

Re: A Businessman's Picture Mistakenly Published As That Of Evans The Kidnap Kingpin by blaise00700(m): 10:53am On Jun 15, 2017
Chai, who knows how many innocent lives wasting in Nigerian prison

2 Likes

Re: A Businessman's Picture Mistakenly Published As That Of Evans The Kidnap Kingpin by NwaAmaikpe: 10:53am On Jun 15, 2017
shocked

I hope this does not ruin his business in Angola.

The publisher needs to be jailed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Businessman's Picture Mistakenly Published As That Of Evans The Kidnap Kingpin by vickylincon(m): 10:53am On Jun 15, 2017
ANIEXTY:
I was going to a church programme one sunday evening at ibom plaza in Uyo, when a guy (i suspected to be a cultist) stopped me, and asked if i was "Etidoh" (which is not my name), so i said no, then he asked if i was in Uniuyo, i said no, he then said i was lucky, that if i was the one(Etidoh) say "I for do you something now".
Whoever "Etidoh" is/was, i don't know

I was wondering how many people have been killed, jailed because of mistaken identity.
Not every killed 'cultist' you see on the internet are cultist some just 'looked like' the cultist
lol

1 Like

Re: A Businessman's Picture Mistakenly Published As That Of Evans The Kidnap Kingpin by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 15, 2017
since we dont have data base in the country, what do you expect? mis identity? and am sure that they wont even apologize for him.

Besides, lets look atit from different angle. Nigerian police can do anything to get attention. What if they use that to distract the real culprit so that he doesn't escape to thin air as his real picture surface the net because am sure if the real pics surface, the guy will escape faster than expected because this is not the first time of escaping when they are closer to get him. Before they will release his pics, at least his gang member knows him facially but not were he leaves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Businessman's Picture Mistakenly Published As That Of Evans The Kidnap Kingpin by Segadem(m): 10:53am On Jun 15, 2017
bad market
...but wait oh, how much is he sueing them? grin
Re: A Businessman's Picture Mistakenly Published As That Of Evans The Kidnap Kingpin by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 15, 2017
To sue go dey hungry the guy
Re: A Businessman's Picture Mistakenly Published As That Of Evans The Kidnap Kingpin by opalu: 10:54am On Jun 15, 2017
Hmmm
Re: A Businessman's Picture Mistakenly Published As That Of Evans The Kidnap Kingpin by johnstar(m): 10:55am On Jun 15, 2017
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kidnappers And Killers Of Micah Isiah, Imo Undergraduate Arrested And Paraded / 3 Brothers Who Kidnapped And Murdered A Mother Of 5 in Abuja Arrested By Police / 19-Year-Old girl Caught With Gun In Anambra (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.