Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,214 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Video: Footage Of An Averted Accident – By A Nairalander - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Video: Footage Of An Averted Accident – By A Nairalander (352 Views)

Meet Captain Simisola Ajibola, Pilot Who Averted Near Tragedy In Lagos Airport / Aerial Footage Showing The Crash Site Of Ethiopian Airlines (Photos) / Dashcam Footage Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire/Explosion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video: Footage Of An Averted Accident – By A Nairalander by PediakAuthor: 8:59am On Jun 15, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42MC1kQ-FpQ

On the 9th of March, 2017, around 9:45am - I was marching along the street somewhere in the Northern part of Nigeria, I saw some Bike Riders commonly known as “Okada Riders” converging at a popular junction, displaying their riding skills accompanied with crazy stunts…
They were all in “Jabulani” mode, displaying several stunts with their bikes with a joyful shout of “Sai Baba! Sai Baba!!”… The scene caught my attention; being a Vlogger; I brought out my phone trying to cover the amazing jubilation. I asked a guy next to me: “Abeg wetin Happen” and the guy replied; “Na our President just come back from London oooo”…

Few seconds after that moment, I sighted an innocent guy riding bike “jejely’ on his own, one of those bike riders making a circumference stunt with his bike hit the innocent guy. (All the witnesses kept on shouting “Sai Baba! Sai Baba!!”, that was somewhat funny tho, instead of helping the affected innocent guy). The stunt guy who caused the accident took off immediately, but the innocent guy managed to control the bike and the would-be accident was averted. Thank God no passenger was at his back during the process; maybe the passenger could have hit his or her head on the ground or even fall inside the gutter.

Here is my counsel; the FRSC agents should always caution those bike riders against such acts of displaying crazy stunts most especially when celebrating success!!!
Thank you!

Written by PediakAuthor

Cc; Lalasticlacla Cc; Mynd44 Cc; Seun
Re: Video: Footage Of An Averted Accident – By A Nairalander by NwaAmaikpe: 9:02am On Jun 15, 2017
I don't believe any sane person will celebrate like this just because the president came back from the UK.

What will they do when he dies undecided

(1) (Reply)

[BREAKING] Kerosene Tank Catches Fire In Imo, Woman, Car Burnt / Photos: Journalist Survives After His Car Summersaults 3 Times Along Enugu Road / Enquiry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.