Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,318 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Dashcam Footage Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire/Explosion - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dashcam Footage Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire/Explosion (62837 Views)

Owner And Driver Of The Otedola Bridge Tanker To Be Prosecuted By LASG / Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire: Smell Of Burnt Human Flesh Filled The Air - Reporter / Otedola Bridge Lagos Tanker Fire: Man Narrates How He Escaped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dashcam Footage Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire/Explosion by Girlsavage(f): 3:15pm On Jun 29, 2018
A Dashcam Footage from the Scene of Yesterday's Otedola Bridge Accident Has Emerged, In the Video a Man could be heard talking to his friend inside his car, when they saw Fuel gushing out from the Tanker after it stopped in the Middle of the express Road..

The terrified man could be heard saying:

''My God, my God. Funmi, hold on, hold on. An accident will happen now.
'The trailer has lost control. It has spilled petrol now. Thank God I have escaped. Ha, it has it has spilled petrol. I have escaped.”

That Was just moment before the Explosion..

Watch the Video here:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BknG7BgnKgY/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBQBZOW_G5w

or Here:

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/new-footage-shows-moment-fuel-started.html

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dashcam Footage Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire/Explosion by wahles(m): 3:30pm On Jun 29, 2018
Mehn
Re: Dashcam Footage Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire/Explosion by Appetizer(m): 5:45pm On Jun 29, 2018
shocked
Re: Dashcam Footage Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire/Explosion by Stevoohlicent(m): 5:45pm On Jun 29, 2018
R. I. P. to the dead...

16 Likes

Re: Dashcam Footage Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire/Explosion by Bodylover: 5:45pm On Jun 29, 2018
I have watched it, imagine life wasted on that bridge.

I think Otedola father’s spirit is not happy that his son his wasting his money on his useless daughters.

angry

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dashcam Footage Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire/Explosion by TFLAME(m): 5:45pm On Jun 29, 2018
Mhen
Re: Dashcam Footage Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire/Explosion by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 29, 2018
Scary sh**
Re: Dashcam Footage Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire/Explosion by Kellz193: 5:46pm On Jun 29, 2018
Where’s the video??

1 Like

Re: Dashcam Footage Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire/Explosion by akeentech(m): 5:46pm On Jun 29, 2018
Still God dey, Buhari no go finish us in Nigeria before he leaves next year.

See my signature

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dashcam Footage Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire/Explosion by Leobrain(m): 5:46pm On Jun 29, 2018
may the souls of the departed rest in perfect peace.

14 Likes

Re: Dashcam Footage Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire/Explosion by polite2(m): 5:47pm On Jun 29, 2018
Damn
Re: Dashcam Footage Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire/Explosion by Sirpaul(m): 5:47pm On Jun 29, 2018
I just bought corn now, cut it into two and put half inside my pocket... I don't want that "cut for me.. cut for me things

146 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dashcam Footage Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire/Explosion by laurq: 5:47pm On Jun 29, 2018

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dashcam Footage Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire/Explosion by dogstyle007(m): 5:48pm On Jun 29, 2018
As as how?
Re: Dashcam Footage Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire/Explosion by pol23: 5:48pm On Jun 29, 2018
There's peace outside the border of Nigeria.
Real peace.
Everyday in Nigeria is a sad day.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dashcam Footage Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire/Explosion by adioolayi(m): 5:48pm On Jun 29, 2018
Tragic loss .

kudos to Lagos State Government for clearing the road within 24hrs. Her emergency response team is second to non in Nigeria. Well done

109 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dashcam Footage Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire/Explosion by dogstyle007(m): 5:48pm On Jun 29, 2018
Asin?
Re: Dashcam Footage Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire/Explosion by frowland(m): 5:49pm On Jun 29, 2018
I dont know why people dont use dash cam
I have them in all my cars. Many advantages, especilally when there is an accident, kidnapping, or false allegation by officials.

80 Likes

Re: Dashcam Footage Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire/Explosion by nextstep(m): 5:49pm On Jun 29, 2018
Terrifying!
Re: Dashcam Footage Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire/Explosion by statusquoante: 5:49pm On Jun 29, 2018
Chai
Re: Dashcam Footage Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire/Explosion by harizonal123(m): 5:49pm On Jun 29, 2018
Mehnnnnn... Rolling tanker on a sloppy and busy road

5 Likes

Re: Dashcam Footage Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire/Explosion by tempest01(m): 5:50pm On Jun 29, 2018
Human beings...who is the person that said a passenger bus moved in without checking and then caused the accident?

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dashcam Footage Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire/Explosion by omisakint: 5:50pm On Jun 29, 2018
I need a dashboard camera asap cause of the stubborn bike riders

5 Likes

Re: Dashcam Footage Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire/Explosion by nextstep(m): 5:50pm On Jun 29, 2018
Bodylover:
I have watched it, imagine life wasted on that bridge.

I think Otedola father’s spirit is not happy that his son his wasting his money on his useless daughters.

angry

What is wrong with you!??!? shocked
People lost their lives because of systemic carelessness, and this is your commentary?

38 Likes

Re: Dashcam Footage Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire/Explosion by omisakint: 5:51pm On Jun 29, 2018
Wow!!! So someone in Nigeria has a dashboard camera. I am really impressed.

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dashcam Footage Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire/Explosion by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 29, 2018
frowland:
I have them in all my cars. Many advantages, especilally when there is an accident, kidnapping, or false allegation by officials.

Smart man

Nigeria is a lawless state

It makes no sense not having it

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dashcam Footage Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire/Explosion by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 29, 2018
frowland:

Smart man

Nigeria is a lawless state
It makes no sense not having it

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) / Skywalk Bridge At Oshodi Installed By Lagos State Government (Photos) / A Nairalander's Trip To City Of Alameda In Northern California USA (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.