Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,552 members, 7,850,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:29 AM

Affirdable Rottweiler Puppies On Sale At 50k(non Negotiable). - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Affirdable Rottweiler Puppies On Sale At 50k(non Negotiable). (5956 Views)

Non Pedigree Boerboel Puppies On Sale(super Fantastic) / Pedigree Boerboel Puppies On Sale(not Cheap). / Lovely Rottweiler Puppies On Sale. (both Sex Available.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Affirdable Rottweiler Puppies On Sale At 50k(non Negotiable). by lahit14(m): 1:01pm On Jun 21, 2017
Op, ur even trying to defend urself, a dog does have to be a ped to be pure, in simple terms: u cheated that guy.... The secret of business is integrity, just 1 person can spread the word of ur good will and quality dogs and just 1 person can make intending customers stay away from u. Even if ur a reseller like some people are, confirm the pups u want to sell becos at the end if there is a problem like this, u alone will be blamed. That rott is very poor. U owe that guy a big apology is ur as reasonable as I think u are. He got what he payed for.... R u serious. This ur defense. Did u tell him from the beginning that dog was 30% and see if he will buy it. It's when u do that and he buys it then ur not at fault. If u didn't.....

9 Likes

Re: Affirdable Rottweiler Puppies On Sale At 50k(non Negotiable). by fabulouskay(m): 1:50pm On Jun 21, 2017
The bad-sharp guy has already opened a new thread for the same puppies, with the hope that buyers won't see this one... I'm sure he wishes he could delete the old one too

https://www.nairaland.com/3871942/lovely-rottweiler-puppies-available-sale

Nigerians and integrity sha!

1 Like

Re: Affirdable Rottweiler Puppies On Sale At 50k(non Negotiable). by fabulouskay(m): 2:07pm On Jun 21, 2017
Pidgin2:

Is that dog worth 50K, why do you have to say he paid for what he got?

I said 'You get what you pay for' and not 'You got what you paid for'. it's a cliché

But that was b4 I knew that the guy sold it for 50k! Apologies... I was thinking he paid between 25 and 35k.

Abroad, if u are sure of ur puppy, you wait till 3months before u sell; it's just the 'Nigerian-factor'...

1 Like

Re: Affirdable Rottweiler Puppies On Sale At 50k(non Negotiable). by Mckandre(m): 2:11pm On Jun 21, 2017
femcruz:

Same 50K he's advertising here
now that's terrible, u can really get very gud rott with that amount,I was actually expectn 15k. Magpies u no try o undecided

9 Likes

Re: Affirdable Rottweiler Puppies On Sale At 50k(non Negotiable). by fabulouskay(m): 3:21pm On Jun 21, 2017
femcruz:

i'll remind you if you've forgotten, i still have our chat, but i dey come make i finish business.

Please do sir; we waiting.

And my advice for u, as a former victim; just leave the guy to God and sell it off(at great loss)
I bought a 'Rott' puppy for 50k at 5weeks. I sold it off at 9months for 40k, after much exclusive feeding, medications, vaccinations, nutrient fortifications etc
I made a loss of more than 150k...
I suggest u do the same... Most Nigerians lack integrity!
It's well
Re: Affirdable Rottweiler Puppies On Sale At 50k(non Negotiable). by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 21, 2017
fabulouskay:

Please do sir; we waiting.

And my advice for u, as a former victim; just leave the guy to God and sell it off(at great loss)
I bought a 'Rott' puppy for 50k at 5weeks. I sold it off at 9months for 40k, after much exclusive feeding, medications, vaccinations, nutrient fortifications etc
I made a loss of more than 150k...
I suggest u do the same... Most Nigerians lack integrity!
It's well

Attached is our chat and how he made mouth about the quality. i'm even surprise he is saying rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Affirdable Rottweiler Puppies On Sale At 50k(non Negotiable). by Magpies(m): 4:42pm On Jun 21, 2017
its so pathetic how people on here are quick to criticizing,nobody here even bothered to ask him what the pup feeds on,well bottom line is am waiting for the screenshot of our chats because I don't have mine here,

Cheers.
Re: Affirdable Rottweiler Puppies On Sale At 50k(non Negotiable). by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 21, 2017
Magpies:
its so pathetic how people on here are quick to criticizing,well bottom line is am waiting for the screenshot of our chats because I don't have mine here,

Cheers.

look up

7 Likes

Re: Affirdable Rottweiler Puppies On Sale At 50k(non Negotiable). by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 21, 2017
This is a chat i also had with the person that delivered the dog

Re: Affirdable Rottweiler Puppies On Sale At 50k(non Negotiable). by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 21, 2017
THIS IS THE SO CALLED PURE BREED I PAID MAGPIES 57K FOR

3 Likes

Re: Affirdable Rottweiler Puppies On Sale At 50k(non Negotiable). by fabulouskay(m): 5:10pm On Jun 21, 2017
Magpies:
its so pathetic how people on here are quick to criticizing,nobody here even bothered to ask him what the pup feeds on,well bottom line is am waiting for the screenshot of our chats because I don't have mine here,

Cheers.

Bro, just apologize to the buyer; you scammed him. Although u were very smart while chatting with him as u never told him that they were 'pure', which is why you will win him in the law court. You also told him that that's the quality he could get at that amount; you are very smart.

Also, from the pix of the mother in the new thread uve started, I can see that the puppy looks like the mum. So, don't give any excuse of feeding! Even if he feeds it with Diamond, the dog will only be fatter; it won't change the quality of the dog!

Please, just apologize.
And to the buyer, kindly sell off the dog, learn from my experience; the more time it spends, the higher ur loss

1 Like

Re: Affirdable Rottweiler Puppies On Sale At 50k(non Negotiable). by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 21, 2017
fabulouskay:

Bro, just apologize to the buyer; you scammed him. Although u were very smart while chatting with him as u never told him that they were 'pure', which is why you will win him in the law court. You also told him that that's the quality he could get at that amount; you are very smart.

Also, from the pix of the mother in the new thread uve started, I can see that the puppy looks like the mum. So, don't give any excuse of feeding! Even if he feeds it with Diamond, the dog will only be fatter; it won't change the quality of the dog!

Please, just apologize.
And to the buyer, kindly sell off the dog, learn from my experience; the more time it spends, the higher ur loss

i don't even have all the time for this, what pissed me was his response to me. i suspect the breed but i just allowed trust to play cos i felt he is someone trustworthy but i guess i was wrong.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Affirdable Rottweiler Puppies On Sale At 50k(non Negotiable). by rumenase(m): 7:44pm On Jun 21, 2017
magpies yu no try at all. yu sell that dog with knife head yet yu dey talk about the kind of food wey e feed the dog e no get any kind of food wey go change day dog. yu are a cunning bastard, yu just dey tell the guy about quality mean while dat dog na quantity. Yu are wrong apologise and sell those mongrels yu are advertising for 5k. me honest someone advertise dogs for 30k at first I though dey were BB pups but the father was a preso canario and the dam was a BB plus Rhodesian ridge back mix. tomorrow nobody will come and accuse the OP for anything but your being shady gives room for all these accusations now yu are advertising those mutts as rottweilers. be honest. it's good for business.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Affirdable Rottweiler Puppies On Sale At 50k(non Negotiable). by Magpies(m): 7:50pm On Jun 21, 2017
femcruz:

i don't even have all the time for this, what pissed me was his response to me. i suspect the breed but i just allowed trust to play cos i felt he is someone trustworthy but i guess i was wrong.
on a more border line case,

am sorry if your puppy didn't grow to your expectations,

you can and should have contacted me Sir.

cheers.
Re: Affirdable Rottweiler Puppies On Sale At 50k(non Negotiable). by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 21, 2017
Magpies:

cheers.
It's not a case of my puppy didn't grow as expected, the fact you didn't sell me what I requested even after several questions you still went on to mislead me with tantrum. You're not the first I'm buying from on this forum and all of them live up to expectations aside yours and that's cos you sold sh!!t.

The BB in this pics eats same thing as the rott u sold me, check it out at 9weeks compared to yours.

4 Likes

Re: Affirdable Rottweiler Puppies On Sale At 50k(non Negotiable). by Mckandre(m): 10:42pm On Jun 21, 2017
femcruz:

Attached is our chat and how he made mouth about the quality. i'm even surprise he is saying rubbish.
the puppies face doesn't look like a rott pup sef. angry
Re: Affirdable Rottweiler Puppies On Sale At 50k(non Negotiable). by malele(m): 4:44am On Jun 22, 2017
Lolllllllll some people don close there dog biz

1 Like

Re: Affirdable Rottweiler Puppies On Sale At 50k(non Negotiable). by fabulouskay(m): 5:29am On Jun 22, 2017
Magpies:

cheers.

But bro, since u sold a single impure 'rott' puppy for as much as 50k, why didn't u use some the total money to buy a quality pup you'll start over and enhance your reputation with? If I were you, I wouldn't have even made another (maybe second) breeding, like u've already done; just shows how greedy you are!

"...price is 50k and its stated clearly (non negotiable)...'
This guy tire me sha!

The crazier thing is this greedy guy has opened another thread where he's advertising the same mutt dogs for 75k!

Integrity! Integrity!! Integrity!!!

3 Likes

Re: Affirdable Rottweiler Puppies On Sale At 50k(non Negotiable). by rumenase(m): 5:52am On Jun 22, 2017
this guy na pussy ass nigga. I dor see am finish.

1 Like

Re: Affirdable Rottweiler Puppies On Sale At 50k(non Negotiable). by Magpies(m): 5:56am On Jun 22, 2017
fabulouskay:

But bro, since u sold a single impure 'rott' puppy for as much as 50k, why didn't u use some the total money to buy a quality pup you'll start over and enhance your reputation with? If I were you, I wouldn't have even made another (maybe second) breeding, like u've already done; just shows how greedy you are!

"...price is 50k and its stated clearly (non negotiable)...'
This guy tire me sha!

The crazier thing is this greedy guy has opened another thread where he's advertising the same mutt dogs for 75k!

Integrity! Integrity!! Integrity!!!
I would strongly suggest you face more pressing issue's around you rather than wallowing in your ignorance...

The day is still so much young yet you have nothing good to do with your time,

you need help

Cheer's.
Re: Affirdable Rottweiler Puppies On Sale At 50k(non Negotiable). by fabulouskay(m): 6:48am On Jun 22, 2017
Magpies:
I would strongly suggest you face more pressing issue's around you rather than wallowing in your ignorance...

you need help

Cheer's.

Everyone knows who needs help between you and me. Sick people won't agree they're sick...

You really are shameless! Instead of you to bury your head in shame and silence; you are here throwing insults and playing the blame game. You are worse than scum! You better have the fear of God cos if this guy hands you over to God...
Anyways, I'm done trading words with you; you've soiled ur reputation already (I know you'll open another profile soon).

See, bro, just do the right thing after u sell ur new Mutts; sell their mother too and use the total money to buy a pure rott puppy to start all over again with the new profile u'll create; it'll be worth it in the end. I pray you listen.

And just so you know, the more you reply, the more time this thread will remain on page 1; be silent and let this thread die cos you're already harming the little chance you av of selling ur new mutts to unsuspecting buyers

8 Likes

Re: Affirdable Rottweiler Puppies On Sale At 50k(non Negotiable). by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 22, 2017
Magpies, fear God
Re: Affirdable Rottweiler Puppies On Sale At 50k(non Negotiable). by rumenase(m): 9:30am On Jun 22, 2017
And just so you know, the more you reply, the more time this thread will remain on page 1; be silent and let this thread die cos you're already harming the little chance you av of selling ur new mutts to unsuspecting buyers[/quote]

this part gat me cracked up. lolllling, lwkm, rotflrh.

1 Like

Re: Affirdable Rottweiler Puppies On Sale At 50k(non Negotiable). by Greene66: 9:40am On Jun 22, 2017
Let me keep it on page grin

5 Likes

Re: Affirdable Rottweiler Puppies On Sale At 50k(non Negotiable). by DidiLove1: 10:34am On Jun 22, 2017
This kind of cases will become less frequent on NL when we all realize that there's a huge difference between a dog breeder and a puppy seller. Today someone opens a thread for selling rottweilers, tomorrow he has another thread selling fantabulous boerboels, next week he has slant GSDs that he claims will make you shout hallelujah. Yet again on another thread he has lhasa for sale. Have we paused to think where he gets the time to breed all the dogs he advertises? He does not have the time simply because he does not breed! The truth is that he sells puppies to us (the gullible and greedy among us very well included) just for the profit therein. A middleman.

Bobbysaxxy and Magpies and their likes are puppy sellers and we shouldn't expect anything more from them. They are simply in the business to turn a profit and in doing so, make a living. I dare to say that they are not bothered with maintaining breed standards. They do not care with profiling intending dog owners. What you do with your puppy after paying them is up to you, purely none of their business. To them, its just about the money. One deal concluded, move on to the next!

Why did I highlight greedy above? Let's face it, it is only greed that will make you jump at an offer of 57k for a rottweiler. Come on! Red flags should be raised na, haba! Magpies was absolutely right when he said you get what you pay for. Simply put, when you are offered chicken at the price of fowl, run! However, we do see cases of quality pups being offered at moderate prices purely at seller's discretion.

My two pence for intending dog owners:

- do some basic research on the breed you intend to buy. Join a dog whatsapp group (avoid ones overrun by sellers). Ask relevant questions.
- when buying for the first time, do not buy a puppy that's less than 2 months of age. No matter how convincing the seller sounds.
- when a deal is too good to be true, it really is NOT true

Lastly, the two guys I mentioned above have at some time or another had quite good looking pups for sale, I will give it to them but the word for every intending buyer here is CAUTION.

5 Likes

Re: Affirdable Rottweiler Puppies On Sale At 50k(non Negotiable). by osomegbe(m): 4:16pm On Jun 22, 2017
Guys. please, let us mind our words for it hurts and it causes more damage than we anticipated/ expected.

I saw in a line "" this is the best quality you will get at that price",
Magpies made mention of price. Does it mean, at 55k, he gave a lesser quality hoping it will still come out well. or the dog had a gene issue that neither Magpies or the buyer are aware off.
If the parents have a mixed lineage in their ancestry, the likelihood of having something like this is there.
You may see the other litters doing fantastically well and you will doubt if actually they came from same parents or delivered same time.
Buyer could have contacted him when he noticed this, and I expect Magpies to check with the other same litter and find out if they grow alike or different.
I feel your pain seriously buyer, and I feel Magpies pain especially when you are not aware of this before you reacted. Rush of adrenalin may make Magpies say "YOU GET WHAT YOU PAID FOR".
All I just said is an assumption and both parties are entitled to their reaction.

But house, NO CURSING.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

2 Likes

Re: Affirdable Rottweiler Puppies On Sale At 50k(non Negotiable). by Magpies(m): 8:17pm On Jun 22, 2017
osomegbe:
Guys. please, let us mind our words for it hurts and it causes more damage than we anticipated/ expected.

I saw in a line "" this is the best quality you will get at that price",
Magpies made mention of price. Does it mean, at 55k, he gave a lesser quality hoping it will still come out well. or the dog had a gene issue that neither Magpies or the buyer are aware off.
If the parents have a mixed lineage in their ancestry, the likelihood of having something like this is there.
You may see the other litters doing fantastically well and you will doubt if actually they came from same parents or delivered same time.
Buyer could have contacted him when he noticed this, and I expect Magpies to check with the other same litter and find out if they grow alike or different.
I feel your pain seriously buyer, and I feel Magpies pain especially when you are not aware of this before you reacted. Rush of adrenalin may make Magpies say "YOU GET WHAT YOU PAID FOR".
All I just said is an assumption and both parties are entitled to their reaction.

But house, NO CURSING.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

would do just that sir

Thanks....
Re: Affirdable Rottweiler Puppies On Sale At 50k(non Negotiable). by Namdeenero(m): 8:22pm On Jun 22, 2017
Quite Embarrassing. For those of you saying "what you pay is what you get" does it mean someone cannot decide to sell a quality puppy for a lower amount?? So me that's selling my boerboel for a low price am a scammer too?

Magpies or whatever you call yourself shebi you've seen what you caused embarassed embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Affirdable Rottweiler Puppies On Sale At 50k(non Negotiable). by rumenase(m): 8:45pm On Jun 22, 2017
A good name they say is better than......

1 Like

Re: Affirdable Rottweiler Puppies On Sale At 50k(non Negotiable). by malele(m): 1:51am On Jun 23, 2017
Magpies:

you need help

Cheer's.
U are a fool mapies

7 Likes

Re: Affirdable Rottweiler Puppies On Sale At 50k(non Negotiable). by fabulouskay(m): 5:32am On Jun 23, 2017
Namdeenero:
Quite Embarrassing. For those of you saying "what you pay is what you get" does it mean someone cannot decide to sell a quality puppy for a lower amount?? So me that's selling my boerboel for a low price am a scammer too?

Magpies or whatever you call yourself shebi you've seen what you caused embarassed embarassed

I agree! It's only Nigerian to think that because something is cheap, it isn't original. I have seen guys gift out quality pups...

2 Likes

Re: Affirdable Rottweiler Puppies On Sale At 50k(non Negotiable). by donshaize(m): 7:48am On Jun 23, 2017
its funny how people keep condemning the dog DAT dint turn out well

yqll shouting "sell it" "sell it" its poor quality and stuff forgetting that d poor dog is still with the guy, lord know he wouldn't look at the dog the same way again. I jst hope he doesn't vent his anger on the poor dog

for people telling magpies 2 sell er dam what if the future buyer decides to breed the dam agqin?

well, my opinion is y'all should jst love ya dogs notwithstanding they might not be pure but dey surely would excel at other things

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

They Still Support Snake Brutality On Nairaland / Female Boerboel Pups Available At Affordable Prices / Superb GSD Pups for two lucky people

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.