Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,752 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

UNILAG Security Officer Armed With Wooden Gun (photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILAG Security Officer Armed With Wooden Gun (photo) (38216 Views)

UNILAG Finalists Celebrate In A Convoy After Their Final Exam / Yabatech Students Was Arrest And Detained By Unilag Security / Yabatech Students Arested By Unilag Security And Detained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILAG Security Officer Armed With Wooden Gun (photo) by jaykay68(m): 2:13pm On Jun 15, 2017
dominique:
He is not licenced to carry a gun. They should have given him a baton though, this toy gun serves no purpose.
. The authorities there are exposing the innocent man to danger, in the event of an attack around there, he will be the first target by the attacker thinking he is holding a gun.
Re: UNILAG Security Officer Armed With Wooden Gun (photo) by eliwa47(m): 2:13pm On Jun 15, 2017
grin grin grin at least the guy hold something nah!
Re: UNILAG Security Officer Armed With Wooden Gun (photo) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 15, 2017
Very dumb guy, he no play police and thief when he small
Re: UNILAG Security Officer Armed With Wooden Gun (photo) by Gee001: 2:14pm On Jun 15, 2017
The man no play when him dey small
Re: UNILAG Security Officer Armed With Wooden Gun (photo) by Ayo25: 2:15pm On Jun 15, 2017
This is NSCDC officer not UNILAG security officer
Re: UNILAG Security Officer Armed With Wooden Gun (photo) by hardbody: 2:15pm On Jun 15, 2017
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin

Security men in UNIBEN and Auchi Polytechnic carry PUMP ACTION cos they know boys are not smiling

Na men dey those schools nah
Re: UNILAG Security Officer Armed With Wooden Gun (photo) by Benwire(m): 2:15pm On Jun 15, 2017
tellwisdom:
Where is unilag? Accra?
no oooo... Em DE buhari ear
Re: UNILAG Security Officer Armed With Wooden Gun (photo) by chisomdestiny: 2:15pm On Jun 15, 2017
Maybe he is holding it as a joke...
Re: UNILAG Security Officer Armed With Wooden Gun (photo) by AndreizMendez(m): 2:16pm On Jun 15, 2017
Choi!!!!! This man just reminded me of my childhood days (Police and thief things).
Re: UNILAG Security Officer Armed With Wooden Gun (photo) by Tgold1(m): 2:17pm On Jun 15, 2017
Na pump action laspotech security dey carry
Re: UNILAG Security Officer Armed With Wooden Gun (photo) by AnitaVista: 2:18pm On Jun 15, 2017
tellwisdom:
Where is unilag? Accra?
in the white house
Re: UNILAG Security Officer Armed With Wooden Gun (photo) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 15, 2017
cry cry cry cry
Re: UNILAG Security Officer Armed With Wooden Gun (photo) by dam007(m): 2:23pm On Jun 15, 2017
DeadPresident:

Licensed to carry a gun ??

I need some of that stuff you've been smoking

In my 13 years of living in the USA, I've never seen an security guard, what do you think security guards are ??

Even the UK police do not carry guns

Where you born on the highway because that's where most accidents happens
13 years and you typed this?? just kuku stay where you are o. don't even think of coming to Nigeria abeg embarassed undecided mumu somebody!

3 Likes

Re: UNILAG Security Officer Armed With Wooden Gun (photo) by 7footre(m): 2:23pm On Jun 15, 2017
Lol, him de play hide and seek.
Re: UNILAG Security Officer Armed With Wooden Gun (photo) by jaytime(m): 2:24pm On Jun 15, 2017
Lol. That guy must be a clown.
Re: UNILAG Security Officer Armed With Wooden Gun (photo) by ignis: 2:27pm On Jun 15, 2017
VERY FUNNY
Re: UNILAG Security Officer Armed With Wooden Gun (photo) by DeadPresident(m): 2:27pm On Jun 15, 2017
dam007:
13 years and you typed this?? just kuku stay where you are o. don't even think of coming to Nigeria abeg embarassed undecided mumu somebody!

It was a typo

Why would i wanna come to Nigeria ??

And you had the audacity to quote me with your Pidgin English

Stay suffering

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Security Officer Armed With Wooden Gun (photo) by Jarus(m): 2:32pm On Jun 15, 2017
Looks like our racket as kids
Re: UNILAG Security Officer Armed With Wooden Gun (photo) by cytell56: 2:36pm On Jun 15, 2017
dominique:
He is not licenced to carry a gun. They should have given him a baton though, this toy gun serves no purpose.

Who tell you say he is not licensed to carry gun? You no know say guguru defense dey carry gun now!!!
Re: UNILAG Security Officer Armed With Wooden Gun (photo) by expert1(m): 2:42pm On Jun 15, 2017
That is not a UNILAG security officer ... the OP is a liar. That is definitely not the uniform of the University of First Choice Security officer ..
Greatest Akokite!!!

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Security Officer Armed With Wooden Gun (photo) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 15, 2017
You ppl don't know anything, that's a real gun in disguise. Na jazz make unna dey see wood grin grin

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Security Officer Armed With Wooden Gun (photo) by linearity: 2:48pm On Jun 15, 2017
DeadPresident:

Licensed to carry a gun ??

I need some of that stuff you've been smoking

In my 13 years of living in the USA, I've never seen a strapped security guard, what do you think security guards are ??

Even the UK police do not carry guns

Were you born on the highway because that's where most accidents do happen

There are armed security guards in the USA, you just have to undergo the training and get an open carry permit license for states that required licenses, but for states that do not require license for open carry, just do your training and you are good as golden.

Cops in the US do not protect prevent businesses and personals like in Nigeria and for some critical businesses and individuals, who need the added security, they approach private security firms and can request armed security guards...FYI: Most high profile celebrity bouncers and body guards are armed...but the intricacies of US inter-state open carry permits, make them not to be armed in all states...but, there is a way you can do it, to get open carry for majority of states in the US.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Security Officer Armed With Wooden Gun (photo) by giftedart: 2:50pm On Jun 15, 2017
My latest comedy cartoon animation is now available on youtube, feel free to watch and correct me because we are still learning thank

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irKcqqpAXvo&itct=CA8QpDAYASITCLeR0cWNvNQCFdCAVQodwAAC6VIbbmFpamEgZWxlY3Rpb24gYnkgZ2lmdGVkYXJ0&gl=NG&client=mv-google&hl=en
Re: UNILAG Security Officer Armed With Wooden Gun (photo) by Manchidon: 2:54pm On Jun 15, 2017
Hhahhahahahahhaha

I lovee ninja
mezynaija:
As spotted by one of or news metro. This Unilag security officer was spotted with this wodden gun.

Instead of carrying a wooden gun, would it not have been better to carry a regular baton? Because this Nollywood prop the man has in his hand doesn't scare anybody o! Smh.

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com.ng/2017/06/unilag-security-officer-armed-with.html

Re: UNILAG Security Officer Armed With Wooden Gun (photo) by DeadPresident(m): 2:58pm On Jun 15, 2017
linearity:

There are armed security guards in the USA, you just have to undergo the training and get an open carry permit license for states that required licenses, but for states that do not require license for open carry, just do your training and you are good as golden.

Cops in the US do not protect prevent businesses and personals like in Nigeria and for some critical businesses and individuals, who need the added security, they approach private security firms and can request armed security guards...FYI: Most high profile celebrity bouncers and body guards are armed...but the intricacies of US inter-state open carry permits, make them not to be armed in all states...but, there is a way you can do it, to get open carry for majority of states in the US.

Bouncers you said

Have you seen a university security guard with a gun ??

Have you seen a Mall cop with a gun ??

I'm licensed to carry a gun but i can't bring my gun to school, you can't enter the school premises with a gun
Re: UNILAG Security Officer Armed With Wooden Gun (photo) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 15, 2017
mezynaija:
As spotted by one of or news metro. This Unilag security officer was spotted with this wodden gun.

Instead of carrying a wooden gun, would it not have been better to carry a regular baton? Because this Nollywood prop the man has in his hand doesn't scare anybody o! Smh.

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com.ng/2017/06/unilag-security-officer-armed-with.html

Erase that shyt on top the photo, useless naija bloggers that cant even put them blog name on a pishure without distracting the viewer
Re: UNILAG Security Officer Armed With Wooden Gun (photo) by toseen7: 3:10pm On Jun 15, 2017
grin back in da days Police and thief game grin grin
Re: UNILAG Security Officer Armed With Wooden Gun (photo) by deolu2000(m): 3:12pm On Jun 15, 2017
The guy is possibly learning how to handle a weapon or smthg because NSCDC (abi guru defence as they were fondly called), uses live amunition. Bt in d mean time, shift let me faint.
Re: UNILAG Security Officer Armed With Wooden Gun (photo) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 15, 2017
[sub][/sub]
muyibaba222:
lol....... baton is a better option cos he's not expected to carry a gun in such environment.
LASU security guards carry pump action guns.
Re: UNILAG Security Officer Armed With Wooden Gun (photo) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 15, 2017
DeadPresident:

Bouncers you said

Have you seen a university security guard with a gun ??

Have you seen a Mall cop with a gun ??

I'm licensed to carry a gun but i can't bring my gun to school, you can't enter the school premises with a gun
Have been to LASU b4 sir? The security guards at the gate carry pump action guns.
Re: UNILAG Security Officer Armed With Wooden Gun (photo) by judedwriter(m): 3:22pm On Jun 15, 2017
May be he is playing police and thief cheesy but seriously it looks very odd...
Re: UNILAG Security Officer Armed With Wooden Gun (photo) by DrogoG(m): 3:24pm On Jun 15, 2017
The m*oron should have used a baton.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ABU Medical School Graduating Doctors - Breathtaking Pictures / UNIZIK ‘Spider Man’ Lecturer Excites His Final Year Students As He Signs Project / Is This What A Primary School In Ondo State Looks Like? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.