Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,877 members, 7,810,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Nickelodeon Channel Targeting Kids To Become Homosexuals - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nickelodeon Channel Targeting Kids To Become Homosexuals (1321 Views)

My Husband Said He Will Raise My Kids To Challenge Me And Be Rude To Me. / Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why / My Wife Says She’ll One Day Hand Our Three Kids To Their Real Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nickelodeon Channel Targeting Kids To Become Homosexuals by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 15, 2017
This is to bring to ur notice that cartoon channel Nickelodeon with effect from today will start showing gay couple on one of their series called The Loud House. Please let's always check on what our children are watching. God bless us all ...I received this and checked online. .it's true! Nickelodeon the Children's channel is currently running a cartoon series to promote Homosexuality among children. The title of the cartoon is *"Loud House"*. In 2014 they produced a cartoon titled *"The Legend of Korra"* to promote bisexuality. The series is the first Nickelodeon show in history to feature a married same-sex couple. The decision to feature a married same-sex couple on a children’s program is reported to have met with an overwhelming positive reactions. Who knows what will be produced next!
BEWARE of what you have in your house that could be leading your children astray. KNOW THE KIND OF CARTOONS UR CHILDREN WATCH.
SHARE THIS PLS!!! Remain blessed
Nickelodeon Features Same Sex Couple on New Show 'The Loud House' | Teen Vogue
http://www.teenvogue.com/story/the-loud-house-same-sex-couple

http://time.com/4413444/the-loud-house-nickelodeon-cartoon-gay-married-couple/

THUS US A PURPOSEFUL STRATEGY TO"CATCH THEM YOUNG"THEY ARE ORIENTATING YHE MIBDS OF OUR BABIESTI SEE HOMOSEXUALITY AS NORMAL AND ALSO BE PART OF IT IF THEY SO WISH

PARENTS YOU NEED TO BLOCK THE CHANNEL AS WELL AS LOBBY NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT TO BAN THE CHANNEL IN THIS COUNTRY

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nickelodeon Channel Targeting Kids To Become Homosexuals by Afonjashapmouth: 12:59pm On Jun 15, 2017
Thanks for the update if its true... EVIL people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nickelodeon Channel Targeting Kids To Become Homosexuals by Ekakamba: 12:59pm On Jun 15, 2017
Parents can only set 'parental control'. Me and you know say Nigeria Government no go ban the channel except lice rice. grin

4 Likes

Re: Nickelodeon Channel Targeting Kids To Become Homosexuals by Omotakins(m): 2:16pm On Jun 15, 2017
This is one of the reasons I watch cartoons with my children. You never can tell when a mind-twisting scene will be shown. May God help

3 Likes

Re: Nickelodeon Channel Targeting Kids To Become Homosexuals by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:07pm On Jun 15, 2017
cool cool
Re: Nickelodeon Channel Targeting Kids To Become Homosexuals by fearlesschicken: 1:21pm On Jun 16, 2017
Foolish bigots everywhere....smh

3 Likes

Re: Nickelodeon Channel Targeting Kids To Become Homosexuals by Cmyname(m): 4:26pm On Jun 16, 2017
This people giving us the good, bad and the ugly. Thank you OP. Mods take this to the promise land. It is for the good of our kids, born and unborn.

1 Like

Re: Nickelodeon Channel Targeting Kids To Become Homosexuals by austinereds(m): 7:20pm On Jun 16, 2017
Wow. Someone have to be really careful and know what our children watch these days.
Re: Nickelodeon Channel Targeting Kids To Become Homosexuals by HarryDuce(m): 11:31pm On Jun 16, 2017
SMH, just so you'd know, That show has been on air since last year.

Your fears are misplaced.
Re: Nickelodeon Channel Targeting Kids To Become Homosexuals by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 17, 2017
this is what I can misplaced priority. nonsense

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Children Quad bike for your kids / 10+ Unbelievable Pics Of Mothers And Daughters Who Look Almost The Same Age / I'm Afraid That My Husband Is Cheating On Me, How To Find Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.