Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

10+ Unbelievable Pics Of Mothers And Daughters Who Look Almost The Same Age - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10+ Unbelievable Pics Of Mothers And Daughters Who Look Almost The Same Age (1324 Views)

'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer / Photos Of A Man And His Adorable Triplet Daughters Who All Look Like Him / Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10+ Unbelievable Pics Of Mothers And Daughters Who Look Almost The Same Age by kolafolabi(m): 8:41am On Jan 12, 2018
Few things age a person quite like parenting. The late nights, early mornings, broken sleep, and daily worries of having a child all conspire to turn your dark hair white and your smooth skin wrinkled. But as you can see from this incredible list compiled by Bored Panda, some moms seem immune to the aging process no matter how many kids she has. Sometimes it's even difficult to tell the difference between a mom and her daughter, even if she happens to be double her age or more. Check out the collection of pictures below to see what we mean, and if you can figure out who's who then let us know in the comments!

Pix 1
#1 That Moment When You Realize You Actually Are Becoming Your Mother (Mother's Age - 54 )

Pix 2
#2 63-Year-Old Mom (Middle) And Her Daughters Lure Hsu, 41 (Right) And Sharon, 36 (Left)

Pix 3
#3 43-Year-Old Bayan Yessentayeva (Right) With Her Daughter Aissaule, 20-Year-Old

Pix 4
#4 Shantol And Johnelle With Their Mother (Center)

https://www.boredpanda.com/young-looking-moms-daughters-look-same-age-bp/?page_numb=1

2 Likes

Re: 10+ Unbelievable Pics Of Mothers And Daughters Who Look Almost The Same Age by kolafolabi(m): 8:42am On Jan 12, 2018
#5 Russian Acctress Xenia Rappoport With Her Daughter

2 Likes

Re: 10+ Unbelievable Pics Of Mothers And Daughters Who Look Almost The Same Age by kolafolabi(m): 8:42am On Jan 12, 2018
#6 My Bestfriend, My Idol, My Biggest Fan, My Hero, My Mum

2 Likes

Re: 10+ Unbelievable Pics Of Mothers And Daughters Who Look Almost The Same Age by kolafolabi(m): 8:43am On Jan 12, 2018
#7 My 43-Year-Old Mom (Left) Twin & Me

1 Like

Re: 10+ Unbelievable Pics Of Mothers And Daughters Who Look Almost The Same Age by kolafolabi(m): 8:44am On Jan 12, 2018
#8 My Daughter And Me

2 Likes

Re: 10+ Unbelievable Pics Of Mothers And Daughters Who Look Almost The Same Age by kolafolabi(m): 8:44am On Jan 12, 2018
#9 Just Let Everyone Know How Beautiful You Are! Mom (51), I Love You

#10 My Daughter On Left (27). Me On Right (61)

#11 Me On The Right With My Four Daughters. 7, 14, 15, 17, 38

#12 Me At The Center With My 6 Children. I'm 45-Year-Old And Mother To 5 Grown Up Children And 10 Month Old Baby

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Killed My Only Son. What Should I Do? / See Most Expensive Designer Handcuffs That Costs N23 Million, It’s A Gucci Brand / Royal Baby Award Contestant 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.