Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,308 members, 7,850,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:37 PM

The Many Pimples On Reekado Banks' Face (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Many Pimples On Reekado Banks' Face (Photos) (58167 Views)

Adunni Ade Shares Makeup Free Photos. Shows Her Real Face (Photos) / Bisola Aiyeola Makeup Free Face (Photos) / Mickailia Ila Adu And His Bearded Face (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Many Pimples On Reekado Banks' Face (Photos) by Tominiola: 3:57pm On Jun 15, 2017
Addicted2Women:

He's a dirty guy

What's so hard in taking care of your body ??

Dirty in what sense?

1 Like

Re: The Many Pimples On Reekado Banks' Face (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 3:57pm On Jun 15, 2017
What's all this
Pleae

Re: The Many Pimples On Reekado Banks' Face (Photos) by virus05(m): 3:58pm On Jun 15, 2017
Addicted2Women:

Clean people don't have pimples
stop talking like a kid

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Many Pimples On Reekado Banks' Face (Photos) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 15, 2017
Okay
Re: The Many Pimples On Reekado Banks' Face (Photos) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 15, 2017
Addicted2Women:

Clean people don't have pimples

lol see talk.

4 Likes

Re: The Many Pimples On Reekado Banks' Face (Photos) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 15, 2017
taiyesoul:
Is he not human?.So why should this be a big deal?
I tire oh, so because he's a musician he is supposed to be flawless in all aspects, he even has the guts to advertise his real face, which many of our celebs these days can not do..

3 Likes

Re: The Many Pimples On Reekado Banks' Face (Photos) by NicoBaba(m): 4:00pm On Jun 15, 2017
is it ur pimples..

2 Likes

Re: The Many Pimples On Reekado Banks' Face (Photos) by Bullhari007(m): 4:01pm On Jun 15, 2017
with makeup or without makeup a monkey is going to be a monkey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Many Pimples On Reekado Banks' Face (Photos) by joezzyhpal(m): 4:02pm On Jun 15, 2017
ademidedavid:
Leave him alone, its one of the signs of puberty!
Nigeria I hail thee.... Is he now a criminal cos he has pimples?

2 Likes

Re: The Many Pimples On Reekado Banks' Face (Photos) by tokzy205(m): 4:02pm On Jun 15, 2017
haykinzz:

The big deal is we are seeing it for the first time cause the forgot to edit the picture like they normally do grin
grin grin
Re: The Many Pimples On Reekado Banks' Face (Photos) by slyrone(m): 4:02pm On Jun 15, 2017
Despite the money he has he still isn't fresh, na wa oo. Na so freshness hard you?
Re: The Many Pimples On Reekado Banks' Face (Photos) by ademidedavid(f): 4:06pm On Jun 15, 2017
joezzyhpal:
Nigeria I hail thee.... Is he now a criminal cos he has pimples?
my guy i dey try tell them say him don dey bkom able man since na wetin them teach us for biology those days...lol

2 Likes

Re: The Many Pimples On Reekado Banks' Face (Photos) by softbwoy01(m): 4:07pm On Jun 15, 2017
Ayofesirlove55:
See face. I fine pass him.
wit dis ur faceless dp,aw yhu wan may we believe yhu ni

2 Likes

Re: The Many Pimples On Reekado Banks' Face (Photos) by Damilolasmarto(m): 4:11pm On Jun 15, 2017
Elmojiid:
kini big deal....na animal suppose they get pimples no be human being
just that their videos are deceiving
Re: The Many Pimples On Reekado Banks' Face (Photos) by Mohardeth(f): 4:16pm On Jun 15, 2017
Just because he is a celebrity don't mean he is perfect, it is just pimples I see not wrong in that, the guy is there making his money and guess what the pimples is not even an hindrance to is success

2 Likes

Re: The Many Pimples On Reekado Banks' Face (Photos) by xtian1234: 4:17pm On Jun 15, 2017
chicken pox loading...
Re: The Many Pimples On Reekado Banks' Face (Photos) by chymes0359(m): 4:24pm On Jun 15, 2017
I even think that these set of people dont Sh!t.
grin
Re: The Many Pimples On Reekado Banks' Face (Photos) by codedthingzzzzz: 4:26pm On Jun 15, 2017
ugly AF
Re: The Many Pimples On Reekado Banks' Face (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 4:26pm On Jun 15, 2017
Bullhari007:
with makeup or without makeup a monkey is going to be a monkey

grin
Re: The Many Pimples On Reekado Banks' Face (Photos) by chymes0359(m): 4:28pm On Jun 15, 2017
Mohardeth:
pimples is not even an hindrance to is success
bea, the pimple is a big hindrance oo
Re: The Many Pimples On Reekado Banks' Face (Photos) by Raziii(m): 4:35pm On Jun 15, 2017
This is a blog post oh shocked
Re: The Many Pimples On Reekado Banks' Face (Photos) by cutieberie1(f): 4:43pm On Jun 15, 2017
haykinzz:

The big deal is we are seeing it for the first time cause the forgot to edit the picture like they normally do grin

And they normally accuse girls of photo editing
Re: The Many Pimples On Reekado Banks' Face (Photos) by nddydamzi(f): 4:45pm On Jun 15, 2017
Mr op is it your pimple?how did this news change the price crayfish

2 Likes

Re: The Many Pimples On Reekado Banks' Face (Photos) by preccy69(f): 4:47pm On Jun 15, 2017
taiyesoul:
then y hide it?y not rock it like a Gucci bag after all its natural,if d fans were used to seeing it on him no one would react
Re: The Many Pimples On Reekado Banks' Face (Photos) by preccy69(f): 4:50pm On Jun 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He should be Nixoderm's ambassador grin

Imagine the Acne on a human-being's face....it's sad that this human being is a celebrity

Simple baff, e no fit baff

Tomorrow one confused firm will call him their ambassador.
smh,u da have smooth face hw many company don price you for ambassadorship

3 Likes

Re: The Many Pimples On Reekado Banks' Face (Photos) by ThisTrend(f): 4:54pm On Jun 15, 2017
taiyesoul:

Me sef still dey wonder... The Poster lack sense sha

2 Likes

Re: The Many Pimples On Reekado Banks' Face (Photos) by BlueRayDick: 5:06pm On Jun 15, 2017
E be like say una never see Jesse jagz edited picture before, not to talk of his edited pictures. Reekado unedited face is better compared to Jagz edited face. Mehn that guy and Djenimoney dey drag each other for title of Mr. rough face

2 Likes

Re: The Many Pimples On Reekado Banks' Face (Photos) by ExInferis(m): 5:07pm On Jun 15, 2017
Now that's one oily motherfukker.

Exxon should go drilling on his face.
Re: The Many Pimples On Reekado Banks' Face (Photos) by reereespace(f): 5:14pm On Jun 15, 2017
I've seen him once and this picture still even covered some pimples.....the pimples on his face na die!!
it's only korede that actually has a fresh face

2 Likes

Re: The Many Pimples On Reekado Banks' Face (Photos) by debspauly(f): 5:27pm On Jun 15, 2017
cry dammmmm I don't believe it.
Re: The Many Pimples On Reekado Banks' Face (Photos) by Yeligray(m): 5:38pm On Jun 15, 2017
So what of girls that wear makeup just to look fine..
Re: The Many Pimples On Reekado Banks' Face (Photos) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 15, 2017
Pls, next time put disgusting.looks horrible.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

14 Nigerian Celebrity Marriages That Crashed in 2022, Still Counting (Photos) / Tekno Is Looking For Paul Akere, His Friend In Secondary School, To Give N200k / Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.