Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Moji Olaiya: Doctors Explain Late Nollywood Actress’ Cause Of Death - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moji Olaiya: Doctors Explain Late Nollywood Actress’ Cause Of Death (33062 Views)

Aisha Abimbola: Biography Of Late Nollywood Actress "Omoge Campus" / Obi Madubogwu: 7 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About The Late Nollywood Actor / Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moji Olaiya: Doctors Explain Late Nollywood Actress’ Cause Of Death by birmingham04: 3:29pm On Jun 15, 2017
DeadPresident:

Am i the only one who gets sick after eating Amala and Ewedu ??

I stopped eating it because it gives me heart burn and makes​ me sick for 5 days

Eat healthy and exercise
Pls the heart burn did it give you body pain pls?
Re: Moji Olaiya: Doctors Explain Late Nollywood Actress’ Cause Of Death by belindar: 3:29pm On Jun 15, 2017
Nigeria doctors. They want to claim now that they know more than the Canadian doctors. Pls allow the lady to rest and the family to gather themselves.
Re: Moji Olaiya: Doctors Explain Late Nollywood Actress’ Cause Of Death by Gotze1: 3:37pm On Jun 15, 2017
DeadPresident:

I stopped eating it because it gives me heart burn and makes​ me sick for 5 days

Eat healthy and exercise
yinmu, I prefer it to fufu(akpu). The smell alone irritates me.

1 Like

Re: Moji Olaiya: Doctors Explain Late Nollywood Actress’ Cause Of Death by holluphemydavid(m): 3:43pm On Jun 15, 2017
RIP to Moji
Re: Moji Olaiya: Doctors Explain Late Nollywood Actress’ Cause Of Death by AreaFada2: 3:48pm On Jun 15, 2017
belindar:
Nigeria doctors. They want to claim now that they know more than the Canadian doctors. Pls allow the lady to rest and the family to gather themselves.

The thing is the Nigerian doctors are very correct.

By the way they were consulted by the media for clarification.

Certainly the family is not disclosing the exact cause. We are very secretive in 9ja. Both private & public spheres, transparency is anathema.

A death certificate typically specifies the cause/s of death. Except currently unknown and family declines autopsy, etc.

In fact in many cases both primary & secondary causes will be indicated in the death cert.

For someone who died so young, a congenital cardiovascular cause is possible. Many congenital conditions are inheritable, NOT ALL.

Congenital means present at birth. It could have been inheritable or simply affected that individual only by genetic mutation, infection, birth complications, etc.

If inheritable, then it becomes important for close relatives to know and get checked out.
Re: Moji Olaiya: Doctors Explain Late Nollywood Actress’ Cause Of Death by Ajicold(f): 3:53pm On Jun 15, 2017
grandstar:

I like Amala and Ewedu especially when mixed with gbegiri.
It is the bomb
U Forget To Add Catfish Or Eja Tutu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moji Olaiya: Doctors Explain Late Nollywood Actress’ Cause Of Death by HeGeMon(m): 4:02pm On Jun 15, 2017
Have u tried akpu & oha soup, it taste like shit and menthol, heard it killed a lot of Igbos. Eat good & exercise bro
DeadPresident:

Eat healthy and exercise
Re: Moji Olaiya: Doctors Explain Late Nollywood Actress’ Cause Of Death by stevecantrell: 5:25pm On Jun 15, 2017
madjune:
Too much amala and ewedu.
That's the weakness of the average afonja person. Later, dem go dey look for who poison dem.

Re: Moji Olaiya: Doctors Explain Late Nollywood Actress’ Cause Of Death by Jakumo(m): 6:20pm On Jun 15, 2017
She might have died as a result of attempting to bear a child at the ripe old age of 65, or perhaps from an overdose of the mercury ingredient found in the skin bleaching creams she obviously used extensively.
Re: Moji Olaiya: Doctors Explain Late Nollywood Actress’ Cause Of Death by notoriousbabe: 6:54pm On Jun 15, 2017
Make una leave dis babe alone now,una take una longer throat to use her death make money delay her burial,dat one never do una?
Re: Moji Olaiya: Doctors Explain Late Nollywood Actress’ Cause Of Death by Samolajube(m): 8:24pm On Jun 15, 2017
May God continue to protect us, and may her gentle soul rest in perfect peace!
Re: Moji Olaiya: Doctors Explain Late Nollywood Actress’ Cause Of Death by lollmaolol(m): 9:22pm On Jun 15, 2017
DeadPresident:

Eat healthy and exercise

You are dead already @deadpresident

Add gbegiri to the amala with fish soup
Re: Moji Olaiya: Doctors Explain Late Nollywood Actress’ Cause Of Death by modupeleke(f): 7:22am On Jun 16, 2017
RIP.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade Wows In Red Dress To The AFRIMA 2018 Award In Ghana (Pics) / Adesua Etomi's Reaction After Her Engagement Announcement (Photos, Video) / "Linda Ejiofor Is Pregnant Just Weeks After Her Marriage"? —fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.