Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) (32360 Views)

Recruitment At Federal University Gashua. Yobe State / Recruitment At Federal University Dutsin-Ma Katsina State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) by dokiOloye(m): 9:39am On Jun 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
My people,

It is better to be a vulcanizer at Onitsha head bridge than to be a Chief lecturer in Zamfara state.
LWKM. Guy,have mercy on them naa.
Re: Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) by Paretomaster(m): 9:41am On Jun 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
My people,

It is better to be a vulcanizer at Onitsha head bridge than to be a Chief lecturer in Zamfara state.
Re: Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) by misano(m): 9:52am On Jun 16, 2017
Oyepapa:
30 copies of CV and Credentials. U can see this people

Chai Naija.... Can U imagine?

Re: Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) by Ddaji(m): 10:09am On Jun 16, 2017
But 40% of the staff in the university are igbos courtesy of first vice chancellor of the university of igbo extraction appointed by GEJ[ Prof. Benchucks Okeke]if you doubt me take physical visit to the university you may mistake it to one of the eastern higher institution.
Re: Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) by Ddaji(m): 10:13am On Jun 16, 2017
dokiOloye:
LWKM. Guy,have mercy on them naa.
But your ipob brother Prof.Benchucks okeke was first VC of the university and he employed thousand of igbos
Re: Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) by bejite: 10:24am On Jun 16, 2017
The recruitment is really massive. That's a plus for those around the state.

For those still looking for that dream job? Want to connect that favourite employer or recruit? Join the world's smartest jobsite. Connect to employers, find business mentors and partners, expand your brand. Sign up now on www.bejite.com. It is free!

Re: Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) by FBIL: 11:32am On Jun 16, 2017
Teaching Job in the North? No! No!! I'd better stay jobless in the South. Let them kpai with their illiteracy.
Re: Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) by TheSociopath(m): 11:33am On Jun 16, 2017
corpersforum:
This is old nahhh..... stop misleading people..... after how many months....

The other one is Gashua, Yobe State. Not Gusau, Zamfara
Re: Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) by Ugosample(m): 11:44am On Jun 16, 2017
Ddaji:
But 40% of the staff in the university are igbos courtesy of first vice chancellor of the university of igbo extraction appointed by GEJ[ Prof. Benchucks Okeke]if you doubt me take physical visit to the university you may mistake it to one of the eastern higher institution.

Don't mind those ignorant mumus running their mouth.
There are many vacancies like these scattered across the north, but they will not take advantage of it.
Re: Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) by veraiyke(m): 1:51pm On Jun 16, 2017
Oyepapa:
30 copies of CV and Credentials. U can see this people
one now begins to wonder what they do with such number of copies

2 Likes

Re: Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) by Quality20(m): 2:58pm On Jun 16, 2017
Pls only apply if you know you are morally and ethically sound, otherwise they will deal with you if caught fornicating around
Re: Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) by Malubi(m): 3:00pm On Jun 16, 2017
good
Re: Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) by Ezi39: 3:57pm On Jun 16, 2017
What happened to the first one that was strictly done online?
Re: Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) by funarosho(m): 3:59pm On Jun 16, 2017
Wetin dey one take 30 copies do abeg. Dey wan take am dy sell a Kara?

2 Likes

Re: Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) by Cityguy: 11:30am On Jun 19, 2017
Their best would rather work in oil and gas or UN while they call on southerners to come and teach in their intolerant enclaves.
Re: Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) by GentleMoh(m): 10:57pm On Jul 01, 2017
seemisano:

Chai Naija.... Can U imagine?
Its actually 10. That's what's on the official school website, I dunno where this bloggers got their figure from.
Re: Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) by joyousmother2016: 9:00pm On Jul 02, 2017
Who has applied for this job?
Re: Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) by GentleMoh(m): 7:06am On Jul 03, 2017
joyousmother2016:
Who has applied for this job?
I have applied

1 Like

Re: Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) by Onyiridike(f): 7:26pm On Jul 08, 2017
GentleMoh:
I have applied
Did you use post office or you submitted directly to the university?
Re: Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) by GentleMoh(m): 11:10am On Jul 11, 2017
Onyiridike:

Did you use post office or you submitted directly to the university?
I submitted directly in person as they wont take applications by proxy.
Re: Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) by harrisonxury: 7:31pm On Jul 12, 2017
GentleMoh:

I submitted directly in person as they wont take applications by proxy.

Are you saying the applications won't be received if they are sent through post office? That's unbelievable.
Re: Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) by GentleMoh(m): 7:11am On Jul 13, 2017
harrisonxury:

Are you saying the applications won't be received if they are sent through post office? That's unbelievable.
I doubt if they would as they will acknowledge receipt of ur application. U have to submit in person
Re: Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) by harrisonxury: 12:31pm On Jul 13, 2017
GentleMoh:

I doubt if they would as they will acknowledge receipt of ur application. U have to submit in person

How do you mean? I didn't get your point? Many a time I have been applying to federal universities in the north, I use post office and they always invite me for either tests or interviews. Except you were told by someone who works in this particular university that applications won't be received through post office agents, I would believe it. But, if they wouldn't receive applications through post office agents, they wouldn't have put their postal address or wouldn't have called publicly for recruitment.

Anyway, I have applied through post office, and I'm certain I would be invited. But, I'm not certain if I would like to risk going to Zamfara!
Re: Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) by Onyiridike(f): 8:13pm On Jul 13, 2017
harrisonxury:

How do you mean? I didn't get your point? Many a time I have been applying to federal universities in the north, I use post office and they always invite me for either tests or interviews. Except you were told by someone who works in this particular university that applications won't be received through post office agents, I would believe it. But, if they wouldn't receive applications through post office agents, they wouldn't have put their postal address or wouldn't have called publicly for recruitment.

Anyway, I have applied through post office, and I'm certain I would be invited. But, I'm not certain if I would like to risk going to Zamfara!

I sure believe that post office will be used.
Re: Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) by GentleMoh(m): 12:42pm On Jul 14, 2017
harrisonxury:

Well i sent my application through a student of the institution, they refused to collect it and demanded i come in person. My friend who applied submitted in person too.

1 Like

Re: Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) by emmieachichi: 12:12pm On Jul 20, 2017
well I applied thru fedex weeks ago.....we in d middlebelt dat are neither north or south or east.....anywere Good work is we shall go dere. and I prefer dis one to d n power scheme... 35k per month for 9months after which it will expire.....if u get mind n have experience life both in d north south or east or u see ur self as a Nigerian go for d job but if u are d fear fear type pls stay in ur comfort zone....life is not a fairy tale on tv sometimes, life is like a Spartan training to become a warrior king...... just my tots sha

1 Like

Re: Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) by emmieachichi: 12:17pm On Jul 25, 2017
just want to suggest dat in case any of us applicants into d graduate assistant level gets an invite let's endeavour to inform ourselves so dat we can travel to zamfara state together n if possible lodge at a cheap hotel together during d cos of d interview just my tots anyway. .... anyway How long does it take to start hearing from dem? any ideas
Re: Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) by GentleMoh(m): 12:55pm On Jul 26, 2017
emmieachichi:
just want to suggest dat in case any of us applicants into d graduate assistant level gets an invite let's endeavour to inform ourselves so dat we can travel to zamfara state together n if possible lodge at a cheap hotel together during d cos of d interview just my tots anyway. .... anyway How long does it take to start hearing from dem? any ideas
Not a bad idea at all!

1 Like

Re: Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) by emmieachichi: 3:51pm On Jul 26, 2017
greetings at gentlenmoh....earlier wen I was reading sum comments in d thread sum are saying dey won't go to zamfara or d north n I was like yet dey will apply to army ssc /dssc to go n work in borno state... smh. anyways gentlemoh d federal university recruitment ends today so in case we all get lucky wit invite I will drop my number so dat maybe if others, u n me can enter bus to dat state together n lodge together like a road trip kind of tin.... it cud b fun n making of new friends. so do u have an idea How university recruitment works? der process n so on? better still.did u send urs by post?
Re: Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) by harrisonxury: 9:38pm On Jul 27, 2017
emmieachichi:

Probably four months from now onwards. (I'm not really certain, but I know it normally takes time to receive invite)

1 Like

Re: Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) by harrisonxury: 9:56pm On Jul 27, 2017
emmieachichi:

Meanwhile, some universities are rather funny: they might not send one any invite; but they would announce it on their websites. That's how to know if one is invited or not. However, it's expected to check their websites from time to time, to update oneself about the current development of the recruitment stuff. (When Sule Lamido University, the former Jigawa State University, recruited last year, nobody was called nor mailed. But they only invited every eligible applicant through their website. I missed it back then; it was painful though.) So, my fifty kobo advice: everyone interested in the job should always check FUGUSAU'S website every time.
I really wish us good luck.

1 Like

Re: Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) by emmieachichi: 10:41pm On Jul 27, 2017
nice one Harri n tnx for d heads up.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria / 15 Ways To Get A Job In 2 Weeks / Immigration Protesters Sleep In Front Of Aso Villa At Night (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.