Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Man Arrested For Defecating Faeces Inside Business Rival Office - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Defecating Faeces Inside Business Rival Office (22839 Views)

Photos Of The Man That Ate Human Faeces With Bread In Oyo (Video) / Ladies Beat Man For Defecating In Public In Lagos, Strip Him Unclad (Photos) / Ghanaian Father Assaults His 3-Year-Old Child For Defecating In Bedroom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Defecating Faeces Inside Business Rival Office by Justiceleague1: 6:33pm On Jun 15, 2017
Cone heads don teach am how to yagbe in public grin
thunda faya all cone heads grin grin
Re: Man Arrested For Defecating Faeces Inside Business Rival Office by woodmood: 6:38pm On Jun 15, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
The effect of staying too long in a region reputed to be leading the ladder in open defecating statistic.

I was in Ikerre Ekiti the other time and I had ample reason to regret being a Nigerian.

Indigenous fellows will be greeting you while comfortably and majestically defecating in the open.

It seems you are the new kid on the block. The way you are quick to jump from one thread to another is amazing.
Do not worry; I will continue to enjoy your comments till somebody else snatches the biggest fool award from you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Defecating Faeces Inside Business Rival Office by ipobbigot7: 6:44pm On Jun 15, 2017
Honestly without prejudice, i already knew it that such heinous act could only come from an Igbo man.

This is another incident closely similar to the one that happened at Akowonjo, where an Igbo husband and wife connived and raped the wife of a friend that lend them money for business, which they video the scene with the aim of blackmailing the man to forfeit the money he lend them.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Defecating Faeces Inside Business Rival Office by 9jatatafo(m): 7:24pm On Jun 15, 2017
Expensive shit
Re: Man Arrested For Defecating Faeces Inside Business Rival Office by Ryda(m): 7:39pm On Jun 15, 2017
where the shiit
Re: Man Arrested For Defecating Faeces Inside Business Rival Office by Ofemmanu1: 8:36pm On Jun 15, 2017
Skeendip:
This one tire me o
Igbos are cursed basterrds.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Defecating Faeces Inside Business Rival Office by princessayesha(f): 8:43pm On Jun 15, 2017
grin
Re: Man Arrested For Defecating Faeces Inside Business Rival Office by donqx: 8:48pm On Jun 15, 2017
hahahhahha
Re: Man Arrested For Defecating Faeces Inside Business Rival Office by suremossty(m): 9:32pm On Jun 15, 2017
Lackadaisical attitude
Re: Man Arrested For Defecating Faeces Inside Business Rival Office by judgedredd22(m): 9:45pm On Jun 15, 2017
Marotzke:
What does the OP mean by defeacating faeces?
Before nko? What was he expected to defeacate? Water? Or urine?

Re: Man Arrested For Defecating Faeces Inside Business Rival Office by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 15, 2017
Ughh, this ur laff weak me o angry
Evablizin:
My Lord there is nothing we will not see and hear is this Naija,abeg shift maka i laugh small

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Defecating Faeces Inside Business Rival Office by billyG(m): 9:55pm On Jun 15, 2017
i thought enugu igbos are more level headed,but bad news frm thier pple lately is hav a rethink.
Re: Man Arrested For Defecating Faeces Inside Business Rival Office by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:18pm On Jun 15, 2017
0b100100111:
Only flat-heads can do such

If not for the fact that they re importing themselves into the west in droves, they still would have been uncivilised an 100years behind civilisation.

LOL, exposing their capacity for ingratitude, envy, selfishness and wickedness.
Re: Man Arrested For Defecating Faeces Inside Business Rival Office by ozo13(m): 1:37am On Jun 16, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
The effect of staying too long in a region reputed to be leading the ladder in open defecating statistic.

I was in Ikerre Ekiti the other time and I had ample reason to regret being a Nigerian.

Indigenous fellows will be greeting you while comfortably and majestically defecating in the open.
grin grin
Re: Man Arrested For Defecating Faeces Inside Business Rival Office by Nobody: 6:53am On Jun 16, 2017
Chai smelling igbe angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogun Pupil stabbed by classmate: Only justice can compensate for my lost hand / 'Armed Robbers Planning To Attack Banks In Abia State' - Police Raises Alarm / 'Grandma Said We Gave Her HIV' - Woman Flogs 3 Orphans With Machete In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.