Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Introducing Sammie, The New Globot That Gives Quick Answers To Glo Nigeria Users - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Introducing Sammie, The New Globot That Gives Quick Answers To Glo Nigeria Users (680 Views)

How To Subscribe To Glo Yakata Plan And Get Up To 6GB Data And Much More / Airtel Giving Out 30GB And 4GB Data Free To Its India And Nigeria Users / Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Introducing Sammie, The New Globot That Gives Quick Answers To Glo Nigeria Users by samguy007: 3:05pm On Jun 15, 2017
This is SammieTM. The New Globacom AI Robot that solves Globacom Customer issues without needing to call customer care. SammieTM is an Artificial Inteligence Robot on Facebook Messenger. You can simply get information needed from SammieTM without calling glo customer care line. Sometimes it takes forever for them to pick. And at times the customer care agent could be fustrating by asking unecesary questions.

With SammieTM, you dont have to stress yourself. You Can get Answers with your Mobile phone or Computer Instantly.
SammieTM is being improved upon daily to understand and give adequate replies to Globacom Users in Nigeria

ASK SammieTM smiley

1. Click Here=> www.facebook.com/GloBotNG
2. Like The Page
3. Click Send Message and Get Started ................................................................................................ Sammie The Globacom AI Robot

Re: Introducing Sammie, The New Globot That Gives Quick Answers To Glo Nigeria Users by BigBelleControl(m): 3:23pm On Jun 15, 2017
I'm so sure that Glo Sammie or what's his name does not use Glo internet.
Re: Introducing Sammie, The New Globot That Gives Quick Answers To Glo Nigeria Users by samguy007: 3:27pm On Jun 15, 2017
smiley
BigBelleControl:
I'm so sure that Glo Sammie or what's his name does not use Glo internet.
Re: Introducing Sammie, The New Globot That Gives Quick Answers To Glo Nigeria Users by samguy007: 3:46pm On Jun 15, 2017
Some Conversation examples with Sammie the Bot

Re: Introducing Sammie, The New Globot That Gives Quick Answers To Glo Nigeria Users by Psychodavidovic(m): 4:57pm On Jun 15, 2017
Lalasticlala abeg do the needful.

Nice development I must say.
Re: Introducing Sammie, The New Globot That Gives Quick Answers To Glo Nigeria Users by pheranme9(m): 5:29pm On Jun 15, 2017
not badd....glow with cry

1 Like

Re: Introducing Sammie, The New Globot That Gives Quick Answers To Glo Nigeria Users by wristbangle: 6:05pm On Jun 15, 2017
Lol sammie get ready to receive chronic insults from Nigerians
Re: Introducing Sammie, The New Globot That Gives Quick Answers To Glo Nigeria Users by OLADO(m): 6:40pm On Jun 15, 2017
Nice. I hope Sammie has top notch savagery...Its going to need it as days roll by
Re: Introducing Sammie, The New Globot That Gives Quick Answers To Glo Nigeria Users by samguy007: 9:01pm On Jun 15, 2017
Psychodavidovic:
Lalasticlala abeg do the needful.
Nice development I must say.
thanks bro
Re: Introducing Sammie, The New Globot That Gives Quick Answers To Glo Nigeria Users by samguy007: 9:03pm On Jun 15, 2017
pheranme9:
not badd....glow with cry
lol. sammie is a robot. he cant cry smiley
Re: Introducing Sammie, The New Globot That Gives Quick Answers To Glo Nigeria Users by samguy007: 9:04pm On Jun 15, 2017
wristbangle:
Lol sammie get ready to receive chronic insults from Nigerians

yes. sammie is well aware of that. .amd he improves daily
Re: Introducing Sammie, The New Globot That Gives Quick Answers To Glo Nigeria Users by samguy007: 9:07pm On Jun 15, 2017
OLADO:
Nice. I hope Sammie has top notch savagery...Its going to need it as days roll by

yes he is. . bt also in its development stage. he improves on his vocabulary and reply accuracy the more pple use him. . he is not there yet, but he gets better by the day

(1) (Reply)

Neat Infinix Note 3 For Sale / what a hug from a loved one is worth / Nokia 6 (2018) Launched; Check Out The Specifications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.