Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,932 members, 7,848,775 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:08 AM

Nigerian Comedian Mr Jollof Blast Dbanj And Em New Song “its Not A Lie” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Comedian Mr Jollof Blast Dbanj And Em New Song “its Not A Lie” (711 Views)

Dbanj And His Wife All Smile As They Step Out In Style / Dbanj And His Wife, Lineo Lovely In New Photo / Dbanj And US R&B Star, Ari Lennox Visit Babjide Sanwo-Olu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Comedian Mr Jollof Blast Dbanj And Em New Song “its Not A Lie” by Joyakosa(f): 3:14pm On Jun 15, 2017
Nigerian comedian Mr Jollof wey dey popular small for Instagram don review the latest song of Dapo Adebanji Dbanj,em yarn say the song to dey below the standard of Dbanj and the artisteswey feature on am.
Dbanj’s mates sing “Its not a lie” cum out like a week ago with video wey accompany two of Nigeria finest acts Harrysong and Wande Coal.
According to Mr Jollof, the song sounds more like nursery rhyme, he no be like something wey an establish artists suppose release.
“If you were going for an audition at a talent hunt show, is that sing something you can boldly sing before judges? Or as a judge, would you accept such?” Mr Jollof asked.
“As for me, I don’t like that song, even Harrysong’s flavour was lost on the music” em yarn.
The comedian yarn say even though em no like the song, em respect for Dbanj remains.

source:http://www.joyakosacorner.com/nigerian-comedian-mr-jollof-blast-dbanj-and-em-new-song-its-not-a-lie

Re: Nigerian Comedian Mr Jollof Blast Dbanj And Em New Song “its Not A Lie” by ObaKlaz: 3:40pm On Jun 15, 2017
Nigerians are the very definition of hypocrisy.

Olamide drops his usual garbage, they be like "wow, this is a jam/ gbam, gbamer, gbamest etc"

Tekno drops his dead lyric songs salvaged only by beats, they go "even Michael Jackson got nothing on Alhaji Tekino"

D'banj drops a decent effort, their pent up hatred, envy & resentment busts out. They suddenly remember that his lyrics and vocals are 'wack', as if any of their other over-hyped favourite singers are any different.

Nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Comedian Mr Jollof Blast Dbanj And Em New Song “its Not A Lie” by praizblog: 3:50pm On Jun 15, 2017
Ohhh ohhh
Re: Nigerian Comedian Mr Jollof Blast Dbanj And Em New Song “its Not A Lie” by yeanka007: 3:57pm On Jun 15, 2017
See this one, who know you because the only will Jollof i know is the Jollof rice that Nigerians and Ghanaians are fighting for.

At least I could count some hit songs from D'banj; Oliver Twist, emergency, suddenly etc. but you my friend you no get hit comedy, the last one you tried is by saying D'banj song (it's not a lie) is wack, guess what, your joke is as smelly as a lady menstruation pad.

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Comedian Mr Jollof Blast Dbanj And Em New Song “its Not A Lie” by paultogo: 4:12pm On Jun 15, 2017
yeanka007:
See this one, who know you because the only will Jollof i know is the Jollof rice that Nigerians and Ghanaians are fighting for.

At least I could count some hit songs from D'banj; Oliver Twist, emergency, suddenly etc. but you my friend you no get hit comedy, the last one you tried is by saying D'banj song (it's not a lie) is wack, guess what, your joke is as smelly as a lady menstruation pad.

undecided undecided undecided undecided
you are very stupid man i don't think till you die you can have quarter of dbanj fame...
Re: Nigerian Comedian Mr Jollof Blast Dbanj And Em New Song “its Not A Lie” by yeanka007: 4:22pm On Jun 15, 2017
Bros, abeg shey eye dep paining you ni abi you no sabi read ni, was my post not defending D'banj?

For your information Am a big fan Eja Nla.

eeehhhnnnn angry

paultogo:
you are very stupid man i don't think till you die you can have quarter of dbanj fame...
Re: Nigerian Comedian Mr Jollof Blast Dbanj And Em New Song “its Not A Lie” by soulfood(m): 4:26pm On Jun 15, 2017
paultogo:
weed alert

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Mercy Aigbe’s Son Olajuwon Birthday / "I Am Done Replying Gullible Faceless People " -laura Ikeji / Rob Kardashian Blasts Blac Chyna Posts Her Nude Video On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.