Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Dbanj And His Wife All Smile As They Step Out In Style - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj And His Wife All Smile As They Step Out In Style (32244 Views)

Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey And His Wife All Smiles In Adorable Photo / Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Wife, Cynthia All Smiles As They Step Out For Date Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dbanj And His Wife All Smile As They Step Out In Style by Mrop(m): 4:49am On Jan 07, 2019
Despite Their recent challenges Dbanj and his wife still stand strong. Wow

Who else love this family?

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/dbanj-amd-his-wife-all-smile-as-they-step-out-in-style/

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dbanj And His Wife All Smile As They Step Out In Style by Mrop(m): 4:49am On Jan 07, 2019
See More Romantic Loveup Photos of Dbanj and his pretty wife >>>>SEE PHOTOS HERE

Re: Dbanj And His Wife All Smile As They Step Out In Style by KendrickAyomide: 5:07am On Jan 07, 2019
Eja n'la straight from the ocean

9 Likes

Re: Dbanj And His Wife All Smile As They Step Out In Style by PapaNnamdi: 5:34am On Jan 07, 2019
anoda baby loading,
if u know u know

25 Likes

Re: Dbanj And His Wife All Smile As They Step Out In Style by Nobody: 5:44am On Jan 07, 2019
Super cute kiss

1 Like

Re: Dbanj And His Wife All Smile As They Step Out In Style by LuciferKristi: 6:03am On Jan 07, 2019
Useless couple.

Sacrificed their only child just to get selected for a top show in SA.
Ordinary show. Not even a mega endorsement deal.
I hope the show money will last them for 60 years at least.

*spits angry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dbanj And His Wife All Smile As They Step Out In Style by chiommy123(f): 6:18am On Jan 07, 2019
They're getting stronger and stronger. Its not easy. God will bless them again and all those asking for his blessings this year. Amen

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dbanj And His Wife All Smile As They Step Out In Style by BOOMnaija(m): 6:21am On Jan 07, 2019
LuciferKristi:
Useless couple.

*spits angry

Why do u sound so pained like ur godfather, Lucifer.

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dbanj And His Wife All Smile As They Step Out In Style by Speedyconnect15: 7:09am On Jan 07, 2019
Pitied them when the only child was lost

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN DATA PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!
Re: Dbanj And His Wife All Smile As They Step Out In Style by Khd95(m): 7:32am On Jan 07, 2019
I will love them to make another fine baby(is) cool

1 Like

Re: Dbanj And His Wife All Smile As They Step Out In Style by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 07, 2019
Ok

Check my signature and thank me later jare... (yeye dey smell)
Re: Dbanj And His Wife All Smile As They Step Out In Style by Demgohearword: 9:08am On Jan 07, 2019
Mr and mrs
Re: Dbanj And His Wife All Smile As They Step Out In Style by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 07, 2019
Dope shii
Re: Dbanj And His Wife All Smile As They Step Out In Style by sirxbit(m): 9:09am On Jan 07, 2019
LuciferKristi:
Useless couple.

*spits angry
You are not normal
Na you shrine them come do the ritual abi??
Useless fowl

30 Likes

Re: Dbanj And His Wife All Smile As They Step Out In Style by chinavs9ja(m): 9:09am On Jan 07, 2019
Lovely

I am a web designer and a developer. Check my signature if you need my service
Re: Dbanj And His Wife All Smile As They Step Out In Style by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 07, 2019
.It has been long i heard 4rm dis guy
Re: Dbanj And His Wife All Smile As They Step Out In Style by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:10am On Jan 07, 2019
2019: YOUR YEAR OF DOUBLE BLESSINGS

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dbanj And His Wife All Smile As They Step Out In Style by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 07, 2019
KOKO master
give her ur kondo
make she bring out anoda pikin

2 Likes

Re: Dbanj And His Wife All Smile As They Step Out In Style by Flexherbal(m): 9:11am On Jan 07, 2019
Enjoy the wife of thy youth.
Re: Dbanj And His Wife All Smile As They Step Out In Style by LegitHustler: 9:11am On Jan 07, 2019
ok
Re: Dbanj And His Wife All Smile As They Step Out In Style by tstx(m): 9:11am On Jan 07, 2019
Seen
Re: Dbanj And His Wife All Smile As They Step Out In Style by ladapokofoshy(m): 9:12am On Jan 07, 2019
We sell fingerlings
Re: Dbanj And His Wife All Smile As They Step Out In Style by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 07, 2019
I think she's pregnant. smiley Amen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dbanj And His Wife All Smile As They Step Out In Style by MarianaTrench: 9:13am On Jan 07, 2019
Congratulations to them for stepping out in style grin

1 Like

Re: Dbanj And His Wife All Smile As They Step Out In Style by ojkalito(m): 9:13am On Jan 07, 2019
LuciferKristi:
Useless couple.

*spits angry
hiliarous
Re: Dbanj And His Wife All Smile As They Step Out In Style by fmcjunior(m): 9:13am On Jan 07, 2019
LuciferKristi:
Useless couple.

*spits angry
bloody Nigerian...how can u be so heartless... wish your father had sacrificed you too to the gods

8 Likes

Re: Dbanj And His Wife All Smile As They Step Out In Style by In2systemsTech(m): 9:13am On Jan 07, 2019
LuciferKristi:
Useless couple.

*spits angry

lol

1 Share

Re: Dbanj And His Wife All Smile As They Step Out In Style by mansoura(f): 9:16am On Jan 07, 2019
cheesy
Re: Dbanj And His Wife All Smile As They Step Out In Style by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 07, 2019
twins fall on them! they shall smile throughout 2019. no room for sorrow in 2019.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Billionaire Hushpuppi Builds House In Lagos. / Genevieve Nnaji Shares Her Beautiful Artwork / [video] Daddy Showkey Challenges Billionaire Tony Elumelu To A Push-up Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.