Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Fa Cup: Stoke City V Arsenal [3 - 1] On Sunday, January 24 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fa Cup: Stoke City V Arsenal [3 - 1] On Sunday, January 24 (7731 Views)

Poll: Who Wins This Match?

Stoke City: 28% (4 votes)
Arsenal: 64% (9 votes)
Draw: 7% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

West Brom V Arsenal (1 - 2) On 6th April 2013 / Swansea Vs Arsenal (3 - 2) On Sunday January 15 2012 / Chelsea Vs Aston Villa On Sunday, January 2nd; 2.30pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fa Cup: Stoke City V Arsenal [3 - 1] On Sunday, January 24 by tkb417(m): 6:35pm On Jan 24, 2010
@sauron
The annoyin thing is any season they go trophyless, they blame it on inexperience!!

When will the toads grow?
Re: Fa Cup: Stoke City V Arsenal [3 - 1] On Sunday, January 24 by ayusman16(m): 6:37pm On Jan 24, 2010
~Sauron~:

That is because i have a life outside this forum unlike an epileptic camel like you who sleeps on the Arsenal thread like a Somali vagrant. grin

Are you sure about that? Thot you eat, drink, smoke, bang on Nairaland? Check out ur posts?
Re: Fa Cup: Stoke City V Arsenal [3 - 1] On Sunday, January 24 by mikeoscar: 6:38pm On Jan 24, 2010
Wenger live on BBC5 live now. . . .

can barely hear a word of what the prof is saying - is he crying!?

I heard He actually had tears in his eyes cry after after the 3rd goal grin/

BTW how did he come by the name Prof, or is he really one?
Re: Fa Cup: Stoke City V Arsenal [3 - 1] On Sunday, January 24 by Sauron1: 6:38pm On Jan 24, 2010
tkb417:

@sauron
The annoyin thing is any season they go trophyless, they blame it on inexperience!!

When will the toads grow?

The question is. . . . . . .They will never GROW.
I fully expect Cesc and Torres to seek greener pastures this summer cos Benitez/Wenger have contributed negatively to their respective careers.
It's insane players as talented as Cesc/Torres have not won the League/Champions league titles since they started playing football.

Remind me how many titles has Nani/Anderson got now?

mike oscar:

I heard He actually had tears in his eyes cry after after the 3rd goal grin/

He is a Professor of FAILURE. grin cheesy
Re: Fa Cup: Stoke City V Arsenal [3 - 1] On Sunday, January 24 by loyika(m): 6:39pm On Jan 24, 2010
It seem when you become a Manc supporter you get a free "I am Dumb" T-Shirt along with your membership pack

Wolves decision to field a weaken team had consequences for 19 other teams in the league (which is based on points) Arsenal fielded a weakened team (No Excuse for the defeat) in a cup game HOW DOES THAT AFFECT ANYONE ELSE Or you think if Arsenal had won, other teams would have loved to get picked against Arsenal in the next round

Anyways being a Scummies comes with being "Foolish"

At Sharon

I really see tha Harmony among the United supporters, what with all the debts and Glazer bashing. I can imagine how MUTV will cope if United win nothing this season and have to flog Rooney to service their debt.

Arsenal lost to Stoke in the Cup!! We move on.

Tkb

When was the last time you beat us at the Emirates in the league mate Sunday can't come quick enough tongue tongue

tongue GOONER 89
Re: Fa Cup: Stoke City V Arsenal [3 - 1] On Sunday, January 24 by jaybee3(m): 6:41pm On Jan 24, 2010
a big eeeya for the gayners. spanking from stoke and now after-match torture from the dark lord himself.
sauron abeg pity them
Re: Fa Cup: Stoke City V Arsenal [3 - 1] On Sunday, January 24 by Sauron1: 6:45pm On Jan 24, 2010
loyika:

It seem when you become a Manc supporter you get a free "I am Dumb" T-Shirt along with your membership pack

Wolves' decision to field a weaken team had consequences for 19 other teams in the league (which is based on points) Arsenal fielded a weakened team (No Excuse for the defeat) in a cup game HOW DOES THAT AFFECT ANYONE ELSE Or you think if Arsenal had won, other teams would have loved to get picked against Arsenal in the next round

Anyways being a Scummies comes with being "Foolish"

You are a very silly man.

Wolves decision to field a weakened team in Old Trafford PAID OFF in the end as they spanked Burnley few days later.
What is the point in playing a team at full-strength only to LOSE anyways and play the same knackered players within 3 days and lose again?
Mick McCarthy was vindicated when he decimated Burnley 2-0. Something they wouldn't have achieved if they had played the same team TWICE in 72hours.

At Sharon

I really see tha Harmony among the United supporters, what with all the debts and Glazer bashing. I can imagine how MUTV will cope if United win nothing this season and have to flog Rooney to service their debt.
Arsenal lost to Stoke in the Cup!! We move on.

If we don't win anything this season - it wouldn't be that catastrophic.
It shall remain at 1 TROPHYLESS season whereas yours is going to 5 TROPHYLESS seasons by May. grin grin grin grin

Tkb
When was the last time you beat us at the Emirates in the league mate Sunday can't come quick enough tongue tongue

We didn't need to beat you at the Emirates to win the last 3 EPL titles.
Re: Fa Cup: Stoke City V Arsenal [3 - 1] On Sunday, January 24 by loyika(m): 6:46pm On Jan 24, 2010
Sharon cheesy cheesy

How many timews have we told you not to let all thses your illegitimate children out on the loose grin DARK LORD!! cheesy cheesy

Do they bow to you as well cheesy cheesy

Jay Bee cheesy Do you kiss Sharon's ring cheesy Or lick his bum clean when he takes a dump!! cheesy

cheesy GOONER 89
Re: Fa Cup: Stoke City V Arsenal [3 - 1] On Sunday, January 24 by Sauron1: 6:49pm On Jan 24, 2010
loyika:

Sharon cheesy cheesy
How many timews have we told you not to let all thses your illegitimate children out on the loose grin DARK LORD!! cheesy cheesy

Do they bow to you as well cheesy cheesy
Jay Bee cheesy Do you kiss Sharon's ring cheesy Or lick his bum clean when he takes a dump!! cheesy

Don't distract my attention.
If you want to discuss the DARK LORD, open another thread then let's discuss.
This issue is about Wenger's FIFTH TROPHYLESS SEASON.
Re: Fa Cup: Stoke City V Arsenal [3 - 1] On Sunday, January 24 by tkb417(m): 6:53pm On Jan 24, 2010
@loyiks
If our players could do it in a more prestigious and competitive game last season
Be rest assured, they'll replicate that feat next week
Re: Fa Cup: Stoke City V Arsenal [3 - 1] On Sunday, January 24 by dayokanu(m): 6:56pm On Jan 24, 2010
Can AW take Walccy off for chicke.n balls sake!

Theo is still the worst player on the pitch, even Coquelin and JET are again looking better.

Theo Walcot at present is worse than Pius Ikedia

All Gayyners can give now are

Re: Fa Cup: Stoke City V Arsenal [3 - 1] On Sunday, January 24 by loyika(m): 6:56pm On Jan 24, 2010
Sorry Your Darkness!! grin

Anyways, you are still a muppet for trying to give logic to Mick's selection!! He will only be justified if Wolves don't go down at the end of the season. Besides the statements were for TKB and not for your Darkship  Hey!! Go take a dump grin, Jay Bees is sticking his tongue out!! .  Guess he is hungry or something. grin

We lost!! Shyte happens!! tongue

To use your logic; if we beat Villa during the week, Arsene will be justified .

grin GOONER 89
Re: Fa Cup: Stoke City V Arsenal [3 - 1] On Sunday, January 24 by Sauron1: 6:58pm On Jan 24, 2010
tkb417:

@loyiks
If our players could do it in a more prestigious and competitive game last season
Be rest assured, they'll replicate that feat next week

Don't mind the pillocks.
United have been winning the league since Arsenal moved to the Emirates.
What's the comparison here? Every time they fail, they try to draw some baseless comparison to United.
We ain't mates. Arsenal is synonymous to FAILURE. grin grin grin grin

loyika:

Anyways, you are still a muppet for trying to give logic to Mick's selection!! He will only be justified if Wolves don't go down at the end of the season.

Mick's selection was spot-on.
United did the same against Hull last season just before they played Barcelona in Rome.

Besides the statements were for TKB and not for your Darkship  Hey!! Go take a dump grin, Jay Bees is sticking his tongue out!! .  Guess he is hungry or something. grin

I can speak for TKB. We are partners in crime. grin

We lost!! Shyte happens!! tongue
To use your logic; if we beat Villa during the week, Arsene will be justified .

Arsene won't be justified cos there's no excuse for a TROPHYLESS manager like Arsene.
Any other team apart from Arsenal can decide NOT to prioritise the FA cup but a manager that has not won nada since 2005 does not have such luxury. At what point would GAYnners admit Arsene Wenger is a FAILURE? Next season?
Re: Fa Cup: Stoke City V Arsenal [3 - 1] On Sunday, January 24 by dayokanu(m): 6:59pm On Jan 24, 2010
Arsenal will win NOTHING this season to make it FIVE IN A ROW.

Not news, Most knew this 3 years ago.

They would remain trophyless till OBAMA quits white house
Re: Fa Cup: Stoke City V Arsenal [3 - 1] On Sunday, January 24 by presido1: 6:59pm On Jan 24, 2010
~Sauron~:

Haba Is emirati cup not trophy? I heard he wanna celebrate it(open roof top) around seven sisters next season If Spurs will allow them.
Re: Fa Cup: Stoke City V Arsenal [3 - 1] On Sunday, January 24 by dayokanu(m): 7:02pm On Jan 24, 2010
It was so bad STOKE fans sang. . . "Can we play you every week?"

YEPARIPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See Yawaa.

GAYYners answer Stokes fans na. Can they play you every week?
Re: Fa Cup: Stoke City V Arsenal [3 - 1] On Sunday, January 24 by dayokanu(m): 7:02pm On Jan 24, 2010
Same old story every season

Re: Fa Cup: Stoke City V Arsenal [3 - 1] On Sunday, January 24 by HNIC(m): 7:03pm On Jan 24, 2010
Pests that have been hiding for months are on the loose
Some actually attribute it to having been busy for the past one month
and suddenly, workload has reduced the day Arsenal lost to Stoke
Pele oooh
Mr M.D/CEO
Re: Fa Cup: Stoke City V Arsenal [3 - 1] On Sunday, January 24 by chic2pimp(m): 7:05pm On Jan 24, 2010
dayokanu:

Theo Walcot at present is worse than Pius Ikedia
All Gayyners can give now are
How so? undecided
Re: Fa Cup: Stoke City V Arsenal [3 - 1] On Sunday, January 24 by dayokanu(m): 7:05pm On Jan 24, 2010
I heard He actually had tears in his eyes  after after the 3rd goal /

He is a Professor of mediocrity and adolescent sodomisation shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Fa Cup: Stoke City V Arsenal [3 - 1] On Sunday, January 24 by 4Play(m): 7:06pm On Jan 24, 2010
So do Gaynners who think this season won't end trophyless reckon they will win either the league or the Champions League?  grin
Re: Fa Cup: Stoke City V Arsenal [3 - 1] On Sunday, January 24 by dayokanu(m): 7:06pm On Jan 24, 2010
Same ol story different season

Re: Fa Cup: Stoke City V Arsenal [3 - 1] On Sunday, January 24 by dayokanu(m): 7:07pm On Jan 24, 2010
Some things never change

Re: Fa Cup: Stoke City V Arsenal [3 - 1] On Sunday, January 24 by dayokanu(m): 7:08pm On Jan 24, 2010
Death, taxes and GAYYner trophyless are the only constant thing in LIFE

Re: Fa Cup: Stoke City V Arsenal [3 - 1] On Sunday, January 24 by dayokanu(m): 7:09pm On Jan 24, 2010
Another one of those season.

Below are the most deluded fans in the world

Re: Fa Cup: Stoke City V Arsenal [3 - 1] On Sunday, January 24 by Sauron1: 7:09pm On Jan 24, 2010
presido1:

Haba Is emirati cup not trophy? I heard he wanna celebrate it(open roof top) around seven sisters next season If Spurs will allow them.

They made mugs and sold DVDs of the Emirates Cup.
Buncha useless wimps.
How can a manager justify 5 trophyless seasons after paying £100 million wage bill on his players every season.
Re: Fa Cup: Stoke City V Arsenal [3 - 1] On Sunday, January 24 by dayokanu(m): 7:11pm On Jan 24, 2010
When was the last time you beat us at the Emirates in the league mate Sunday can't come quick enough

GOONER

See reasoning. "When was the last time you beat us at the Emirates in the league mate" After 5 trophyless seasons, you expect fans to reason better but not with GAYYners

Re: Fa Cup: Stoke City V Arsenal [3 - 1] On Sunday, January 24 by loyika(m): 7:11pm On Jan 24, 2010
Dayo You forgot to put your name on that list tongue

@ HNIC

Even "Kid n 4Play" has risen from the dead

tongue GOONER 89
Re: Fa Cup: Stoke City V Arsenal [3 - 1] On Sunday, January 24 by dayokanu(m): 7:13pm On Jan 24, 2010
Don't distract my attention.
If you want to discuss the DARK LORD, open another thread then let's discuss.

You can easily wager that come May 2012 GAYYners would be celebrating their 8th trophyless season

Re: Fa Cup: Stoke City V Arsenal [3 - 1] On Sunday, January 24 by loyika(m): 7:14pm On Jan 24, 2010
Nazi

The Mancs are "Dumb", The Chavs are "rogues" YOU ON THE OTHER HAND ARE A BUFFON!!

tongue GOONER 89
Re: Fa Cup: Stoke City V Arsenal [3 - 1] On Sunday, January 24 by dayokanu(m): 7:18pm On Jan 24, 2010
The Mancs are "Dumb", The Chavs are "rogues" YOU ON THE OTHER HAND ARE A BUFFON!!

Buffon is the most expensive goalkeeper in the world and has won a world cup I would rather be compared to Buffon than be a GAYYner 5th trophyless season? How do you sleep at night?

And this is for Loyika

Re: Fa Cup: Stoke City V Arsenal [3 - 1] On Sunday, January 24 by loyika(m): 7:24pm On Jan 24, 2010
Nuff said embarassed

embarassed GOONER 89

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Samuel Eto'o A Monkey? / The Fall Of Chelsea / Westbrom Vs Liverpool (3 - 0) On 18th August 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.