Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Is Samuel Eto'o A Monkey? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Is Samuel Eto'o A Monkey? (7738 Views)

Samuel Eto'o Words To Chelsea Fc In 2004 / Chelsea Signs Samuel Eto'o / Samuel Eto'o Give His 33,000 Euro Watch To Recordman Usain Bolt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Samuel Eto'o A Monkey? by Akolawole(m): 3:59am On Feb 28, 2006
These Spanish fans again

The disgracefull act of Zaragoza fans last weekend needs FIFA's prompt attention.

A "monkey" that is the best striker in the world must be a very good monkey

We have produced so many monkeys that are far far better than those that are "UN-MONKEY"

Is Ronaldinho not a good monkey?
Is Roger Milla at a ripe age not a good Monkey ?
Is Robinho not a good monkey?
Is Thiery Henry not a good monkey?
Is Kanu not a good monkey?
Is Zidanne not a good Monkey?
Is Okocha,Yakubu not a good monkey?

WE ARE MONKEYS BECAUSE WE ARE BETTER THAN THEM

Re: Is Samuel Eto'o A Monkey? by nobody2: 7:51am On Feb 28, 2006
it is a matter of time and those who call others monkey will be made to understand that they are the bigger monkies.
looking back at history you will understand that they started the cheating game. leaving their lands to cheat us via slavery, exploitation of mineral resources and colonization, but God helped us to send them back to their roots and we have since started our own revenge trying to recover our lost, and now the campaign is wide as the see the move as a treat.
now they are calling us monkey, no problem but when it will be our turn to humiliate them, it will become a threat.
come to the think of it, FIFA and UEFA know what to do to put a stop on this recial humuliation yet they are overlooking the issue till the reverse becomes the case and they will start running up and down and the worst is that i trust my african brothers, they don't go back no matter what the situation is.
Eto abeg forget them, na their mama, papa and all their relative be white monkies
Re: Is Samuel Eto'o A Monkey? by Priscila(f): 4:59pm On Feb 28, 2006
Recently in a match between Barca and ana team cant remember the name fans just descended on E'too with abuses till he protested to leave the pitch and he was restrained. Why should anyone abuse our great players of this continent. Infact if I were an African leader I would lobby for players like E'too,Kanu,Okocha,Drogba,Eboue, Toure,Mido and others to come back to this great continent. They have already made a name in the whole World and they have made us proud watching them on the big screen. Had it not been for the huge cheques out there they would have missed those great legs. Make money and come back home
Infact a word of encouragement to all Africans out there take your cool and let your golden legs do the talking. This shows the whole World respect you and they are jealous of your feet. We love you guys and as much as you are out there don't forget where you came from
Re: Is Samuel Eto'o A Monkey? by Seun(m): 9:28am On Mar 01, 2006
Most monkeys have white skin with pink patches. Just like Caucasians! grin

1 Like

Re: Is Samuel Eto'o A Monkey? by Rhodalyn(f): 12:45pm On Mar 01, 2006
they are the monkeys!!!!!!!
monkeys and pigs!!!!!!
Re: Is Samuel Eto'o A Monkey? by exu(m): 1:23pm On Mar 01, 2006
I wouldn't pay too much attention to it, fact is people who think like that do so because such people are:

a) none too bright

b) very easily threatened

c) envious, of everything and everyone
Re: Is Samuel Eto'o A Monkey? by Rhodalyn(f): 1:24pm On Mar 01, 2006
true
Re: Is Samuel Eto'o A Monkey? by c0dec(m): 2:26pm On Mar 01, 2006
he should've done what marco zoro did.
Re: Is Samuel Eto'o A Monkey? by Rhodalyn(f): 2:30pm On Mar 01, 2006
false cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is Samuel Eto'o A Monkey? by larger20(m): 2:36pm On Mar 01, 2006
Racial discrimination is always there, even the spanish moogule get mouth to call another person monkey? What are they doing in the US? all the mini jobs from nanny to house cleaning, I know this scenario very well cos i am a nigerian and facing it off with a white company. They want to skin me alive in something i invented so i have consulted a lawyer who is currently defending me.
Re: Is Samuel Eto'o A Monkey? by dredlux(m): 4:07pm On Mar 01, 2006
I live in Spain so i now what its like being there,Spain is not as cosmopolitan as London or the united states,they actually switched to democracy only about twenty-something years ago so they haven't really gotten over the fact that a black footballer earns much more than most of their own star footballers,Samuel Eto'o himself just might be part of the problem too,last season in a press conference, he said "i will run like a nigger and be paid like a white man".and it also did not help matters when he did the "monkey dance" after scoring a goal.

But this does not mean that the Spaniards should not be punished for their actions,football is supposed to have evolved so much that by now the mere color of a man should not cause a stir in the pitch,personally i'm in support of CNN's sports reporter Terry Badoo who suggested that any game involving Spain and another country with black players should not be played in Spain,maybe that might just teach them not to be so damn racist.its not our fault that black players are better than the white ones.VIVA F.C BARCELONA.
Re: Is Samuel Eto'o A Monkey? by LoverBwoy(m): 4:59pm On Mar 01, 2006
the topic is a bit offensive, we know what you're trying to do but still   undecided
Re: Is Samuel Eto'o A Monkey? by femora(m): 5:37pm On Mar 01, 2006
Recently in a match between Barca and ana team can't remember the name fans just descended on E'too with abuses till he protested to leave the pitch and he was restrained. Why should anyone abuse our great players of this continent. Infact if I were an African leader I would lobby for players like E'too,Kanu,Okocha,Drogba,Eboue, Toure,Mido and others to come back to this great continent. They have already made a name in the whole World and they have made us proud watching them on the big screen. Had it not been for the huge cheques out there they would have missed those great legs. Make money and come back home
Infact a word of encouragement to all Africans out there take your cool and let your golden legs do the talking. This shows the whole World respect you and they are jealous of your feet. We love you boys and as much as you are out there don't forget where you came from

so samuel eto'o is not a monkey
bye friend
[i][/i]
Re: Is Samuel Eto'o A Monkey? by vichel(m): 6:32pm On Mar 01, 2006
This just proves that some white folks are still in the 15th century. They say we are monkeys, but the failure to realize that actually we are no different from each other, has just proved to me that they are indeed backwards, and lack the capability to live in this present day 21st century. sad sad
Re: Is Samuel Eto'o A Monkey? by IAH(f): 8:42pm On Mar 01, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy That's if the people calling him monkey are as handsome as him. Now if they called Taribo that, it would be bad because we'll know that they nailed him on that one. But fine boy like Eto'o, that calls for a laugh. They've got to be kidding me, Lol. cheesy cheesy
Re: Is Samuel Eto'o A Monkey? by Seun(m): 8:51pm On Mar 01, 2006
Hehe. Those of us who don't face racial discrimination on a daily basis tend to find it amusing.
Re: Is Samuel Eto'o A Monkey? by babaragold(f): 9:21pm On Mar 01, 2006
YO YO,
these guys are just being jelouse of eto'o they mean biz each time they see that the guy is in top form on the pitch they'll through insults like that so to demoralise him as they fear he might hit their net at any time. but as i know that Cameroonian guy who since in the 90's has not stoped terrorisig defenders and keepers. that is the least of his problems. b/c instead he'll want to take that as a challenge to make his openents know that their openions do not count. and that is why after he changed his mind to go back to the pitch, he had to change the whole game though he did'nt actually made a goal but he gave larson who was playing in front to net. and that was it. it was a 2-0 defeat. and those are the kind of things FIFA considers when rating good players i mean a courageous (9) attacker. let them just stay cool and watch this guy when he'll be ranked world best player that is when they'll know we are monkeys but we proove our worth. eto'o reste la meuller dans son equippe a barca. veux ou non a lipsrsealed
Re: Is Samuel Eto'o A Monkey? by goodguy(m): 10:49pm On Mar 01, 2006
Anyone here plays Pro evolution soccer 4 or 5 on PS2? Did you see the way Samuel Eto'o was made to look? - like a complete monkey!!!
Re: Is Samuel Eto'o A Monkey? by tipsy289(m): 10:50pm On Mar 02, 2006
European fans are just crazy, every good black star is some sort of ape.They've been tryin 2 stop racism on the pitch since,England is working to it,i thought spanish fans will be on it but boo to them,this is the 21st Century,still talkn old stuff.Let them hate our color, we will keep on representin
Re: Is Samuel Eto'o A Monkey? by Akolawole(m): 3:24am On Mar 03, 2006
Re: Is Samuel Eto'o A Monkey? by nicetohave(m): 4:03am On Mar 03, 2006
Its a shame but if na me, make dem call me monkey me too i go call them gorilla (or better still kingkong), and i go continue making my money and punish them with more of Zaragoza 0 vs. Barca 2 cheesy
Re: Is Samuel Eto'o A Monkey? by IBBFan(m): 12:35pm On Mar 03, 2006
@goodguy

no black character is eva made fyn on any soccer edition on any console. u don c joseph yobo 4 winnin 11 on ps2? u go spit insyd gutter na. d graphix keep gettin betta wyl d black ppl keep gettin uglier. cry

@priscila

no b lie u talk. dz guys r in serious money. y take d bulls**t afta all dat 0s' in in ur account? obviously, d dissatisfaction of every human a.k.a. d hunga 4 more. e b lyk say u lyk $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ wink

@IAH

oh girl, na wa 4 u ooooo!! u no kno say na my ijaw bros b dat. take ya tym oo!! (although, i no kno which forest dem fetch dat guy 4rm cos im lvl of ape no even fit zoo at all). lipsrsealed

i enjoyed d goal he scored against chelsea. dat was brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!! but stupid dumb-a$$ espanol freaks dont seem 2 think wit their heads other dan their yanshes.

sori 2 say, but white ppl r PIGS. they smell!! afterall, na only pig dey fear water 2 use bath. dat's y they towel dry daily n bath lightly 1ce a week.
Re: Is Samuel Eto'o A Monkey? by Rhodalyn(f): 12:38pm On Mar 03, 2006
word
Re: Is Samuel Eto'o A Monkey? by Priscila(f): 11:06am On Mar 10, 2006
May be those whites have not read history and understood the theory of evolution. We all evolved from the Zinjanthropus and currently we are Homo sapien sapien. Infact each man is an class of primates just the same as monkies. Get it from a scientist like me.
Re: Is Samuel Eto'o A Monkey? by larger20(m): 1:28am On Mar 16, 2006
Priscila:

May be those whites have not read history and understood the theory of evolution. We all evolved from the Zinjanthropus and currently we are Homo sapien sapien. Infact each man is an class of primates just the same as monkies. Get it from a scientist like me.

We r not homo sapiens, we r homo erectus and according to charles darwings theory, man is still evolving and no body knows what we will loook like in the next 500 billion years,
Re: Is Samuel Eto'o A Monkey? by vichel(m): 1:32am On Mar 16, 2006
we would possess super strenght cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: Is Samuel Eto'o A Monkey? by lordimpaq(m): 9:10am On Mar 17, 2006
come isn't there any better topic than racism, please get better topics e be like say u no get wor5k
Re: Is Samuel Eto'o A Monkey? by c0dec(m): 4:39am On Mar 19, 2006
Clubs face being deducted three points for a first offence, six for a second and relegation for further offences, while member associations failing to implement them face being banned from international football for two years.

"Recent events have demonstrated there is a need for concerted action," said Fifa president Sepp Blatter.

"I have repeatedly stressed Fifa's and my firm personal stance against racism and discrimination."

Blatter stressed that Fifa would also introduce more severe measures "in order to kick this evil out of the beautiful game."

Cameroon international and Barcelona striker Samuel Eto'o has repeatedly been a victim of racist abuse in La Liga, and recently had to be dissauaded from walking off the pitch after receiving abuse during a game against Real Zaragoza - who were fined a desirory £6,000 by the Spanish Football Federation.

Manchester United's Rio Ferdinand also recently urged the football authorities to take a tougher stance against the problem, while French international Lilian Thuram gave a testimony to the Fifa meeting on Thursday.

Fifa spokesman Andreas Herren said: "The new rules take effect essentially as soon as we can notify the associations by way of a letter.

"It's not going to take a long time. It applies to all competitions throughout the world at any level. All matches of all types are covered."

http://www.goal.com/en/articolo.aspx?contenutoId=24233
Re: Is Samuel Eto'o A Monkey? by dblock(m): 10:14am On Oct 08, 2006
Why do black people get offended when they're called monkeys by racist fans, think about it a Monkey is an animal created by God, some may think it's ugly but it's beatiful in it's own way, and there are more monkeys in Africa than elsewhere, so can't it be a mutual symbol of the African people accepted by everyone, I mean New Zealanders are called Kiwis so what's the difference, even though people call new Zealanders Kiwis as a compliment and Black people Monkeys as an insult it's still the same thing' mammal o mammal, are you trying to say that God's creation is ugly or a pathetic animal , Or would we rather have the Zebra has a symbol more beautiful in some's eyes, what's the difference they are both animals and both equally created by God, Eto should turn their racists comments into a compliment because the best way to respond to an insult is to accept it with open heart, that's what Jesus would have done-----------peace----------- cool
Re: Is Samuel Eto'o A Monkey? by eneji(m): 1:07pm On Oct 17, 2006
so far nigerian$other african brothers ve suffer insuits on there skin i think is time to fight back not weapon but reality that their not white as they througt but ogeda tell then
Re: Is Samuel Eto'o A Monkey? by Jackal(m): 5:54pm On Oct 17, 2006
Its appaling when a racist abuse is being thrown at you but u have to live with these things.
Racism is everywhere and its no big deal.
If a white man calls me a Nigga i will call him a cheese-eater, cracker, wigga, bird-shit or honkey.
Its as cool as that. cool

I have seen it all and none of their ugly faces or remarks can move me.
Racist abuse is still better than racist violence.
Shit does happen and i have experienced loads of situations before.
Fat Yobs gagging for trouble and chaos in Parks and Pubs.
Big white boys with GUNS screaming " FREEZE, BLACK KIDS"
Re: Is Samuel Eto'o A Monkey? by dblock(m): 4:17am On Oct 26, 2006
I'm surprised i wasn't dissed by all of yous because of my earlier post, thank God---------peace---------- cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Fall Of Chelsea / Fa Cup: Stoke City V Arsenal [3 - 1] On Sunday, January 24 / Westbrom Vs Liverpool (3 - 0) On 18th August 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.