Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,553 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Who To Blame Parent Or The Child - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who To Blame Parent Or The Child (679 Views)

The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) / Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? / Who Is To Blame? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who To Blame Parent Or The Child by angelila: 12:40pm On Jan 23, 2010
A friend of my told me her story that she is 25years this year and she has not even complete a university degree and she has a child from wedlock the father of her child doesn't cater for her and her son now she is living with her mother she (i.e the mother)accepted her back becos she is her only Daughter. Herparent her seperated for a long time now. My question now is who is to be blame for her unfiled life at 25 is the family background or the child herself .
Re: Who To Blame Parent Or The Child by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 23, 2010

(1) (Reply)

Before You Choose A Partner! / Please Judge This Case With Equity And Fairnes, Who Is To Quit His Job? / The Stages a Mother passes through

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.