Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Gtbank Launches Gtpatriot, A Subsidized Banking Package For Nigeria’s Military - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gtbank Launches Gtpatriot, A Subsidized Banking Package For Nigeria’s Military (12471 Views)

Gtbank Launches Beta Health, Expands Access To Health Insurance / Bonanza!!! Invitation For A Subsidized Solar And Inverter Training Programme / Gtbank Launches Gtworld, Nigeria’s First Fully Biometric Mobile Banking App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gtbank Launches Gtpatriot, A Subsidized Banking Package For Nigeria’s Military by whitebeard(m): 7:28pm On Jun 15, 2017
No hell no the Nigerian army is to corrupt to enjoy and form of subsidiary from any organization, they have polluted and defiled their call to service, we need a new army..!!
Re: Gtbank Launches Gtpatriot, A Subsidized Banking Package For Nigeria’s Military by ademoladeji(m): 7:31pm On Jun 15, 2017
condomuser:
I had no option and i was forced to buy the device.

Is it the token?
If yes, then the other option you had was to abandon internet banking n go for mobile banking system which offers less in terms of dynamics

2 Likes

Re: Gtbank Launches Gtpatriot, A Subsidized Banking Package For Nigeria’s Military by LieDetector(m): 7:35pm On Jun 15, 2017
Let me hear what NwaAmaikpe has to say grin
Re: Gtbank Launches Gtpatriot, A Subsidized Banking Package For Nigeria’s Military by condomuser: 7:35pm On Jun 15, 2017
Yes exactly the token o.

If i knew going for mobile banking (ie app download) was an option i would have gone for it but they never told me so.

They have already sold the device to me and debited me as soon as i saw the device embarassed

ademoladeji:

Is it the token?
If yes, then the other option you had was to abandon internet banking n go for mobile banking system which offers less in terms of dynamics
Re: Gtbank Launches Gtpatriot, A Subsidized Banking Package For Nigeria’s Military by rchilee: 7:40pm On Jun 15, 2017
Kobicove:
I hope the bank does not plan to offer credit facilities on this platform undecided

Credit facility is available on it
Re: Gtbank Launches Gtpatriot, A Subsidized Banking Package For Nigeria’s Military by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 15, 2017
ademoladeji:

Is it the token?

But you can't request for bank statement
Re: Gtbank Launches Gtpatriot, A Subsidized Banking Package For Nigeria’s Military by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 15, 2017
condomuser:

They forced you to buy the device when they have a free app+ pin? If you have a phone to type what you just did then you dont need a device.

I am afraid I think your contribution is a doa demarketing effort.
Re: Gtbank Launches Gtpatriot, A Subsidized Banking Package For Nigeria’s Military by condomuser: 8:07pm On Jun 15, 2017
They just sold the thing to me, I don tire for dem.

greenpasture:

They forced you to buy the device when they have a free app+ pin? If you have a phone to type what you just did then you dont need a device.

I am afraid I think your contribution is a doa demarketing effort.
Re: Gtbank Launches Gtpatriot, A Subsidized Banking Package For Nigeria’s Military by ademoladeji(m): 8:20pm On Jun 15, 2017
Sacluxpaint:

But you can't request for bank statement

You can request for it via internet banking.

Even if you wanted it sent to an embassy, it's possible.

There are lots of options in the internet banking platform.

Re: Gtbank Launches Gtpatriot, A Subsidized Banking Package For Nigeria’s Military by ademoladeji(m): 8:25pm On Jun 15, 2017
condomuser:
Yes exactly the token o.

If i knew going for mobile banking (ie app download) was an option i would have gone for it but they never told me so.

They have already sold the device to me and debited me as soon as i saw the device embarassed

Even the mobile banking (mobile app) requires the token to be effectively utilised.
The only platform that doesn't require the token is the *737# system
Re: Gtbank Launches Gtpatriot, A Subsidized Banking Package For Nigeria’s Military by Machini(m): 8:27pm On Jun 15, 2017
To open a GTBANK account with your phone. simply dial *737*0*7174#
Re: Gtbank Launches Gtpatriot, A Subsidized Banking Package For Nigeria’s Military by newslifeop: 8:33pm On Jun 15, 2017
Good
Re: Gtbank Launches Gtpatriot, A Subsidized Banking Package For Nigeria’s Military by MrMcJay(m): 8:38pm On Jun 15, 2017
ademoladeji:

Get your facts right please...

https://www.nairaland.com/3859876/zenith-bank-compensates-families-slain

When did the robbery take place, when did he die, when did they compensate him?

Whatever actions Zenith Bank too are an afterthought which came about by the public backlash their actions brought them.

Before you rush in their defense, hope you're aware they also abandoned the other policeman who lost an eye in the attack?
Re: Gtbank Launches Gtpatriot, A Subsidized Banking Package For Nigeria’s Military by ademoladeji(m): 8:49pm On Jun 15, 2017
MrMcJay:

When did the robbery take place, when did he die, when did they compensate him?

Whatever actions Zenith Bank too are an afterthought which came about by the public backlash their actions brought them.

Before you rush in their defense, hope you're aware they also abandoned the other policeman who lost an eye in the attack?

Even took place in February...

I'm not defending the bank.

They're footing the bills of the surgery of the other officer.

Mind you Zenith bank is a corporate organization which is not run by an individual. We should not just conclude because I believe there was a process
Re: Gtbank Launches Gtpatriot, A Subsidized Banking Package For Nigeria’s Military by Dollabiz: 8:51pm On Jun 15, 2017
Ok
Re: Gtbank Launches Gtpatriot, A Subsidized Banking Package For Nigeria’s Military by Ayemileto(m): 8:53pm On Jun 15, 2017
condomuser:
Arrant Nonsense
This bank is a thief, charged me N3500 for one useless device just to do Gtb to Gtb transfer embarassed

i'm sure that device doesn't cost up to N300 in China undecided

its all banks that sell that device. but you can avoid buying it by using "ussd banking" instead of the mobile app. i use WEMA bank and when i went there about their app issue more than a year ago, i was told to buy the device for 1,500 Naira, but i uninstalled the app instead and stick to ussd. but the "token" device offers better security.
Re: Gtbank Launches Gtpatriot, A Subsidized Banking Package For Nigeria’s Military by patrick89(m): 9:17pm On Jun 15, 2017
ademoladeji:

You can request for it via internet banking.

Even if you wanted it sent to an embassy, it's possible.

There are lots of options in the internet banking platform.
I know you're contracted , to do this job, but honestly, gtb is a huge disappointment. stop packaging rubbish. I am closing my account with them,. nonsense. .
Re: Gtbank Launches Gtpatriot, A Subsidized Banking Package For Nigeria’s Military by ademoladeji(m): 9:23pm On Jun 15, 2017
patrick89:
I know you're contracted , to do this job, but honestly, gtb is a huge disappointment. stop packaging rubbish. I am closing my account with them,. nonsense. .

Hahahahaha

For your info, I'm a registered civil engineer working in the telecommunication industry.

I'm only a customer and I've never been disappointed in GTBANK

Just my take
Re: Gtbank Launches Gtpatriot, A Subsidized Banking Package For Nigeria’s Military by buffalowings4: 9:52pm On Jun 15, 2017
They can't even be original with that pic

That's is a reenactment of the us army personnel planting the American flag at iwo jima
Re: Gtbank Launches Gtpatriot, A Subsidized Banking Package For Nigeria’s Military by dharmielle: 9:57pm On Jun 15, 2017
condomuser:
Arrant Nonsense
This bank is a thief, charged me N3500 for one useless device just to do Gtb to Gtb transfer embarassed

Stop lying... It's not that expensive. If you can supply at a lower rate, approach the Bank already!
Re: Gtbank Launches Gtpatriot, A Subsidized Banking Package For Nigeria’s Military by Timzyatcool24(m): 10:01pm On Jun 15, 2017
condomuser:
Arrant Nonsense

did they bank force u to buy it
Re: Gtbank Launches Gtpatriot, A Subsidized Banking Package For Nigeria’s Military by Timzyatcool24(m): 10:01pm On Jun 15, 2017
condomuser:
Arrant Nonsense

did they bank force u to buy it
Re: Gtbank Launches Gtpatriot, A Subsidized Banking Package For Nigeria’s Military by Charismatic107: 11:05pm On Jun 15, 2017
condomuser:
Arrant Nonsense

bros Token is just 2500 na,,HABA
Re: Gtbank Launches Gtpatriot, A Subsidized Banking Package For Nigeria’s Military by Edum13656: 3:20am On Jun 16, 2017
Gsmbasics:
As in

OBJ and IBB will also get gtbank seniors acct (zero charges)
Re: Gtbank Launches Gtpatriot, A Subsidized Banking Package For Nigeria’s Military by savagefinder: 4:52am On Jun 16, 2017
condomuser:

it is called a hardware token and its 2500, you can still make transfers with 737 or your mobile app, both of them use soft tokens which are free.. I don't know how your case is that you have to use hardware token but your account is being controlled by the Eye-places
Re: Gtbank Launches Gtpatriot, A Subsidized Banking Package For Nigeria’s Military by steveturner24(m): 8:04am On Jun 16, 2017
Guy what is the device you are talking about. If it is token, it is just 2500. Pls stop lying because I can count the number of times I visit gtbank to lay complain. It is a Bank of everywhere you go. They made me enjoy banking. I do all transaction in my comfort zone. The bank is really flexible with high security. Ask any company their best bank and hear their result
condomuser:

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Simple Reasons Banks Won’t Grant Your Business Loan Request / Skrill (moneybookers) Now Accept Nigerians 100% / Banks Dollar Sale Falls As Naira Weakens To 1,479/Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.