Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Npower2017 Updated Portal For Registration. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower2017 Updated Portal For Registration. (5707 Views)

Diamond Bank, NYSC Unveil Portal For Graduate Employment / Watch Out, The N-Power Portal Reopens For Registration June 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower2017 Updated Portal For Registration. by Henrybright(m): 5:48pm On Jun 15, 2017
This is the working website used for npower 2017 registration, I just completed my registration now after so much stress since on the 13th.
New portal link
https://apply.npower.gov.ng/index.php

Old portal link
http://portal.npvn.ng/apply/apply.html

1 Share

Re: Npower2017 Updated Portal For Registration. by ellagabs(f): 6:12pm On Jun 15, 2017
the new site is full of shit! after registration and you got your reference ID, just refresh the page, the reference ID will change again.
and when you try to login, the system wil complain of the reference ID.

i think the old one is the real application portal, even though is full of errors too.
Re: Npower2017 Updated Portal For Registration. by Henrybright(m): 6:14pm On Jun 15, 2017
ellagabs:
the new site is full of shit! after registration and you got your reference ID, just refresh the page, the reference ID will change again.
and when you try to login, the system wil complain of the reference ID.

i think the old one is the real application portal, even though is full of errors too.
I didn't try to refresh it, let me try it now
Re: Npower2017 Updated Portal For Registration. by ellagabs(f): 6:18pm On Jun 15, 2017
Henrybright:
I didn't try to refresh it, let me try it now

ok, and we jus comfirmd again, on the new site you can apply multiple times with thesame BVN n personal details.

but on the old site, you can not use your BVN number to open multiple account
Re: Npower2017 Updated Portal For Registration. by Henrybright(m): 6:22pm On Jun 15, 2017
ellagabs:

ok, and we jus comfirmd again, on the new site you can apply multiple times with thesame BVN n personal details.

yes, I just tried to apply again with same details on the new site and I was given a different reference number from the first one
Re: Npower2017 Updated Portal For Registration. by Henrybright(m): 6:23pm On Jun 15, 2017
ellagabs:

the old portal is not just working for me at all, lloading for ever

1 Like

Re: Npower2017 Updated Portal For Registration. by Olucool1988(m): 7:12pm On Jun 15, 2017
Pls NL, which one is last name ?
Re: Npower2017 Updated Portal For Registration. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 15, 2017
Smh undecided
Olucool1988:
Re: Npower2017 Updated Portal For Registration. by FrostGiant: 7:26pm On Jun 15, 2017
Olucool1988:

your last name is YOUR PAPA name

eg, Frank Obinna Amadioha . Amadioha is the last name..

hope you understand.??
Re: Npower2017 Updated Portal For Registration. by Olucool1988(m): 7:55pm On Jun 15, 2017
FrostGiant:

your last name is YOUR PAPA name

eg, Frank Obinna Amadioha . Amadioha is the last name..

hope you understand.??

Gracias
Re: Npower2017 Updated Portal For Registration. by Aframs(m): 8:15pm On Jun 15, 2017
New portal work very fast

Is that all or what next ?
Re: Npower2017 Updated Portal For Registration. by ezana1(m): 8:22pm On Jun 15, 2017
Mehn I think this guys have gotten the number the want already o, just allowing everyone to register now for formality sake

1 Like

Re: Npower2017 Updated Portal For Registration. by drjustice17: 8:47pm On Jun 15, 2017
I just register now. but no requirement for passport n document scanning. hmm. just give unique identification number. that's all
Re: Npower2017 Updated Portal For Registration. by ellagabs(f): 9:55pm On Jun 15, 2017
Henrybright:
the old portal is not just working for me at all, lloading for ever
on the old site, i sucesfuly got pass the first two stages; the bvn/accnt stage n the email verification stage.
i got the "your registration was sucesful" message, but no reference ID and i couldnt move any further.
so boring and anoyin.
Re: Npower2017 Updated Portal For Registration. by ellagabs(f): 10:10pm On Jun 15, 2017
drjustice17:
I just register now. but no requirement for passport n document scanning. hmm. just give unique identification number. that's all

all the reference ID's generated on the new site are fake.

to be sure try to login here http://portal.npvn.ng/apply/login.html
Re: Npower2017 Updated Portal For Registration. by femakin(m): 10:12pm On Jun 15, 2017
please how true is this information

SCAM! SCAM!! SCAM!!! Pls take note of another site created by some scammers which I just encountered on internet. Please beware of this link ( https://apply.npower.gov.ng/npower-teach.php) which is most similar to the original site created by n-power team. Please inform others not to register any information (Especially bank info) on the site. The scammers unique Id is given as follow: N-Teach-2017-00000126778-10 while the original unique ref. No is given as follow: NPWR/FO9B9AF5.
I got dis now
Re: Npower2017 Updated Portal For Registration. by AdisaGaniyu(f): 10:26pm On Jun 15, 2017
Not scam... I got this info thru there Facebook page

Re: Npower2017 Updated Portal For Registration. by AdisaGaniyu(f): 10:27pm On Jun 15, 2017
femakin:

SCAM! SCAM!! SCAM!!! Pls take note of another site created by some scammers which I just encountered on internet. Please beware of this link ( https://apply.npower.gov.ng/npower-teach.php) which is most similar to the original site created by n-power team. Please inform others not to register any information (Especially bank info) on the site. The scammers unique Id is given as follow: N-Teach-2017-00000126778-10 while the original unique ref. No is given as follow: NPWR/FO9B9AF5.
I got dis now
They upgrade it to include TAX to it. Bcoz TAX is not but in old Website
Re: Npower2017 Updated Portal For Registration. by ellagabs(f): 10:30pm On Jun 15, 2017
femakin:

I got dis now

why am i not suprise! embarassed
Re: Npower2017 Updated Portal For Registration. by Najeemdeen: 10:35pm On Jun 15, 2017
The steps has been changed also to just 3 steps!
Re: Npower2017 Updated Portal For Registration. by ellagabs(f): 10:39pm On Jun 15, 2017
Najeemdeen:
The steps has been changed also to just 3 steps!
they gave you a reference number? asin, using the old link?
Re: Npower2017 Updated Portal For Registration. by eph12(m): 11:53pm On Jun 15, 2017
ellagabs:

all the reference ID's generated on the new site are fake.

to be sure try to login here http://portal.npvn.ng/apply/login.html
LOL
I think you should take a trip to npower twitter handle. You are wrong
Re: Npower2017 Updated Portal For Registration. by ellagabs(f): 12:16am On Jun 16, 2017
eph12:

LOL
I think you should take a trip to npower twitter handle. You are wrong
Bro, just try to register again with thesame information you have used before, you will notice the flaw i meant.

when you are done with the registration and your reference id is shwn, just refresh the page, you will be given a new reference id. i have like 15 reference id as at time of writing this post.
oga! try to login with your reference id...

to prove me wrong: login to your account and show me how the interface look like
Re: Npower2017 Updated Portal For Registration. by eph12(m): 12:21am On Jun 16, 2017
ellagabs:

Bro, just try to register again with thesame information you have used before, you will notice the flaw i meant.

when you are done with the registration and your reference id is shwn, just refresh the page, you will be given a new reference id. i have like 15 reference id as at time of writing this post.

to prove me wrong: login to your account and show me how the interface look like
Maybe you're right but it doesn't mean the site is fake. Go to their twitter handle, you will see its the correct website. They probably don't expect you to be refreshing the page. In fact a guy asked and he was told to just close the page and await further instructions. I hope those are not putting themselves at disadvantage.
Re: Npower2017 Updated Portal For Registration. by ellagabs(f): 12:39am On Jun 16, 2017
eph12:

Maybe you're right but it doesn't mean the site is fake. Go to their twitter handle, you will see its the correct website. They probably don't expect you to be refreshing the page. In fact a guy asked and he was told to just close the page and await further instructions. I hope those are not putting themselves at disadvantage.

i just checkd the twiter handle, imagin the twiter handler told a guy to reapply again tomorow after a sucesful registration on 13th june and a CBT assessment on 14th june.
Its glarin the site is still undergoin patches
Re: Npower2017 Updated Portal For Registration. by ibroh22(m): 4:52am On Jun 16, 2017
ellagabs:

Na u sabi, keep forming ITK

3 Likes

Re: Npower2017 Updated Portal For Registration. by ayommy12: 5:31am On Jun 16, 2017
my own case is different, pls I need help o
I tried registering yesterday morning and everything was going on fine until I got to where I am to put in my "LOCAL GOVERNMENT OF OR RESIDENCE" and it didn't bring up the list for that but my bvn has already been put and some other info. NOTE: on the registration page of that time, it allowed one to start the registration and leave it incomplete (maybe in case one want to check and recheck to avoid mistake once you haven't clicked submit) it will just be asking you to "CREATE" so from where I started to where the palava of local government of residence is, I was just clicking on "create" I never submitted, and so I left the page concluding that it is because I used phone (Android Lenovo) that when I am through with my schedule for the day, I will try it again still using my phone so I tried it again around 7pm yesterday and found out that the site has been transformed from the way it was in the morning, now the local government of residence that didn't come up in the morning has now come up and the site is much more orderly than the way it was on the morning (NOTE: In the registration I did in the morning, I got to the stage where a reference number was given to me of which I wrote it down believing that when I come back to continue with the registration, that is what I will use to access my incomplete registration page but it was a new and fresh page that I saw when I wanted to continue so I took it to mean that maybe the site was still under construction when I did it in the morning so I started the registration all over again (pls don't forget I never clicked on "submit" in the morning and I had input my bvn and I was also given a reference number and no successful message or email was given me) but Alas! in my second registration that I did around 7pm, after filling in all my details "correctly" the reply sayssssssss "the page portal.N-power.gov.ng says your bvn is incorrect" hmmmmm since that time, I have been helpless. Please is anyone having a similar experience? pls what do I do? Note: the attached pics are the look of the present N-power website where I have been trying since yesterday evening.

Re: Npower2017 Updated Portal For Registration. by eph12(m): 6:55am On Jun 16, 2017
ellagabs:

i just checkd the twiter handle, imagin the twiter handler told a guy to reapply again tomorow after a sucesful registration on 13th june and a CBT assessment on 14th june.
Its glarin the site is still undergoin patches
Yeah! I think they scrapped the previous registration and are going to go with this new one.

In this new one you're just to register, get your reference number, no uploads, and exit. Everyone will be contacted later for the next steps.

I believe those that register before using the old method may need to register again.
Re: Npower2017 Updated Portal For Registration. by eph12(m): 6:58am On Jun 16, 2017
ayommy12:
I tried registering yesterday morning and everything was going on fine until I got to where I am to put in my "LOCAL GOVERNMENT OF OR RESIDENCE" and it didn't bring up the list for that but my bvn has already been put and some other info. NOTE: on the registration page of that time, it allowed one to start the registration and leave it incomplete (maybe in case one want to check and recheck to avoid mistake once you haven't clicked submit) it will just be asking you to "CREATE" so from where I started to where the palava of local government of residence is, I was just clicking on "create" I never submitted, and so I left the page concluding that it is because I used phone (Android Lenovo) that when I am through with my schedule for the day, I will try it again still using my phone so I tried it again around 7pm yesterday and found out that the site has been transformed from the way it was in the morning, now the local government of residence that didn't come up in the morning has now come up and the site is much more orderly than the way it was on the morning (NOTE: In the registration I did in the morning, I got to the stage where a reference number was given to me of which I wrote it down believing that when I come back to continue with the registration, that is what I will use to access my incomplete registration page but it was a new and fresh page that I saw when I wanted to continue so I took it to mean that maybe the site was still under construction when I did it in the morning so I started the registration all over again (pls don't forget I never clicked on "submit" in the morning and I had input my bvn and I was also given a reference number and no successful message or email was given me) but Alas! in my second registration that I did around 7pm, after filling in all my details "correctly" the reply sayssssssss "the page portal.N-power.gov.ng says your bvn is incorrect" hmmmmm since that time, I have been helpless. Please is anyone having a similar experience? pls what do I do? Note: the attached pics are the look of the present N-power website where I have been trying since yesterday evening.
Take your challenge to their Facebook or Twitter handle, you should get more concrete help there. Almost all the information we get here are wrong.
Re: Npower2017 Updated Portal For Registration. by ThinkSmarter: 7:01am On Jun 16, 2017
ayommy12:
no big deal
Just continue trying, also with different browsers like UC, if u re using G chrome, click view desktop site.
The new application z different from the old one previously on ground.
Hv successfully registered and hv been give referee I d
Re: Npower2017 Updated Portal For Registration. by Inemsam: 7:30am On Jun 16, 2017
Please I need help. Please what is NUBAN account number? Please help
Re: Npower2017 Updated Portal For Registration. by ayommy12: 7:40am On Jun 16, 2017
Thanks so much @ eph12 and Thinksmatter for the info. Pls, whats their facebook page address.

@Inemsam, nuban number is your 10 digit bank account number.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This For Real....i Cant Remember Sending Them My C.v / 9 Well-paying Professions That Don't Require A Bachelor's Degree / Numerous Vacancies @ Futa Akure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.